It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had this problem Girls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I like two guys and we know eachother really well but I think one knows I like him and they both act like they like me. What can I do?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As a guy all I can say is that three is a crowd, unless of course it's another girl, hehe. Just go with the one you like best IMO, I'm sure the other one wont understand but hey, that's life for ya.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, this brings back memories. Love is so sweet. I had two guys that I was best friends with two years. It was a friendship thing only. (I'v been happily married today for 16 years to one of them.) Pay attention to whom your happier being around the most. Does one like you a little more. You can tell by the way he acts. Picture yourself 10 years from now. Whom do you want to be with the most? Whom do you want to have kids with the most? Which one can take care of you physically, mentally, sexually, finaically, spritually the most. Whose arms do you dream about being in the most? Does one annoy you just a little more than the other? Keep a chart about the time you spend with each of them write down the hours you spent with each one and the time you had 5 stars being the best time and so on. That way you can see if your already chosen one over the other. Keep a private diary of your toughts and feelings, be honest in it, its just for you. You'll enjoy the laugh 20 years later.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
which is hawter?

"I got 99 problems but"

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Go for the one you love the most! Especially if he seems to feel the same way!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
for the 'gander' is good for the 'goose'... you got two in your 'harem' girl, why complain ???

Spice !

Lolove etc

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
for the 'gander' is good for the 'goose'... you got two in your 'harem' girl, why complain ???

Spice !

Lolove etc

Yeah, not really a problem unless they start fighting over you, trying to make you choose between them etc....

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thanx for all the advice but now one of them flirts with another girl so I know I shouldn't like him as much now but I can't stop feeling jelous Should I forget about him?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have never had this problem.
I find it hard enough to find one man I'm attracted to, let alone two. (sighs) maybe I'm too fussy.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurafoxs
Thanx for all the advice but now one of them flirts with another girl so I know I shouldn't like him as much now but I can't stop feeling jelous Should I forget about him?

Girl, your life is turning into a Melrose Place.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe the whole point of him flirting with another girl is to make you jealous. He could be testing the waters to see what your true feelings are. Maybe he is trying to push you into picking between him and the other guy by making you think that he is unavailable. Everyone knows we want what we can't have.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The only advice that I can offer is to first figure out where you stand within yourself (are you ready for a serious relationship?), then sit down and have a heart-to-heart with each of them. As always, honesty is the best policy... with yourself, with them, with everyone. It's scary (to be so vulnerably honest), but it's well worth it.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanx everyone I'll say what happens if anything happens

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the Glen Frey lyrics:

Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you,
Or are you goin' back to the one you love,
Someone's gonna cry when they know they've lost you,
Someone's gonna thank the stars above

Damn I love that song!

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Give both of them a test drive. Not at the same time, of course. See which one's best.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who either of them flirt with, since you are not in a relationship with either. You can tell if someone has feelings for you. Look him in the eyes and you will see it if its there. Watch the body language. Does one of them touch you lightly on the arm when he talks to you. Does he lean toward you when he talks. All good signs he is attracted.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thank you EVERYONE I'll see how life goes

join