It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 1/2 times in Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't think I had posted this before on BTS, but I was reviewing my email outbox and came across one I came up with and became too drunk to remember I sent it and completely forgot about it. Since I am usually intoxicated when I play with numbers and find these things after the fact they always seem to me like divine influence, because I never have enough faculties to actually come up with them when I am sober. In fact, I am usually so wound up when I am sober that I am a sub-genius robot.

Anyway, I wanted to post this relationship between the classic 3 1/2 days in Revelations, as described as 42 months and the text of the Book of Daniel describing Neb's dream of the statue with feet made of clay and iron.

I did an analysis of the elements iron and clay and came up with the atomic weights for iron oxide (unmolested iron) as being 74.85 and clay (Al^2si^2O^5(OH)^4) as being 258.16.

The total atomic weight of these not being mixed but weighed together is 333, or half of 666. I referenced this before in another post about the feet being two feet having seperate weights of 333 with both weighing 666.

What is peculiar is that the ratios between the weights of iron and clay references the 3 1/2 times mentioned in the bible.

The ratio between iron and clay is 3.45

258.16/74.85=3.45

3.45 X (days in a year)=1260
3.45 X 365.25=1260

1260 is the number of days listed as 42 months or 3 1/2 years described in Revelations.

Furthermore, the reciprocal of 3.45 is .29

1/3.45-=.29

.29 expressed as days of one year is 105 days, which is also 3 1/2 months.

Thought this was worthy of some discussion.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
what sort of discussion?

it's just some numbers taken from 2 books written hundreds of years apart and given relation through awkward math

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well, first let me ask you (hypothetically) how likely would it be that you go to the store and buy two items that add up to a sum that is considered a number with spiritual significance? Then you looked at your reciept and saw that the ratio between each of those two items multiplied by another number of current significance gave you another number of spiritual significance related closely to the actual texts between two books written more than 500 years apart. Furthermore, you found that the reciprocal of the ratio of cost between your two purchases multiplied by the number of days in a year gives you the exact same amount referenced in months.

Now, I would find it difficult to believe that all these factors could occur unless one designed it to be that way. It would be difficult enough for you or me to do the math to find the numbers needed to do this, much less an author who wrote a book a few millenia before they actually quantified atomic weights don't you think?

So tell me why this math is so akward to you? Is it because you aren't good at math or disagree that these equations are correct? Is it unremarkable to you that the ratio required to do this is hidden with the atomic weights of several elements written about in a dream over 2000 years ago?

new topics

join