It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That cell phone ring that some can hear and some can't - My conspiracy theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Use earphones and turn it up on loud with that BBC link. If not then I must have good ears, its not annoying I kind of like it. Ambient sound that's what it is to me. Shame not all can here it.

But makes you wonder what the heck are people playing at with sound it should be band it's like mind control stuff it has no right in our democracratic society unless a greater evil is rising within. Accustic weapons its should not be allowed for good or bad, who else and how else would they be used? i would not like to think.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I ran around my college today 'interviewing' a few people with this sound and asking how it felt/what they could hear.

My first professor (I'm guessing mid-late forties) said she could hear it, so could a 30 (guessing) year old woman.

An 18 year old girl couldn't hear it, a 19 year old heard a 'woosh sound'. My second professor (mid 30's) could hear a pulsing noise and a 'tapping noise', while another 30 year old woman couldn't hear a thing.

Another thing I noticed were physical effects. If I listen to it for more than 5 minutes I get a sort of 'sick to my stomach' feeling. A few people said that it felt relaxing. My math professor got a bit of a headache and my sister said it made her head hurt and she didn't like to hear it.

My dad couldn't hear it, but after he was the only one in the group that didn't hear it, changed his mind and said he could (though it was obvious he couldn't). My neice (only 1 year old) pointed and tugged on her ears and looked at the computer, I'm guessing she heard it and it bugged her.

I'd say this could definitely be used in crowd control, though it has drawbacks because it it affects a wide range of people - not just people younger than 25.
Though if peer pressure works as easy on my dad as everyone else, 95 people wincing in pain could convince the other 5 to think they're wincing in pain also.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Strange.
I wonder why there is no definate age for this, there must be changes in the brain at some point, say between, i dunno, 25-30, but its true.

One thing i found, is no i cant hear the loud noise but my ears pricked up for some reason, and, feel more vibrations than a niose, and when turned off, i feel a sensation, not a niose.

I wonder if poeple like me feel the same and dont hear the niose.

There are probaly far reaching uses for this, and this is what the public gets, imagine what the militry get,etc?

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just heard the sound and it is still ringing in my ears and I have a major headache, this is some serious #.
I actually felt nauseous from this and have trouble focusing and typing this.
The funny thing is I got a hearing disability from the military for firing rifles and guns with out protection, so I thought I would be immune to this.
It totally #ed up my energy field, thanks for sharing this I will have to meditate on this and find out a way to counter it.

i have heard that tone before though, from TV’s and sometimes it just comes spontaneous but not in this magnitude

Finished this post now, and i still have the headache..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join