It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

..would like to post it, but all subjects i tried before are used? ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi there

..first of all: if i´ll do any mistakes in spelling, won´t find the corrrect words a.s.o....
i´m really sorry (!), i´m used to read & listen lotsa "english" stuff, but i´m neither
writing nor speaking english..

..gee.. right now i´m very happy that i found this site: like some others here before
i "didn´t realize what´s going on.." - "bush" was the one to blame for me (not georgie
alone: all politicians, no matter what country, what party..), something like the "illuminati"
i never came up with and -to be honest- not even in my dreams i would have mentioned
that there´s something old & evil going on in this world.. (..but dontcha misunderstand me:
i´m not talking bout lou cypher - though i´m baptized christian i can´t and never could
believe in this childlike beliefsystem [and i´m thinking bout withdrawing church: this
institution has nothing to do with JC, who -btw- i think was a pretty cool guy
..)

well.. "my way" was just a little bit different than those i read:
mainly i was interested in "esotheric" movies (like "what the bleep do we (k)now" f*rinstance)
when i stumbled on "loose change" -what just was the start of an (seems like) endless odyssey-
and i´m still very interested in alternative/non-main-stream scientific cognitions
(man.. what rubbish they´ve told me/us -are teaching our children!- in school.. this is
something making me real angry..) beside "what´s going on in our backyard" (shall it be
the popes speech lately -what certainly was no accident/mistake that happened [folks:
this guy ain´t dumb, he´s been the top-inquisitor before getting pope.. this speech was
pure purpose to provoke that islamic reaction we´ve seen..]..) or what was going on on this
lovely, little planet before mankind startet recording (..shall it be those ancient high-cultures
we just startet discovering or -largly- that "ufo-agenda", you know: mankind created by
aliens [this is a very interesting different view, i think]..), all that stuff connected with this
(their bloodline up to date in power bout this world aso), another point: "the hidden masters",
the ones affecting & controlling our lifes, the rothschilds (a very interesting family, i think,
starting that money-system we´re living in today and mandating adam weishaupt to
establish a new secret order) and lotsa other stuff - my mind is really wide opened for
new thoughts

okay..
hope this is enough for our "first contact"?!
cya!

(mod edit to remove profanity from post)

[edit on 26-9-2006 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi
Welcome to ATS.
It looks like you've got a lot to discuss in many of our different forums.
I just had to make a small edit to your first post, as we don't allow swear words on the site, so be sure to remember that when posting.
Hope you enjoy reading and adding to the many discussions we have going here

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I know you'll have a great time on this site just from reading your introduction. It looks like you've spent some time going through some of the threads.

I'll watch for your posts around the boards.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Welcome Loke!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join