It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant Deja Vu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Since i was quite young i have dreamt every night without fail and can always remember my dreams vividly.
A few years back the things i were dreaming started becoming reality the day after.
Now i had heard of deja vu before that, yet i had only heard about it as a freak phenomenon.
But i had got to the stage where every single night i was dreaming things which were coming true the next day, sometimes the most random moments. It is now something that i have just adjusted to live with.
Is there anybody else who has this sort of experience?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Your lucky just like me to have this gift. Becuase we are born on the front porch to the Rabbit hole. Why is this good? Becuase the rabbit hole is the key to freeing your mind, no your not in a program like the matrix. But we do live in an infinite universe so if you can start thinking in means of infinite then your mind will start to bend itself. Then ANYTHING can happen. Welcome to the rabbit hole
where theres nothing but everything.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Art0_Saar1]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It bugs me when people sa Deja vous is just a feeling that you have been /seen this before. The fact is I have definatly dreamed this thing that I have been/seen this before.
I've never had it the day after i've dreamed it but day or months down the line I just think I ahve dreamed this before, it is strange.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Life is but dream. Then shouldnt anything be able to happen in a dream.... How far you willing to go when theres no end to it? Accept it thats life.

top topics

join