It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Warns Rumsfeld: We're Billions Of $$$ Short

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
More about that embassy, found a link, to the area of Iraq it will take up. Plus another link on spending for it as well.

Eyeballing the US Embassy Baghdad

$2 billion US embassy planned for Iraq?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All these numbers are nothing.

I'm sure the TRILLIONS "missing" from the Pentagon could have gone a long way towards blowing up Iraqis, er, terrorists.

Remember, a trillion is a THOUSAND billion...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have a solution:

YARD SALE

Start advertising it now in nations we'd rather have walking through our Pentagon and shuffling through our garbage weaponry.

You know, put out some card tables and maybe even have the Congress sell lemonade at $10,000 a glass.

That'll help.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

I'm sure the TRILLIONS "missing" from the Pentagon could have gone a long way towards blowing up Iraqis, er, terrorists.

I have a better idea...find the missing TRILLIONS (you know a THOUSAND billion) and FIX THIS COUNTRY first before blowing up anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

Originally posted by truthseeka

I have a better idea...find the missing TRILLIONS (you know a THOUSAND billion) and FIX THIS COUNTRY first before blowing up anything.

The blowing up comment was sarcasm. Besides, fixing this country is the LAST thing the govt wants to do.:shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join