It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than Projecting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I had this scenario happen again last night, this isn’t the first time it’s happened. It’s very realistic, not a dream and it makes me feel weird not scared.

I’ve been reading this board since the 1st time it happened to see if anyone else has had a similar experience and haven’t found anything. So here goes the story,

Not long after falling asleep I semi wakeup to find myself in a semi-dream state of mind. The next thing I know I hear a whoosh sound, like I’m standing next to a train or something. I get the impression in my head that I’m flying, it feels as if my hair is blowing back and I can look down and see houses and trees. The next thing I know I’m at a friend’s house. So far I know this sounds like projection, but now is the strange part.

I see my friend, last night in the kitchen and I feel as though I’m being sucked toward them. As I get closer it’s evident that they don’t know I’m here and I’m going to slam into them. Next thing I know I was holding myself up against the kitchen counter saying, “Whoa”. It’s not my voice saying it though, it’s my friend. I look down at my hands and see a wedding ring that isn’t mine and hands that are not either. I start to panic and walk to the bathroom next to the kitchen and in the mirror I see my friend and not me.

The first time this happened, it lasted maybe all of 10 seconds. The 2nd time maybe a few minutes, 3rd time about 10 minutes and last night almost a half hour. Each time it’s happened it’s the same friend, each time I wake up ok in bed remembering everything. The only time my friend has said anything was the 2nd time when they remarked the next day that they walked the dog and didn’t remember how they ended up in bed the night before.

What is this? Am I causing this or is my friend? I’m truthful in that this doesn’t scare me, it just makes me feel real weird and like an oddity. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any opinions would be helpful.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Netx time it happens try stopping youselr from possesing your friend or if you cannot try to see somthing inparticular (maybe someone wants you to see someting with your friend).

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
your spiritual guardian cannot show itself to you because you wouldn't comprehend what it is so it appears symbolically as your friend. It's showing you that you and it are 'As One' and are married, united as one flesh.

It took you to the kitchen to let you know it is the being that creates the spiritual food so that you can be here. It gives your being spiritual food and energy.

Then you go to the bathroom and see you are one with your friend. This is a somewhat common way the guardians let people know they are also connected as one with people at their intimate parts. That's what the wedding ring is all about too.

So your friend on earth isn't involved. It is your guardian spirit using your friend's image as a symbol to describe that he/she (The Guardian Spirit) is your friend, is married to you, provides the sustenance that lets your spirit exist here, and is intimately connected to your entire being as one.

Obviously he/she wants you to get to know him/her so open your mind and ask for more info as you lay down to rest each night. I found I could ask a question as I was falling asleep and the guardian would give me a dream or obe etc showing me the answer to my question. Rather than speak with words they give 3d experiences to explain their point of view. You have to look at the general theme of the dream or experience to get the message embedded within it. Sometimes they speak in words but not always

new topics

join