It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO = "Ethnic cleansing"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If the NWO came to power lets say in the US, from what I know/heard they would want to get rid of all "non-white" races, If this is true I say they have one hell-of-a fight on their hands, and not just from the victim races their will be alot of white people angry and unwilling to let this happen (at least non-ignorant ones) Dont you think that it would be nye-on-impossible or at least extremely difficuilt for any force to deal with the "masses" in such a way.

The only way to truly deal with it would be "scaring" them into submission by the use of devastating force like an Atomic bomb being dropped in an area like the "Watts".

Perhaps this is a plan?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
If the NWO came to power lets say in the US, from what I know/heard they would want to get rid of all "non-white" races,

Really... I have heard thatmassive population reduction was part of the plan, but never head much about ethnicity being a factor.

If this is true I say they have one hell-of-a fight on their hands, and not just from the victim races their will be alot of white people angry and unwilling to let this happen

You would hope if the elite were calling for the genocide of an entire race, people would do their best to prevent it from happening.

Dont you think that it would be nye-on-impossible or at least extremely difficuilt for any force to deal with the "masses" in such a way.

Its seems to be quite easy for the very small minority to control the majority. All you have to do is look at a place like China.

Perhaps this is a plan?

Perhaps!

I always thought the "plan" was to cripple/eliminate the middle class in every country that still has one...but there are many a theory floating around the web.

[edit on 9/26/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
by the watts, do you mean the watts projects? that is a very small area to drop an atomic bomb. that's like saying "let's drop an a bomb on harlem" and hope you don't destroy all of NYC.

I am not a believer in the NWO. They have taken far too long for any order to ever occur. It would be near impossible for anyone one group to completely take over the whole world. Perhaps 500 years ago but not today.

Prime example. The US military machine can't find Bin Laden and they can't take control of Iraq. Hell, they couldn't even handle Waco. How can they take over the world?

With the diversity in the world today, trying to eradicate all non-whites would be impossible. Hitler couldn't exterminate all the jews and he didn't get much opposition in Europe. How can anyone else expect to pull off a much larger task?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
IF they got rid of the "non white races" then who would they have to push around, and cook for them?

NWO is all about creating a perfect society... and the straussian elite politicians think that a permiable caste system is the best way to do that...

In other words... as long as the workers accept that they are workers, and are paid decent, all is fine...
and of course, they need to accept that the elite are the natural born leaders also...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What about "white guilt"?

What about all those "whites" who have "white guilt"? What are they going to do? Does the NWO take this into consideration?

Come on NWO, take over already, I'm tired of waiting.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
What about "white guilt"?

is that like penis envy?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
At the moment it's looking like the goverments are doing the same as what Hitler did with the jews, but instead Muslims this time. The propaganda gravy train is warping peoples minds into beliving that all Muslims want to take away our way of life when its only the leaders doing that.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

If the NWO came to power lets say in the US, from what I know/heard they would want to get rid of all "non-white" races, If this is true I say they have one hell-of-a fight on their hands, and not just from the victim races their will be alot of white people angry and unwilling to let this happen (at least non-ignorant ones) Dont you think that it would be nye-on-impossible or at least extremely difficuilt for any force to deal with the "masses" in such a way.

The only way to truly deal with it would be "scaring" them into submission by the use of devastating force like an Atomic bomb being dropped in an area like the "Watts".

Perhaps this is a plan?

We had this proclamation back in the old days and just recently we had these acts which made us today "not racist." Plus black people have high places in society today and also some of them have fame which also makes us "not racist."

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Perhaps this is a plan?

Hmmmmm how to answer this and not hurt anyones feelings. Ah well if I do u2u me and let me have it.

Where did you hear that the NWO was run by whites? As far as I am concerned it is globalization and the corporate take over, of which I find they have no need to divide by races.

Lets assume that the NWO leaders are rich white guys.

One hell of a fight huh? For the past couple hundreds of years whites have "dominated" otehr races. Are they genetically better? No, more likely better technology with better developed war abilities. And they did dominate, in the west, in the south, we brought the slaves here, pushed the indians into the south or radicated them all together, mated with a few of them to give you modern half indian hybrids the "Latino" Is one group capable of destroying another group? Sure, right now the minorities in this country and around the world especially are malnutritioned, poorer then whites, often under educated. The same reasons we "dominated" in the first place.

Will more whites rise up to fight the ethnic cleansing whites? Personally I think whites say they are all for equality, then turn around and crack a black joke. Whites have this feeling they are not allowed to talk in public if it is against our new moral codes: if it is racist you arnt allowed to say it. You there fore get the impression racism is dieing when it really is just being surpressed. Whites are affraid of law suits, being seen as a racist when they may very well be one, it just isnt socially explainable. If the conditions came to whipe out another race the "ignorant" ones would be the ones running the show and well.. there may very well be a lot of ignorant whites still.

In other words like in Nazi Germany you would think the general public wouldn't allow it, instead most didn't know, didn't care or downright agreed to it even though 10 years earlier it never would have crossed their mind to kill Jews. Same would go for this situation.

As far as a small minority ruling a majority, the most powerful leaders usually belong to a minority. Hitler, Mussolini, South African Apparthide Southern white rule in Southern America with slavery, Saddams Suni rule over Iraq, and so many more.

Deal with the "masses?" please, that is the easiest group to deal with. Get a few thousand together, a good speaker, a few good words, and wham. You have an out of controled yet slightly organized ethnic cleansing ready kill mob. Usually that is how take overs go, such as for instance Nazi Germany. In tough times if you can relay your message no matter how obsured in a fashion that gives to the people what they want to hear.. you can do anything and they will except it with open arms.

My point? Yes in theory whites could cause a massive ethnic cleansing. In theory, Blacks could to. So could Mexicans, there are more of them then blacks now.

Of course, the "NWO" would have to be a white supremist group.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The rate of third world immigration into the first world tells me that the white race will be extinct soon anyways. The numbers of people in the third world are not dropping so all this immigration is not reducing world population that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That is very true, as the French president said they will "flood the world" - darker skined people moving into traditionally white areas. That actually also includes poor white ethnicities moving into new regions.

For example the UK has a Arab proble, if you can call it a problem, but for the sake of this explanation. They also have a Pole problem. Ireland, traditionally anglo-saxon / celtic - scott have also had an influx of almost 150,000 poland immigrants while only having a population of 4.5 mil.

And as you said, the average white familily is having less children, like 1 or 2. Minorities, even though they are the ones who can't affoard it are having many more children. Eventually the races will mix to the point where a new race is formed. Like the mestito (sp) spanish eruo/indian mix which makes up a large portion of Mexican population.

Then again, ssuming all the races do eventually blend together (in the hundreds of thousands of years) they will soon turn white again. According to evolutionary science whites have white skin to aborb more vitamin D from the sun for long dark winters. We where once all dark skined africans, those around the equator are dark, those up north are tan around the mediteranian and go all the way up to Norway and then you have pasty whites.

though we could end up in another "dark age" with no technological advancement, or a world wide economic collapse where it could be possible new rounds of ethnic killings and religious wars break out.

Everyone knows when white folk get nervous someone somewhere is going to be hung, shot or burned.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

They also have a Pole problem

what problem would that be? the Poles in particular come here and work very hard in "menial" jobs which most of the British citizens would shun, they are paid the minimum wage in many cases and I feel the negativity towards alot of the "eastern europeans" is unjustified many will go home when they retire and therefore wont drain the Pension scheme which is so often the case.

For example the UK has a Arab proble, if you can call it a problem

This Arab "problem" is one I am not aware of.

top topics

join