It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce NM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
:ahem:

I'm from Dulce. Grew there. I'm a member of the jicarilla apache nation. Graduated from Dulce High School.

If you have questions feel free to email me.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
snapmouse I have tried before to send you a u2u but I have not made enough posts yet.

Have you explored the Archuleta mesa?

What are your thoughts on anything going on there?

Are you willing to go and check things out?

I have indentified some areas to go and look based on everything that I have read about Dulce.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think I JUST hit the limit to send U2U's.

Anyway, I've been up to archuleta mesa. I'm uploading my pictures to a photo hosting site now. There are some places I could check out if ya'd like. You'd have to wait til next year when I go down, but I have many relatives and friends who I'm sure would go check it out.

My problem with the base theory being so close to dulce is the amount of traffic those mountains see. Hunters, Forestry workers, Horn hunters. I've actually driven UP to archuleta myself, and if I could get my vid transfer to work, I could upload a vhs my dad did of the tower section years ago. (he was bored and it was a new camera that basically shows.. nothing exciting).

aha, here's some pics from my collection when I lived in Dulce. and my many visits.

From the north side of Dulce looking south.

From on TOP of Dulce rock looking southeast.

[/ URL]

[URL=http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o9/snapmouse/Dulce_North_2.jpg]

You can see the tower on top of the mesa in these 2 pictures.

[URL=http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o9/snapmouse/Archuleta-2.jpg]
[/ur l]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
thanks for those pictures can you send me a u2u with an email and I will send you some pics of where I want to go look at. and you can give me some feedback.

Also if I go up there looking around do you think I will get in any trouble as I am not a member of the tribe. Im actually afraid of doing something that will get me in trouble with the tribe than I am of aliens.

thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join