It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember last time Clinton wagged his finger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Remember the last time Bill Clinton wagged his finger while he was defending himself?

It was when he was defending himself against allegations of sex with Monica Lewinski.

Could the finger wagging be some kind of defense mechanism for him?

It could go something like this...I know I'm lying, they know I'm lying, I better wag my finger?

Anybody else notice this connection?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No. But now that you mention it! HA! Good body language catch. Only time will tell to see if it is correct. But in the mean time I'll just say that you are very observant!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Remember when Bush stuttered?
Remember when Bush lied?
Remember when Bush shed crocodile tears?
Remember when Bush choked on a pretzel?
Remember when Bush looked straight into the camera and lied repeatedly?
Remember when members of Bush's cabinet have done illegal things?
Remember Rove?

Dick Cheney's shooting spree?
Remember when Bush got wired so that someone else with braincells could transmit what he should say so as to not make an ars out of himself? (a bigger one)

But its not over!!! The fun keeps coming!!!!

PS...I could mention abuse...but i wont take it that far.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Of course its a defense mechanism. He used this to fight the dilemma in his brain that he knew he was lying, but yet knew that to look truthful, he had to look directly into the camera, much like looking someone directly in the eyes. I bet if we would have had HD tech. around that speech, we could have zoomed in and watch his pupils dilate when he said the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." I for one, knew it was a lie the moment he used that body language. It's very easy to recognize in real life too. You just have to pay attention to their body language while making the person think you are paying attention to them.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm.....I think that the last time Bill Clinton wagged his finger, Monica Lewinsky got all excited, the president got all excited. Everyone, it seems, got all excited.

In the aftermath, the president realized that, perhaps, he shouldn't be wagging his finger as often. Monica Lewinsky realized that she didn't get much out of the deal but a gig designing purses and a stained dress. The American people got a new definition for what constitutes "sexual relations" and what doesn't. Regardless, growing up, my momma always told me that it was impolite to point....I think that she was also including indiscriminite finger wagging.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Everyone, knew he was lying when he wagged his finger around and said, "I did not have sexual relations with that women." Clinton, then repeated, "I did not have sexual relations with that women."

Later, when actually caught,

Clinton, " I did have sexual relations." "I did have sexual relations."

Like duh, who didnt know seriously, all he did was cost us the TAXPAYERS MILLIONS of dollers in looking into the alligations.

Just like Clinton cost over 2500 american lives when he let Bin Ladan go the few times he did. Hes admitted to that.

Question should be to Clinton WHY?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
CLINTON LIED?????

What does Bush do?

I love this conversation i'm having with myself.

dgtempe: Its Bush's fault
fellow posters: Its Clintons fault
dgtempe: Time to demonize Clinton to take the heat off Bush
fellow posters: Clinton lied
dgtempe: And Bush doesnt?
fellow posters: Clinton lies.

I shant soil your thread any longer- i will go soil some other thread. (Just kidding, mods
)

Before i go, i think we should blame George Washington. What do you all say?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i think we should blame George Washington.

What? !!! Blame George Washington? For lying?
NEVER!
After all, as George himself told us ....."I (George) cannot tell a lie"

Yes, dgtempe, Clinton lied. Yes, Bush lied. In fact, every president except, of course, George Washington has lied. And this goes for every presidential candidate that ever ran for the office.

We either need people who are honest in the postition of President or.....
Better Liars

new topics

top topics

join