It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien in my room

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
last night i was sleeping and i woke up and there was a little blue object flying aroung in my room (no its wasent a lazer light)It flew around 4 a few sec. then went through my wall

Was this an alien???

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
No. It wasn't an alien.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I honestly have no clue if it was an alien, but if you really saw it, thats about as good a guess as any.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
was the light 3d in shape or did it appear to be 2d. you might want to see if there is any carbon build up on the wall.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I doubt that it was an alien,but it could possibly be a ball of electricity occuring out of some odd scientifical phenononome.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Do some research on "ball lightning"....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, maybe you were dreaming too. Maybe your eyes hadnt adjusted to the light. Maybe it was an alien. Maybe it was ball lightning. Maybe you had food poisoning. Maybe it was an angel. Maybe it could have been anything. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What kind of object was it?

How do you know it was blue?

You say it went through the wall, describe this?

Just ignore people that try to tell you that there is an easy explaination for what you saw.

Try to remember more detail because that is what will reveal the truth more than anything.

For example were you asleep or awake? What kind of state were you in at that time?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
more importantly did you catch the lisence plate?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Could have been anything.
Deep

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
*punches self in face* maybe it was because you had just woken up. not everything you see is an alien or even something out of the normal. why not look at the logical explanations first before jumping to conclusions?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It was one of those new homeland security probes they have to check up on the unsuspecting populace.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
strange!!
did it make a noise or anything?

have you had anything like that happen to you before?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes I was awake I was not dreaming
I heard a low humming noise
I did not just wake up
YEs it was 3D but it went through the wall really fast it dident leave a mark in the wall or anything

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sometimes answers are overlooked from looking to far into things. Like TheNeo said, dont let other people discredit what you saw. At the same time dont let people guide you into believing something that wasnt true. Look for logical explanations first. Then only after all of those are ruled out. Seek illogical answers.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
did it leave a quarter under your pillow?

.. sorry.

I believe you saw something..

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It sounds to me like some type of energy ball, i used to see this red furry thing dash about the house all the time 'for atleast a year', it did no harm but it bugged me. I remember being told to rebuke it once 'smirk' so i did and i nor any of my family members ever saw it again.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Some sort of energy ball? That could mean anything. Maybe your eyes had spots in them. Happens to alot of us. Especially when we just wake up.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Was it anywhere near your computer? It could have been the RIAA fairy scanning for copyrighted music...

Seriously though, it sounds a lot like how ball lightning is described. I agree with Gazrok, you should do some research on the phenomenon and see if it fits in with what you witnessed.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The most interesting part is it going through the wall. That means it was a pure energy form and or of a higher density/dimension.

It may have been a probe or an alien form that attempted to interact with you but because you were awake it decided to split. Always notice how the aliens in many cases do not like humans to be conscious when they deal with them. This is especially true when you have resisted in the past as many past abductees have reported in their own situations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join