It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michael Wolf and his photo of a alien from Altarian called Prince Anon Sa Ra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have to admit i just came cross Dr. Michael Wolf today while researching Mount Weather and ET bases. So i started to read more about Dr. Michael Wolf and he stated he had photos of two REAL LIVE ALIENS on the front and back cover of his book "The Catchers of Heaven".

His name is Prince Anon Sa Ra from Altarian.

"This is an photo of an Zeta emissionary.
His name is K*LT*!. He is an great dude."

Seeing i have just come across Dr. Michael Wolf information id like to here others peoples opinions ?

[edit on 26-9-2006 by helium3]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The second image looks more like a painting of some sort rather than a picture, or at least photoshop edited.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Once again a fuzzy, distorted picture of a humanoid face. Why can't any of these investigators ever get a clear picture of anything supposedly extraterrestrial?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So he had time to take two photos of real aliens? Why not use some focus, get a clear shot instead of the first one, which is a fuzzy shot from the side, and the second one, which is out of focus too.

Or maybe the more "unclear" shots of aliens are, the more real they are too? If they were in focus, waving at the camera, people would say fake!

You can't win really!

(Just saw Afeent1's post, totally agree.)

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
"This is an photo of an Zeta emissionary.
His name is K*LT*!. He is an great dude."
[edit on 26-9-2006 by helium3]

Exactly where did you quote this from? Because if this is something Wolf actually said, then there's no way I can take this "Doctor" serious. There are 3 grammatical errors, not to mention when a "doctor" refers to an E.T. as a "great dude"?! Did he get his "doctoral" in a cereal box?

Edit:

Dr. Michael Wolf - M.D. in Neurology for 30 years, studied pathology
because he knew if he wanted to get anywhere and having access to
Assessments on EBEs he would need expertice for the US Governments
Exobiology programme.

Source

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I believe it...hes a nice looking prince...can we get a picture of the CHRIST and his flaming eyes..that would be awesome..lol

prasie god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please stay on topic and do not attempt to derail this thread with unrelated comment.

Also, please be aware of this rule;

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Those are some creepy looking things in those photos. Much creepier than any aliens I've ever seen in a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit to include;

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Found this, have not watched it yet, but its a interview with the guy, aka Dr.X.
Thought it would add something to the thread.

video.google.co.uk...

After getting through a bit of this, its very informative on what this guy has to say, if true.
And no need to buy the book!

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
www.swa-home.de...

This is the front cover of an Book written by MJ-12s Dr. Michael Wolf. Title "Catchers of Heaven".
This is an photo of an Zeta emissionary.
His name is K*LT*!. He is an great dude.

The money from the book goes to the Daniel Wolf memoriel Foundation and is ment to help childreen.

The Book is very interesting and I would call it an "have to read" for Ufologist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - replaced quote tags with ex tags

(Or no commentary whatsoever, just a link and external quote)

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thanks Helium3. So I am to understand correctly that Wolf did not say this, but rather the owner of the website that lacks basic writing skills? Thus there are no connection between the website and Dr Wolf? I wonder why the owner of the site tries to sell Wolf's book then? That's beyond the point of the thread, isn't it? Thanks anyway, H3!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Much creepier than any aliens I've ever seen in a movie.

Even creepier than this?!?!?!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

It is natural to be creeped out by something that is alien to you, but I just don't buy these pictures at all as genuine.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by SkyWay
Much creepier than any aliens I've ever seen in a movie.

Even creepier than this?!?!?!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

It is natural to be creeped out by something that is alien to you, but I just don't buy these pictures at all as genuine.

That external image wasn't creepy...it was hilarious! Looks like a big beachball!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
@ Denied Great link

he does sound sick in that google video id say the cancer has returned, only hope the EBE's give him that magic honey again.

And now Dr. Wolf has received a medical report which suggests a possibility that he may have cancer. It is not yet clear whether he still has access to a certain extraterrestrial honey-like substance that he took several years ago for his metastasised colon cancer, thus bringing it into remission.

@Gemwolf,

Id say the owner of that site just got the copy from the qoute below

When I asked him which extraterrestrial races he worked with in government labs, he pointed out that the two illustrations on the front and back covers of his book, The Catchers of Heaven, are actual photographs of extraterrestrials taken by an admiral friend of his. The ET on the front cover is named "K*L*T", which Wolf phoneticises to "Kolta" for convenience, and is the Zeta Grey extraterrestrial with whom Wolf has met most frequently. The ET on the back cover is a human-appearing Pleiadean named "Anon [Prince] Sa Ra".

www.phils.com.au...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It certainly did come from that site.

Added 'ex' tags for that reason

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Dr. Michael Wolf (...) he stated he had photos of two REAL LIVE ALIENS on the front and back cover of his book "The Catchers of Heaven".

Debunk these pictures intelligently or establish them as real, please.

Any more flip off topic posts will result in 1-liner penalties.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Id say the owner of that site just got the copy from the qoute below

www.phils.com.au...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It certainly did come from that site.

I understand so. What I meant was that it wasn't the doctor that used the bad grammar and descriptions to describe the pictures. I didn't want to give the doctor any credibility because of the lack of writing skills, but as we just established it was the owner of the website that lacks writing skills, not the doctor.

Also, I doubt if any amount of "honey" will help Dr Wolf, seeing that he died in September 2000.

Edit: Lack of writing skills...

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Masqua what is your proplem ?.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have a

U2U

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by afeent1
Once again a fuzzy, distorted picture of a humanoid face. Why can't any of these investigators ever get a clear picture of anything supposedly extraterrestrial?

exact same thought
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Also, I doubt if any amount of "honey" will help Dr Wolf, seeing that he died in September 2000.

In spite of the credentials list and the presumed tie to the government, I haven't found anything that supports the first picture as being "real."

The fake Egyptian name doesn't help, either.

If there were real aliens, the descriptions and kinds of names would be consistant. Instead we see a real jumble of stuff; the kind of things that people would come up with if I went into a room of 20 people and said "okay... make up something about an alien race called the 'ub-Jibberi' and write it down."

top topics

join