It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
he significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to Thoth, the Egyptian god who allegedly buried a secret vault of knowledge near the three great Pyramids of Giza at the beginning of time there is also a correlation with the story of Enoch.

home.comcast.net...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by cmaracing]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I suppose I'm failing to understand the point of the photographs in conjunction with your argument. Are you concluding the mathematical symmetry correlating between the pyramids is pinpointing the hidden locations of Enoch's Pillars? Or are they just interesting photos? I even noticed a copy of The Last Supper in there with the "holy grail" highlighted in the upper left hand corner. This has been discussed in depth on ATS before. If you zoom in on the other wall columns in the background, the images are all the same. And the closer you get to this "grail", the more distorted and un-chalice like it becomes.
Sorry, got off on a tangent there. So, what is the point, exactly? The book of Enoch has been almost completely dismissed by reputable scholars, as very little correlates with non-biblical historical reference. Many people conclude that the book of Enoch and it's paragraphs are what inspired Freemasonry, when in fact Freemasons reject the writings as well.
The Giza Plateau is riddled with secret catacombs and tunnels, but does this mean there is a hidden vault of esoteric knowledge? Enoch seems to be the only reference in this respect, and as I said, interesting, but hardly reputable.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The story also includes versions with Thothas the center character there is also the story of a flood that describes how history has many things similar.
The odes of similar stories in the similar area and considering the age of the pyramids the conclusion that something buried there. And considering that math is the fundamental part of life I also find many mathematical anomaly’s in Giza.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Thoth sure represents a myriad of possibilities. The priest of Egypt say their knowlwdge came from Thoth, the god of wisdom, who hreighned for 3,000 years before. All of his images show him with a human body anf the head of an ibis which leads some to conclude that he could have been Imhotep.

Thoth alegedly showed King Thamos the art of writing and all at once priests knew how to make paper from papyrus reed and began chronicling the world around them.

Whoever built the Great Pyramid kne how to calculate longetude and latitude, a feat accomplished in the 1800s. They knew the Earth was a sphere but flattened at the poles causing adegree of latitude to lengthen at the top and bottom of the planet. They knew it rotated in one day on an axis tilted 23.5 degrees to the eliptic making night and day and that the tilt caused the seasons. They knew the planet circled the sun once in a year of 365 days plus a fraction. All this math was used in the dimensions of the pyramid.

All this specialized knowledge that was not rediscovered until relatively recent times from a people that a few hundred years before were primative river tribes.
The facts that the Empire of Egypt was almost created ready to rock and roll from a high point is puzzling too. They peaked almost immediately with specialized medical knowledge, pyramid construction, megalithic buildings, objects and more, and then sort of went downhill from there.

join