It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no secrets better kept than the secrets that everybody guesses.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
i never talked about a master you did!

i stand by what i said!

Yes, I agree with you that I brought it up. I am interested no matter, in reading your fine ideas - no one should be too rigid in what they stand by.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I do not consider myself rigid in my beliefs; I try my best not to influence the theoretical results I create with my own agenda.
This is also something that is addressed, in the complementarities that Bohr talks about. He states that all research end-result are influenced by the scientists own goals. In other words, scientists have a bad habit of reaching a preset end-result, influenced by their own subconscious mind.

I could put it up like this: I want to prove that earth is a cubic shaped, so I make some tests and do some research, these tests is pre influenced by my desire to prove that the earth is indeed shaped as a cube. Therefore, in my end-result I end up getting the desired data, not because it is accurate, but because I influenced the test so it would show that I was correct.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Illuminati is a product, a nemesis of the consensus of the world’s subconscious mind. The pyramid is a basic translation of a symbol into 3-D, the problem with this old symbolism is that some are starting to think in multi transcendent wavelengths.
I see the Illuminati as a bubble or 2-D circle, but that is not the point, the reason the pyramid is being associated with the Illuminati, as that the brain that constructs this subconscious impression automatically translate the lodge and top controlled communities into exactly that, a pyramid, with the boss on top or in the capstone.
It does not matter if this society is connected with physical evidence; we are all linked together into this thousand of years old symbolic game. The problem with the lodge community is that it creates the feeling of minority it alienates the outsiders.
Most people if not all have the same basic needs, after those some social needs is sought out, we all want to be liked and well respected. We then create a shield to protect us from the “strangers” a wall or line that these “strangers” is not allowed to pass. We hide behind titles and educations. All these different kinds of shields are there to protect us from being judged but the consensus of this world, on a personal note I will say that I consider the current consensus to be close to fanaticism and paranoia. This is mainly because of our human nature, but also a by-product of the fear spin that the western media has used for the last 100 years.
In addition, another problem with the lodge society is that we cannot all be part of it. yes we can be part of the mainstream lodges but the top lodges where you do not apply for membership will almost always only contain the elite, the business mongers, powerful politicians and plutocratic merchant families that somehow have survived for many generations.
The main reason that communities like the freemasons etc. are being attacked is because this is the visible mainstream lodge, the anger are simply misdirected. People are jealous, not of the masons, (some are of course) but because they know deep down, that they as common people never will reach the final top lodge. So they plot, and suppress this emotion, hide it from them selves, but the subconscious mind remembers. They build up a lot of suppressed anger and jealousy,

To go deeper down the path of the symbolic value of the pyramid, this symbol is filled with negative energy, subconscious negative energy.
Most of us if asked associate something positive with the pyramid, this could be; “The base support the top” “The foundation carries the roof” and many others, the point is most associate positively with this symbol, though in the subconscious mind it means something completely different, it gives the feeling of suppression, servitude and control.
Moreover, the primal human does not want to be controlled, it is correct that many new psychology books, says that humans want someone else to take responsibility for there life. Nevertheless, this is not a subconscious goal in my opinion this is a conscious action, which has something to do with the way we have raised our young ones for the last 50 years (since the 1960.)
We have and still do bring up our children so for the most of it they do not develop legs for their own, we strip their feeling of self-esteem and indoctrinate them into being one of the masses.

Yes, it is correct that when asked most will say they have self-esteem, some will say they have a lot. However, I ask of you to look at your self or the person saying this. Most of the people saying this are actually very of not completely normalized. They are indoctrinated and assimilated, 9-5 jobs, sub urban house, 1-2 cars and 4-8 credit cards.

EDIT: 4000 chars and typo

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
All this is of course fine, if that is the life that people want, but I believe that deep down we all want it all. That is of course mathematically impossible. Nevertheless, we will still be jealous about the influence, power or materialistic components that we cannot posses.

Conclusion:

There have never been a physical party controlling the masses for generations, we have something close to it though, but it is not as organized as some conspiracy theorists would like to believe.
We do not at current time’s posses the logistics for mass control, though I would think that in the near future it would be more plausible.
No, the enemy we think is there, is a thousand if not a hundred of thousand years old symbolic imprint in our subconscious mind, I would theorize that it goes all the way back to the beginning of organized civilization. I would also think it would be older than Egypt, since the imprint was in them as well and inspired them to make these symbols of power and control.

In order to prevent the top controlled community to prosper we need to take steps to better the world for all people living here. We have to stop acting selfishly and greedy, this is of course idealistic of me, since I know that it will never work, because of the combined consensus.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why did this thread die?
Enjoy the long read, and JEBUS will save yoU!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Nor do I consider such people "illuminati", as they do not seem to be particularly illuminated about practically anything. It is unfortunate that the noble title "Illuminati" ever came to be associated with such people.

The true Illuminati are those who seek Truth, especially in the fields of morality, science, and philosophy. As far as they are truly illuminated, they seek such knowledge in order to benefit not only mankind, but all sentient beings (as was spoken by the Buddha, a true Illuminate).

Star for you. Truth, is as it is, and you have taken the essence of truth and made it clear for all to understand. There are many evil people and it makes sense they would steal a title they have not earned and pervert the meaning. It is their core to do what is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join