It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An end to the rules, lies, secrecy and conspiracies. We are about to take action.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What ever the topic is:

- preston bush's connection to the nazi's
- jfk murder, jfkII murder
- cia - al qaida connection
- secret prisons, unhumanitary laws
- war on terror, war on drugs
- war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran,...
- poverty, and unequality
- oil, free energy, secret technology, ufo's
- murder for secrecy
- freemasonry, skull & bones, Illuminati, NWO...

The cause of each action against our freedom/our rights is always the same.
It's time to agree on the fundamental cause of war, terror, poverty and unequality,...
It is all created by the ellite to keep or get more control over the world.

It's never bin a local problem.
So we will have to act globaly and collectively. Wether you are muslim, jew, catholic, buddist,... doesn't matter, the essence off your religion is the same as all the others. It's all goodness. But be aware of the institution of the church, manipulation via media, and the conspirators

THE PROBLEM: if all injustice doesn't effect the people directly they don't care. As long as the ellite makes sure a critical part of the mass is happy with their living conditions, they can do what ever they want. Do we really have to wait untill it derails before a revolution can start. Haven't we learned from the past.

We've got the facts. We are able to see the obvious links. But do we have the balls to do something about it.

YES WE DO!!
We are about to take action. Because we can't wait any longer.

We have bin collecting facts and we have bin unravelling conspiracies. This site like much others make a perfect mediuim for this. Also youtube and google video offer easy solutions to get more information to the public.

We have to go to the next step.

I think we have to use the irrefutable evidence that came from all these great researchers to build a solution that is beyond that of the existing communities that are discussing all unrighteousness. And in this solution the main theme should be: how to use the knowledge thats collected in the other communities to stop those who are to make rules for their own intrest, who lie and keep secrecy. The plotters.
This solution should be to enlighten those who are still in the dark. And to give the conspirators a name. They have no name, so they don't excist. Most people don't know about the illuminati, skull & bones, freemasons and others. It's not a news item in the media.
Most people don't like to read dozens of news reports, watch dozens of truth documentaries and make their own conclusions. They will only listen if we have easy and fast information with quick resources and irrefutable evidence. We should make it easier to acces information on historic and current events. We who know the truth should stick our brains together to find a way out of their agenda.

What is your opinion? What should be our next step?

How much time do we have to take action? months, years?? Do we have to wait?

equality and enlightment for all.
BuddhaLight

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well well, talking about what is going wrong in the world seems to be better then doing something about it.

I thought it would be great to start sticking our brains together and find plausible solutions.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Problem is we are scattered amongst ourselves, this is not something we can rush this takes time, so far we are a minority and the majority does not listen to the minority.

They sleep, eat, work, eat, work, eat, rest, sleep, eat, work, eat, work, eat, rest and sleep etc. etc. etc.

They have no time for this, and i can understand that, normal life is to much of a strain on the brain to think rationally.

I will return to this thread in due time. For now, great post mate, and do not dispair!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
For all who are still not sure of what's going on in this world.
Here are the documentaries you should see.
I've posted them before in an other thread, but I think they cannot be posted enough.

very creative compilation on conspiracy
Who Killed John O'neill 1h40

9/11
9/11 Eyewitness 1h44
9/11 The Great Illusion 54min
9/11 Mysteries 1h30

War
Alex Jones Terror Storm 1h52
George Galloway about Hezbollah 9min

Secret Societies
History of freemasonry 53min

War on terror
Real War on terror: Iraq the reckoning 48min
Real War on terror: Secret Shame 47min
Real War on terror: Kidnap and Torture 47min

Free Energy
The missing secrets of Nikola Tesla 46 min

Water Car Inventor Murdered 16min

Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum 1h10

Conspiracy
An Inside view of International Banking 47min

Shadows in motion -Exposing the New World Order 56min

Enjoy...

in unity we shall find peace

[edit on 26-9-2006 by buddhaLight]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You've got SERIOUS balls buddhaLight. Our problem is the detention centers being put up all over the place. Our defense should not be through violence, but through education. I'm not going to shoot my own friends who will be on the other side, or any other American for that matter. We should not be radical- those movements never succeed. Education of the facts is the only way to do it- good luck buddhaLight.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Rather than focus on the internal esoteric method - I'd like to touch upon the external approach. Although we are not to only focus on one or the other I think it is very important and I wanted to share it with you on this thread. We can beat them – do not forget that we are still able to do it without bloodshed. The elite know their time is coming soon and if we still have government many of them will go to prison and we if lose the government (and believe me, it can happen) the elite will be executed like they were in Venetian times. But I want to speak about the economical disaster as the one thing many people are overlooking with all the warring today. If you can do so, pay off your debt, credit cards; sell your home before the crash in real estate if possible. These ideas seem boring but indeed, they are very important.

Now one way to really upset these elite is to move all your assets into Gold and silver. Do not anyone let tell you that we have to hold onto Fiat currency. So what funds the FED's their engine? They need income tax, but most importantly they need to have a currency that is not backed 100% by Gold! Why? SO they can inflate and deflate the economy. They would prefer endless inflation but they cannot sustain this for too long with pushing upon string. When the smarter and better educated groups wind up owning all the gold, the wealth will swing slowly into the hands of the Conspiracy Historians and truth seekers. Now, what if the FED tries to fix the price of Gold, or drive the value down? Well, they do it every day and they can only stop trading but when people are rushing into Gold and Silver and when people are physically purchasing Gold and silver related assets, they bankers cannot control the market. It's like a giant spring, you see? Gold is a REAL and fundamental currency and the bankers are short selling it -that means they are selling gold and silver which they do not own to keep gold and silver LOW and keep the US dollar high. Do not let anyone tell you that the US will collapse due to us all buying gold and silver - it will collapse no matter what the Elite do now and they KNOW IT. But the question is who will jump ship first? The American people do not know that the US dollar is actually only worth about 4 cents. So if you cannot afford gold and silver (or are in debt and own no real estate) my advice is to look into Swiss Franks and Canadian Dollars. They will go down in value, yes, but not as much as the US Treasury note.

Thus, we dissolve the FED and before we do, we ALL buy Gold and silver. This will solve a larger portion of the issue. The other issues can be worked out over time through getting in a new Congress etc. So what else can we do right now? We can vote out 98% of all the useless, compromised incumbents in office. I cannot stress it enough that we must not be looking at the House (left/right) but we must focus only on their voting records. This will buy some more time but if the American people do not vote most incumbents out, things may get very violent.

I hope this offers you some hope.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
it's *** BEEN ***

Nice post, but the constant misuse of the word made me think you were throwing it in the trash.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There are already a number of NWO resistance threads. please carry on the conversation in one of them.

top topics

join