It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Serpents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is taken from "Secret Space" i wondered what people's thoughts were on this phenomenon, is it a natural effect, or a biological entity, travelling from planet to planet, as suggested in the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've personally witnessed dust motes do the same rotation and movement in a beam of sunlight through a window. So I doubt that these "space serpents" exist.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
In space? dust, strung together like that?
From space it did not look like dust.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The "space serpent" videos looks like some kind of space shuttle tube looking debri. It justs floats through space with no unexpected movement. I'm an openminded person, but I still don't see how this is any type of living organism.

If you want to see the latest real serpent video, then look at this:

youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

If you want to see the latest real serpent video, then look at this:

youtube.com...

No way, that's a hoax.
Someones comments said that was a part of a MOCKumentary.

The "space serpent" videos looks like some kind of space shuttle tube looking debris. It justs floats through space with no unexpected movement.

I watched recently the debris around Atlantis, and debris does not take this form.
I would believe more that this was a natural phenomenon, than debris.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a similar discussion.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by AwakenedOne]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
No way, that's a hoax.
Someones comments said that was a part of a MOCKumentary.

It sure is. I've seen the movie. Funny as hell.

edit: Here's the IMDB link: www.imdb.com...

[edit on 27/9/2006 by Thousand]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I watched recently the debris around Atlantis, and debris does not take this form.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Denied]

are you saying all debris look the same??

that first video of the 'serpent' looks like a bent bit of tubing that is rotating
does not look organic at all..

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Very interesting video in my opinion. There's definately 'something' there, but what it is.. Well..

It looks as though it is floating, giving me the idea that it is just a balloon of some kind. But the way it wiggles makes one think again - No way a balloon would do that, no matter what shape it has.

It does wiggle exactly like a worm does, strangely enough.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It looks as though it is floating, giving me the idea that it is just a balloon of some kind. But the way it wiggles makes one think again - No way a balloon would do that, no matter what shape it has.

But most of that footage is from space? how would a balloon that size/shape be up there.
If the video was just shot from the ground, everyone would say a balloon, but its not.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Personally, I’ve always been a bit enamored by the idea that large living organisms could just be wiggling around in space. We’ve come to realize that life can exist in even the most hostile places on the globe, why not in that vacuum of space? Who’s to say? If eventually the existence of this organism cannot be covered up, I feel the origins of it will be. I can envision a press conference where it’s announced that cow manure vapors have produced microbic life that bands together in the upper atmosphere creating colonies a mile long. More than likely it’s just more of our litter, but who knows.

new topics

top topics

join