It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Condoleezza always smiling...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It just pisses me off that she will not wipe that sh*t eating grin off of her face. What does she have to be so happy about anyways?

Even when talking about 9/11/01 on the news a couple of weeks ago and all of the tragedy that occured that day, she was still sitting there smiling. I wish one of these news anchors would punch her in the face.

My opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why is she so happy? Are you serious?

- She's getting paid very well.
- She's very well educated even though she came from humble beginnings.
- She's a published author.
- She is fluent in Russian and enjoys learning about that country.
- She's a pianist. Not at classical level, but she is very good and she enjoys playing.
- She's in a position to be able to influence the ENTIRE PLANET.
- She's in a position to show that a black woman can take self-responsibility and work her way up in the world.

You are upset because someone is happy in life?
I find that sad.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
She does all of these things, and yet we are going to hell in a handbasket... Yeah I am still wondering why she is smiling.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Maybe she's just naturally a cheerful person who enjoys doing whatever it is she's doing at the moment? Cheerful when she's having fun...solemn when she's not...gee, sounds alot like us.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
She's not smiling...her buck teeth will not allow her to close her lips.

It's an "If you knew what i know" kind of smirk- attributed to her large teeth, i presume.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I guess when people do wonderful things like play the piano I should automatically not be annoyed by their disconnected demeanor, especially when they hold postitions of such importants. And especially when the piano she plays is limited to the crap 3 yr olds play on the ol' playschool...

She should be crying from getting her ass kicked everyday from her superiors holding her accountable for the mess of foreign policy we're in, which she responsible for. And in between blowing her nose, she should retract her statements toward former President Clinton...

link
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Tha:

That is a matter of opinion as to going to hell in a handbasket. In her mind we are going exactly where we should be going. Where she directs us to go.

That is, she has influences over Bush as an advisor, also it is a good idea for politicians to smile in public. Gives the impression they are friendly.

Why does her smiling make you so mad? Because you don't go along with her agenda.. because shes in one of the most influential positions in the world and your man (women) did not make it there? Are you jelous??

No really, I have seen pictures where she looks like evil incarnate! Of any women I have ever seen no one looks absolutely more evil then that women. She smiles because she is a politician, I do not think because she can speak Russian. I speak Latin, French, English, Irish, I do not however go about smiling because I can speak other languages.. I also play the drum set rather well, an amature guitar player and I oil paint very well. How does that cause me to go about smiling and waving for all to see?

I think she is a good politician, I personally do not like her, I think she was a bad choice, but being a politician I can expect her to smile.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
She's not smiling...her buck teeth will not allow her to close her lips.

It's an "If you knew what i know" kind of smirk- attributed to her large teeth, i presume.

HAHA, DG, really that is not very nice.

Tha Stills you cuss alot.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That's simple

BoTox !!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am a little jealous of her wealth... but I am still ready to choke her everytime she comes on the tube.

I suppose the swearing is a result of how frustrated I am at this impotent administration.

One of the only jobs you can get where you have little to no accountablity is a member of the United States government, or state and local entities, including the Courts.. Pretty important job no?

Ever notice the ratio of derelicts to competent people at a city building?

yeah, just venting.... she should wipe that smile off of her face though

top topics

join