It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**5 Day U.F.O Watch (Recruting)**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Would any of you Camera totting ATS'ers out there like to do a 5 Day U.F.O watch each night before bed?

you will require one or more of the Following at the End of your Bed or Window sill.

lets say no less than 20 mins each night to be fair, Go for the High Caffine Drink like above if your staying up longer :-)

Cams and Camcorders with a Powerfull Zoom is Highly Recomended.

I will be doing it Regardless, but it would be Exelent if A few of us Can do it and Upload any intresting things we Capture

Also I wouldent Bother on Nights that are Cloudy, Winters drawing in and the Skies are getting Clearer so Should be ok.

A good tip id to Leave your Curtains Wide open And Sleep facing the Window with your Cam by your Side.

Thats the Method I used when I saw my First and Only E.T Craft
Thus Why I'm Doing this.

That time I was Decorating My curtains were Down and I slept in there Facing the window ...Shame my Camcorder n stuff were all Uncharged and Packed up :---((((.

So Whoes With me?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sure! Why not? I'll upload anything I find.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Exelent Stuff!!!

P.S. You can Start it In your Own time, No pressure :-)

I'm starting Tonight because I've drank way too much coffe and Energy drinks today I won't sleep for a week

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes you can count me in too. I think I might have photographed my first UFO in broad daylight last month and I posted it here.

My first UFO photograph!

I have been taking random pictures of the sky (without looking upward) in the hope that I will capture something else, and if I do, you guys will be the first to know.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Great xSMOKING_GUNx!!

Yeah I saw that, pretty crazy pic, the Airship is an intresting theory, lookes to me like Plasma, an Areal phenomenon that should get more reaserch done on it

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would, but I live right in the middle of Sacramento. I doubt many UFOs are flying around here...you never know though...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Count me in!
I just ordered a new webcam, one of those good ones from Microsoft:
www.microsoft.com...
And when I get it I'm going to remove the IR filter and then I'll have a nice cam for UFO watching!

Maybe I'll even have it on motion detection when I sleep!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Good Idea TrappedSoul!

Anybody know if theres a program that can use Motion detection that I can use with my Dv Cam with??? my MiniDVCam can be used as a Webcam Via USB, and for the Computer can control it through FireWire so..???

Dammn Clouds Round here Can't see Anything, gonna wait tioll Its nice n cold with clear skies

[edit on 27-9-2006 by TrentReznor]

Esq

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is a little off topic but I was wondering, is it at all possible to see a sattelite in orbit on a clear day with the naked eye?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If it's dark then yes, but when the sun is up I don't know, don't think it's normal.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh, My!!!

I'm in a world of trouble!!! I'm looking for the cat I borrowed from my son to chase away a field mouse!!! I cant find him

I will join you tonight as i search in the dark of night for the cat! If i see anything strange, i will have my camera on me.

Please wish me luck finding the cat!

Esq

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
hmm, well I ask the same question to friends, and they tell me there is no way. Yet, I know what I saw...(what I think was a sattelite).

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Good Idea TrappedSoul!

Anybody know if theres a program that can use Motion detection that I can use with my Dv Cam with??? my MiniDVCam can be used as a Webcam Via USB, and for the Computer can control it through FireWire so..???
[edit on 27-9-2006 by TrentReznor]

For Motion detection, HomeWatcher worked well on my webcam. Maybe it could work with a MiniDVCam. www.homewatcher.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I usually walk my dogs in the desert late in the evening and I have seen a lot of UFOs, as in moving lights but the true anomalies I have seen are usually around sundown. However I will take my trusty Cannon power shotA300 just in case.

Wish I had some nice gear like you TR.

Good luck finding the cat dg!!!

[edit on 27-9-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
im landing in nevada in the next few days, ill watch the skies and post anything i See.. I will be visiting Area 51 so well see what turns up.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Tnx XPhiles, I'll chk that Program out :-)

ooohhhh zeetroyman, you lucky Man!!! are you just Visiting or are taking "Equipment"

Hope you find your Sons cat dgtempe

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
hey trent,

Im there a week, then down to LA for another week..

Digital nightvision camcorder is ready, along with zoom lens cameras and digital zoom cameras...

I will be camping out and heading up tickaboo, picture uploads in about two weeks guys.. Obv if i find something substantial ill be right into a net cafe!! lol.

PPs, im leaving from Manchester direct to the big V!

[edit on 28-9-2006 by zeetroyman]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm afraid I didn't see any ufo's during the 5 days I looked with a camera.

Saw some planes, but nothing else.

I still be watching the skys though

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Count me in
I love camping! and always outside with my trusty cameras!
I really dont go anywhere without my gear these days, Ive learned to carry my backpack even if IM going to the store for some milk.. Lets just say its a passion of mine... But honestly Ive not seen or personally wittnessed anything that I could post here.. But its only a matter of time, as my eyes are glued to the skies!
Plus I enjoy taking pictures of nature, sunsets, and wildlife... Got tons of good photos in that realm.. Just no UFO's yet... but if I do, IM comming to post

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'll actually be out in the middle of nowhere-oklahoma for several days this week... I'll pack up the camera and the handycam and see if I see anything

top topics

join