It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS-115 Space Shuttle UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
A video I just found on You tube of the Shuttle debirs. Not sure if it's been posted, sorry if it has.
It shows the trianglular formation, as it moves out of formation, with astronauts description.

NASA STS-115 Space Shuttle UFO

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I can't edit to add...
this one show the same, but also shows it moving in front of the shuttle

Atlantis UFO

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
good videos

especially like the dialogue between the two parties reguarding the extra "reflections" in the lens

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Of course it never occured to anyone here that NASA deliberately tosses a few things into space so they can film it and distract all the UFO fanatics from what's really going on?

LOL seems to be working...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
good videos

especially like the dialogue between the two parties reguarding the extra "reflections" in the lens

I thought the dialogue was interesting as well. Esp when they said "that one was what was giving us the tally ho". I'm not familiar with the term "tally ho", so I don't really know what it implied. It seemed to imply two objects, were debris that were co-orbiting with the Shuttle, but one was moving on it's own.

@ zorgon
Yes it always occurs to me that things are tossed in to play up the confusion !

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is interesting video.

There is a third related video out there showing the background as a kind of blue-green where you can see one of the 'rings' flip over. What is EXCITING is that the ring flips over once and then does not do any more flipping. This appears to be non-inertial motion, ie, not what space junk would do.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There is another video on this page, the 2nd video down. It shows a strange ring-like object morphing or something wierd, perhaps the same object Ectoterrestrial is referring too:

NASA mystery object a UFO

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not UFO'S

They are CRITTERS!!!!

Amoeba like giant electric plasma eating virtually invisible "undiscovered" lifeforms. [thats why they swarm near electrical field producing objects]

They are everywhere... they have always been there... Nasa knows this... some scientists have know this for 50 years or more...

They are easy to keep from the public because they are barely visible in IR or UV light but not in daylight... so only ghostly images of the pulsating glowing critters are possible...

They are harmless... but would scare the pants off most earthlings by their mere existance...

They are easy to recognise... they are NOT spheres, though the small ones may appear like that because of the glow... The larger ones are flat with undulating edges, have a hole or dark area in the center and a peculiar little notch on one side...

Seen on edge they appear as "rods" Here is a capture of a "rod" clearly showing the undulating edge...

And in the "tether incident" on STS75 [which was an electromagnetic power experiment that fried the satelite and the shuttle bay with unexpected high energy plasm discharges] you can clearly watch one go behind the broken tether, which is still producing energy [its glowing and wider than expected]

So the tether is 18 miles away... 12 miles long and this thing goes behind it... It also moves across the field of view in an arc... The astronaut filming it zooms out as it moves out of the field on the left side.

Its swarming with plasma hungry CRITTERS :WOW:

The film has been pulled[the high res one] but I got the screen shots

The sequence is the third set on this pageTHIS PAGE

top topics

join