It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belinda Stronach Named In Domi Divorce Application

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The rumour of an affair between Liberal MP Belinda Stronach and Tie Domi has gained some credibilty after Leanne Domi filed her divorce application. Belinda Stronach has been named as 'the other woman' in the application.

Tie Domi has committed adultery with Belinda Stronach. I believe he has been involved in an intimate sexual relationship with Belinda Stronach that may have commenced when he began working with her on her political campaign in January 2006. The basis of my knowledge about the adultery is that 1) Tie Domi has informed the news media that he has been "dating" Belinda Stronach; 2) Over the period of 2006, Tie Domi has spent numerous nights away from the matrimonial home when he told me was in fact at the matrimonial home, and our security cameras captured him leaving during the day and returning home at 12:15 a.m. when he swore he was "at home playing ping pong and watching television with his friend Scott," 3) When confronted by me about his lies about his whereabouts, Tie Domi de-activated all the security cameras for our home (and admitted to doing so because he "didn't want to be watched" - on the cameras that he himself insisted on installing in the home. 4) Tie Domi has engaged house sitters to be at our home when I was in our condominium in Muskoka, and when he was supposed to be at home; 5) Tie Domi has admitted his adultery to me on one occasion (albeit tangentially) - when he came to the home shortly after July 22, 2006, I was crying and I asked him why he had done what he had done. All he could say repeatedly was "I am so sorry Leanne." He stated repeatedly, "Just leave Belinda out of this," and 6) I have been informed that Tie Domi is living in a condominium on the Magna golf course, in which he has a membership, and which I believe may well be owned or controlled or which was provided to/facilitated for him by Belinda Stronach, or which at the very least is extremely close to Belinda Stronach's residence.

-

I now also believe that he will make good on the threats he has made to me unless I seek the assistance of the court. He told me that if I kept quiet and didn't hire a lawyer, he would give me one million dollars in cash and buy me a house for 1.5 million dollars. He told me that if I did hire a lawyer, I would "get nothing." He has told me that if I "went through lawyers" he would show that "all we have is debt." He has told me that I had better find a way to pay for things for myself now. He has said he will make sure our children don't go without anything, but that I will get "nothing." He has told me he has many powerful and influential friends (including Belinda Stronach) who are "on his side and who don't want to hear my stupid sob stories about him and Belinda." And he has told me that I had better "leave Belinda out of this."

-

Of greatest concern to Tie is leaving Belinda Stronach out of this divorce proceeding. He says she has NOTHING to do with me or anything else. He is agitated and desperate to ensure that Belinda is not brought into the divorce. He spends more time yelling and screaming at me about how I am "sick" and about how I need "help" because I have dared to bring up her name in the process of saying why he should leave the home. Yet all around me are news reports and coy statements made by each of Tie and Belinda, and all around me are the threats that Tie has been making about how I will get nothing now that I have a lawyer, and about how he will make it his business to ensure that I am left penniless, although he is quick to mention that he will make sure that the children want for nothing. All he can talk about is how he is going to show that the family is filled with debt and - with his retirement - he has no income to share with me. And, of course, he salts his financial threats with his constant reminders that I am a "sick" person, who is in need of "help" because of my "insane" suggestions about he deceit with Belinda.

Domi's ex alleges he had infidelities with Stronach

So, who's lying?

Is it really possible that Tie Domi could score a gorgeous bazillionaire like Belinda and someday be the Prime Minister's husband?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Tie, you stud you!

Only in Canada would a story like this rise.

I'll have to admit this is the first I have heard of the story. I'm used to hearing of Domi on SportsCenter and well this isn't something you would find on their airwaves. I'll have to read up and check out those links provided.

Of it all, it seems Tie has everything to hide. Those quotes are certainly one sided and maybe biased, but time will tell.

How much of an impact would Stonach feel on this one if it could be proven?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The quote is one-sided and is part of the text of the divorce application, but it was the best part and it was hidden all the way at the bottom. None of this has been proven in court.

The last time we had a political scandal in the making like this it was Margaret Trudeau and one or two of the Rolling Stones.

I don't know how much it would hurt Belinda's political career. Maybe Belinda is hooking up with Tie now in an attempt to overcome the 'Hockey Factor' when she goes up against Ken Dryden for Liberal leadership in a few years.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Belinda has 'no comment'

Liberal MP Belinda Stronach refused to comment Tuesday on allegations that she was involved in an affair with hockey tough guy Tie Domi but she did say she felt targeted by a media "double-standard."

"I'm not going to comment on it at this point in time, whether it's true or false," Stronach told CTV's Mike Duffy Live. "I'm not going to comment on my personal life at this moment."

Stronach skates over questions about Domi affair

Belinda thinks that there is a double standard because she is a woman and that nobody would care if the gender roles were reversed. I don't think that's true. Pierre Trudeau was always in the news for his love life.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Poor old "Petey Mackay" huh? LOL.

I was at the El Mocambo "THAT" night - lines, lots of lines everywhere. Tootskie Mags? Uh, sure... ain't she hawkin' a "Woe-Is-Me" book on Bi-Polar disorders an' tryin' to get her kid elected?

Scandal? Yup, how big do you think the "buy-out" on Domi's marital contract was? I'm bettin BS dropped 7 figures... perhaps 8, to own her new Boy-Toy outtright.

How long before Tie sucker-punches another cop? Or gets loaded again and tries to take on an entire bar full of bikers one more time? (That did not go well for him BTW). Or his brother rips-off another municipality? Who says Canada is dull? Make's Cor'y Street and Avenue K seem positively pedestrian... Domi offsets Dryden? Well at least Kenny has a high-school education (please don't make him leader - I can't stand to be that bored).

About Petey... seems Condi was at his place "for a while" - ostensibly chatting about harmless world-domination?

Victor K.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You were at the El Mocambo that night? Did you happen to see which Rolling Stone Mags was with? I really don't want to have to read her book to find out.

Belinda has issued a statement:

"Despite the inaccurate and irresponsible statements about me that have been made over the past week both to the media and in other places, I felt I could not make any public comments that related to the personal situation of Tie and Leanne Domi. Only they can speak to their own issues.

"I do not want to speculate on the motivation behind making inaccurate and irresponsible public statements about me, but it is unacceptable to make them.

"Any problems between Tie and Leanne Domi are not related to me.

Stronach decries 'inaccurate and irresponsible' attacks

Cynical little thing that I am, I will point out that nowhere has she denied being involved with Tie Domi. Only that their problems are not because of her.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And now BS's, "Belinda". An auto-biographical "interpretation"... Volume 1 - in her own words. On sale Monday morning. Ka-Ching! Clinton, MacKay, Domi... who's next? Us? And what's with the "running-silent" and seeming disconnection from the delegate selection at Super-Weekend? Why are her "people" talking to "Call-me-Bob" and "Diplomat" Dion (while she is hosting at her private suite). I thought BS was hooked up with Kennedy? What is she after... a deal where Iggy gets no cabinet seat? Hmmm.

Know who's book I wanna read? Harper - "Bilderberger-he" might make some nice lullabye-time light reading... Tommyknockers... intrigue...

Victor K.

38'

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OMG! Tie Domi??? The hockey goon??? This is insane. I can't wait to show my husband. What a hoot. Thanks for the story.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yes. Tie Domi, hockey player. Genus: Dave "The Hammer" Schultz-lite inferiorus. Guess where he is this weekend?

Victor K.

38'

[edit on 1-10-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He's at super weekend!?!?!? (For the American reader: The first ballot for the Liberal leadership convention which is going on as we speak)

Oh my. :shk:

Belinda's a smart lady (except when it comes to her love life). Rae and Dion are old enough that she can spend some time being groomed to replace them as leader. Ignatieff is her age so he is the main competition for her in ten years.

She didn't quit a nice job with Daddy's company to just be an MP. She is determined to be the first elected female Prime Minister of Canada.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
oops double post

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Duzey]

top topics

join