It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The gang stalking phenomena, also called cause stalking, multistalking, and terror stalking, is "a protracted sadistic sociopathic"....assault ...."and calculated destruction of an innocent human being, for reasons of pleasure, power, and social control by a group of predatory strangers"
It, gang stalking, attempts, very successfully to rid from someone their basic human rights, isolate them, eliminate their privacy 100%, and deteriorate their psychological health, while hoping to induce the targets suicide.

The gang stalking phenomena hit me while I was abroad with such intensity, and it followed me back to the United States, where I now reside. Full circle, as it appears to me, for I see that it all began in Brooklyn NY, two years before the actual stalking.

Involved, DJ friends in Guangzhou, and party friends, who in the end were part of an intensive orchestration by some powerful hateful people to gang stalk me.

It is said that the ADL is sponsoring the gang stalking of innocent people.

the following link describes identical experiences that I have had in Denver during the summer.
indymedia.us...

electronic harassment is evident.

Electronic harassment and implants are very useful in gang stalking. They could easily drug someone who is a target, implant them with a device, long before the stalking begins.

www.eharassment.ca...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
There are three recent threads regarding this very subject.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join