It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand in hot water prank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It didn't work for me. I remember one fourth of July I thought that I would do the trick you see in all the old Westerns where they put down a line of gunpowder and light it. Then it burns slowly up to the main charge. Well I tried that with a can of modern smokeless powder. I placed a line about two inches wide and about three eighths of an inch tall and maybe two foot long down on the concrete in front of my apartment. When I bent over with my bic lighter and torched it off BAM. My eyebrows, eyelashes, nose hair, and mustache were gone. I had second degree burns all over my face and second and third degree burns on my lighter hand and forearm. I did not go to the hospital and slept with my hand in a bucket of water dangling off the bed for two weeks and did not pee the bed once.

[edit on 11-17-2006 by groingrinder]

[edit on 11-17-2006 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
lol cool thread!

I am guessing some people are prone to this and some aren't.

This is a lil personal but for the sake of science i shall share
lol

Whenever I shower, and of course the water is usually warm, never too hot, even if I have JUST been to the bathroom, I still get the urge to go again. EVERY time I shower. wassup with that ?! lol

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't abandoned this thread or the experiment, I'm just waiting for my brother to come home from school again. Should be sometime next week.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ridcully
I don't know what actually causes it. Maybe an involuntary reaction, but here is a pic that seems to prove it true

I remember I saw on the G4TV show, Brainiac, an experiment that was being done to support this prank.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If there is urine in your bladder, it is involuntary that your body be tense to keep it in. When you use the restroom, your muscles are relaxing, thus letting the urine come out.

When your body is put in warm water, it will automatically relax causing those muscles to release and for the urine to flow freely.

That's why when you walk into a hot shower or bath, you'll feel the urge to pee.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

ohhh wow
omg me and my cuz are putting her little sisters hand in hot water and th e funnyist part is she has her friend over!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i am going to try it to my brother in 2 hours,

it is 11:42 and i am in my room and everyone else in the house is sleeping, i am going to see if this really works and i will tell the truth

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The prank works!I used it on my brother and took a picture and showed it to all of his friends!It was soooooo funny!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I've actually tried this one on a friend during a sleepover. The only problem was that he woke up after a while and he tipped the bucket over. We couldn't conclusively prove that this experiment worked.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i had it happen when i was younger and it worked.... and was wondering if it still does work on me. My younger sister who is in her 20's said she is going to try it on me a couple of nights (she wont tell me when, so i won't know when to expect it to happen if it does work

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OK...she tried two different times, and she is going to keep trying. The first night, i woke up as she was starting to do it...I felt a need to pee, but held it in. The second night, i woke up as i was starting to pee and ran to the bathroom.......wonder if it is making me have to pee, and will let you know if she tries again

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
she did it again last night, and i didnt wake up, but was soaked when i did get up. she videoed it to show off to me and i made her delete the video, but she is going to continue...she says she hopes to have me eventually wet without her doing it....guess i started something by wanting to test it put

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
woke up wet the past two nights and my sis has been thrilled with her success. She is making a bet that she can have me become a bedwetter on my own within a month.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
im wet every night now, and am wearing diapers to protect. she is still hoping after a month for me to wet on my own

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bbydpr

i think i have lost...she didnt do it last night and i wet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join