Has anyone heard this?.

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I know that I am supposed to start a new topic with a paragraph from the article and my take on it,but it was really more of just a small note in the news site.
It appears a small amount of anthrax was found somewhere, somehow......
www.debka.com...
Oh no!,not again.
I wonder if it will turn into the big panic it did the first time?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yes this is true.........11 post offices have been closed......and the madness continues........

click here for story

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
......If this is true, getting the news out to the public is such an important thing.
If they were to keep it quiet, they might even catch who is doing it if anyone really is at all.
And besides, it isn't like it really matters to anyone at all until it is something other than "suspected anthrax..." looks like rumor spreading for gauging panic more than providing information to the public.
How many people were killed by anthrax?, seven if even that but I do not actually remember, so if the number infected or killed has any correlation to the actual threat it would seem that very few of us have anything to worry about.
Everything is in place to turn something that means nothing into something that effects everyone.
I like how so few people being sickened/killed by the first anthrax "attacks" has prompted much more thorough monitoring of the mail, it may be just another catalysing event to take more liberties from the US citizenry.
A distraction as always in order to accomplish something more sinister.
Anthrax,bla bla bla.
Nobody knows how long they will be here anyway, the masses hear anthrax and go into terror mode because they think it may infect and kill them.
It would be nice to actually hear of something good in the news occasionally, and I don't mean hearing about some schmoe winning the lottery, because in order for that to happen too many people have to lose their money first....
It's all quite meaningless.

Funny though, how in the story you provided a link to, it states that none of the employees of the postal centers were offered antibiotics as a cautionary measure, I would think that they would just to be safe....

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I agree somewhat with how you feel UN B.
Maybe you've read this but this seems a little something of this sort.......Diocletian's Problem-Reaction-Solution

CLICK

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
......Just through an inkling while pondering the injustices in the world and in society and government.
I never really had a name for it,but I knew it existed just from looking around me.
Most amazing is how so many fail to see this in the real world when it is so obviously present everywhere.
Justice through injustice
peace through conflict
order from chaos
power through inequality
You can see it absolutely everywhere.
Once you spot it you can protect yourself from it, I have demonstrated the phenomenon to many people in my life, telling them to watch closely to see if what would be expected in an outcome of a certain situation would actually be the end result of it.
It always ends up a bit skewed from how it realistically should have turned out, and when I started getting involved in the legal system it was way more obvious.
The majority of us are #ed, and those who see are tagged as paranoid if they try to express this principle to those around them.
I could go on about this forever......

new topics

join