It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Place To Live!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'........... So I says to myself, Self, where do you think the perfect place to live is?
Hmmmm..........The perfect place to live.......?
Australia? Beautiful place, but too many really weird strange creatures and stuff...
Canada? Lots of beer, but I don't like pronouncing the word "about" as "a - boot".
USA - I love it here, but they elected George W Bush TWICE - no not perfect.
Hmmm...... The perfect place to live......
C'mon brain, do some good thinkin'......
Wait! I got it!
The perfect place to live is the moon!
Now that's some good thinkin'.
Real estate is like really cheap on the moon. I could buy like a thousand acres and stuff, and build a really cool house.
I could send videos back to my golf buddies on earth. That video would show me hitting the golf ball like a mile. I bet they'd be so jealous!
I could get rid of that trampoline in my back yard. My son could bounce really high without it - what a space saver! Oh brain, I love you.
I could build a really, really big swing set. And I could swing my son like 100 feet in the air!
I could work out with like a couple thousand pounds and stuff. I bet Arnold never worked out with that much weight. All the girls would think I was so cool when they saw that! Oh man that's some good thinkin'!
And I'd sew lot's of patches on my space suit, and make it look really cool.
And wait! How about this for some good thinkin'!!!!
If you had a real bad hangover, yep, you could just go to the dark side of the moon, and sleep it off. No sunlight gonna bother me there.
Boy that is some good thinkin'

Yeah, I think that the moon is the perfect place to live! Oh man, I really want to live on that moon!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think the perfect place for 'me' to live is Canada, B.C (British Columbia). Love the mountains!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So you keep makeing me think about your thinking, the moon would be a really cool place to live, if you got a space hopper that would be cool, you could bounce and bounce and bounce and you would be like bounce all the way around the moon, it puts the term space hopper in a whole new perspective, also you could get a pogo stick and keep on bouncing, but aside from bouncing you could take a big tank of water up there and a hose, spray water everywere and it will be like little speres of water, I bet that beats playing with a sprinckler in your garden, the kids would love it, you could throw spheres of water at each other or even just pour a big puddle on the floor and swim through it, Imagine that you swim through the water and fall out the other side. hahaha

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
So you keep makeing me think about your thinking, the moon would be a really cool place to live, if you got a space hopper that would be cool, you could bounce and bounce and bounce and you would be like bounce all the way around the moon, it puts the term space hopper in a whole new perspective, also you could get a pogo stick and keep on bouncing, but aside from bouncing you could take a big tank of water up there and a hose, spray water everywere and it will be like little speres of water, I bet that beats playing with a sprinckler in your garden, the kids would love it, you could throw spheres of water at each other or even just pour a big puddle on the floor and swim through it, Imagine that you swim through the water and fall out the other side. hahaha

Now that is some darn good thinkin'! Man I want to swim through a pool. I bet everyone would be so jealous!
Now how's this for some thinkin'! Imagine how cool a frisbee game would be. You could stand like a mile apart and stuff. And you could make some really cool diving catches!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hey Lombozo, Forget the water Idea, I've had a better one, we get moon buggies and build a race track with ramps and stuff, imagine how far you could jump on these moon buggies, that would be fun, or replace the moon buggies with motor cross bikes, they would go even further.
And while werew building a race tack we could use any left over materials and build some half pipes for skateboarding, BMX'ing or roller blading, imagine that, you would get some really serious hang time, we could called it "the z games" for zero g games, I bet Tony Hawks and Matt Hoffman would want to be part of the
Z Games, we would earn so much money!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Hey Lombozo, Forget the water Idea, I've had a better one, we get moon buggies and build a race track with ramps and stuff, imagine how far you could jump on these moon buggies, that would be fun, or replace the moon buggies with motor cross bikes, they would go even further.
And while werew building a race tack we could use any left over materials and build some half pipes for skateboarding, BMX'ing or roller blading, imagine that, you would get some really serious hang time, we could called it "the z games" for zero g games, I bet Tony Hawks and Matt Hoffman would want to be part of the
Z Games, we would earn so much money!!

So, I'm sittin' here thinkin'......... I want to be in those Z games!
Wait! How about this for some good thinkin'? We could build like a really big ski jump! Oh man that would be so cool! I bet you could jump like a couple miles and stuff! I bet the Olympic team would be so jealous!
Hold on, I just had some more good thinkin'! We could have some really cool gymnastics and stuff! Man you could do all kinds of cool flips, and somersaults and stuff. The chicks would think I was so cool, when I was workin' out on those rings!

Man, the moon is definately the perfect place to live!

new topics

top topics

join