It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Free Your Mind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
LOL thats funny Your 27, and the note says somethin but its in weird hand writing. Sry but its kinda vague to do this over the internet. So i really dont care if im wrong i know i already am. Maybe 39 i dont know, i never said i had it down Im not Perfect yet.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Art0_Saar1]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well, Art? We're waiting...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
LOL thats funny Your 27, and the note says somethin but its in weird hand writing. Sry but its kinda vague to do this over the internet.

HAHHA case closed.
I see this thread being moved to BTS and i am not claiming to be psychic.

Just for your interest I am 24 and the note is in such clear hand writing a kindergartener could read it.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Its driving me mad, So what was on the note? Oh and im sry im not 100% psychic but i do remeber this from a dream just i cant remeber the word LOL thx

Bloomberg comes to mind but maybe thats just me, Knowledge is power. Damn it this is fun for me though.

m.......

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Art0_Saar1]

Mod Edit: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
you couldnt have never guessed this... its work related. It states:

"Monthly packet for Donohue due by 1st"

But thats ok buddy.
Now puff puff pass, OK

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OMG that was it , i remeber it being something i could never have guessed started with an M i knew.

Mod Edit: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia are strictly forbidden.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You ll get it next time tiger. LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I ll tell you a quick story. which is true by the way.

My friends and I were chilling one day... and 1 of my boys was playing with cards, so he pulls 1 card and asks me what is was. I said 9 of spades... and he starts tripping and flings the card and sure enought it was 9 of spades.

i was freaked but still my mindset was free. So he pulls 3 more cards this time and asks me guess just 1. So i give hime 2 answers and for the 3rd one i started thinking and lost my mindset.... and guess waht the first 2 crads i named were right on the spot.... I swear to god this happened.

Very freaky

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Discussion about the use of illegal drugs is prohibited on ATS. Please stop it.

Thanks,

Bandit

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well Art0_Saar1 i can see the point you are trying to make.. But it's kinda hard to listen to you, when you're most likely a 14 year old kid who just watched The Matrix.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by The Juvey]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Psychogenesis and reality warping are still only things of the imagination. First comes imagination then comes reality. They're really both one and the same, it's only now that it is time to really accept it. Your imagination is your reality, folks. The more confident one is in this the more instantaneous it will become.
Infinite love and eternal peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join