It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That cell phone ring that some can hear and some can't - My conspiracy theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I keep seeing the commercial for that cell phone ring you can download that some people can hear and some can't, well, I didn't hear anything persay but I did hear a sort of click in my ear which reminded me of a walkie talkie as you push the button to speak. I felt like some kind of channel was being opened. I felt like someone could have spoken to me on a subliminal level. I felt like I was being tested.

I think this frequency is going to be used for some kind of future mind control attempt. They'll broadcast it out over our TV sets, radios, and cell phones.

I know it sounds whacked out but it kind of gave me an uneasy feeling.

Peace

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Dr Love]

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, haven't heard anything about this in theUK but we're always behind you guys in the States so we'll probably get it in a year or two

Do you have any links so I can have more info about this ?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Actually it has been around int he UK, but used in a different way.
To dispel teenagers causing problems.
Makes you feel old hey to know you cant hear it?

It was named the 'Mosquito' because the sound resembles that of a buzzing insect. And it works by emitting a harmless ultra sonic tone that generally can only be heard by people aged 25 and under. In trials, it has proven that the longer someone is exposed to the sound, the more annoying it becomes.

www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
tailrank.com...

Its pretty cool, but you could be right, its way to high pitched, but what sounds like a super high piercing ring could just as easily be a message.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Actually it has been around int he UK, but used in a different way.
To dispel teenagers causing problems.
Makes you feel old hey to know you cant hear it?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Wow I heard about that awhile back! I remember my dad laughing and saying "Too bad those teenagers can't put it in their cell so they can talk during class!"

Man, that's pretty amazing. There are certain frequencies I can hear that others can't. I remember when a Furby (:lol
started losing battery power and it was making a high pitched squeal whenever it turned on. I was the only one that could hear it though, my friends couldn't. My sister said she could hear something, but it didn't sound like a squeal.

We're all different after all... and who knows how long this stuff has been around and in use to affect our moods/thoughts/behaviors.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Oh by the way here is the sound
so all 25 and under can hear it, i cant..!! lol

www.bbc.co.uk...

There should be a annoying buzzing sound, i can only hear the kids.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Its like the high pitched noises you get from TVs. Sometimes i can hear the noise when i walk past someones house. the sound is so high pitched that i feel like im sensing the TV being on not hearing it.. wierd.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I test the sound out on my brother (he's 22) he said he couldn't hear anything apart from people making a noise in the background, the same as myself?

I guess it's not going to work on everyone I suppose? Can anyone on here hear a high pitched noise on the sample?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, I'm 35 y/o and I heard a click everytime it played.

Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I'll conciously hear whatever they're trying to plant in kids' .s.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
lord that is awful....i could hear it and it made my temples hurt....this is creepy and i get that tv thing to like you feel it in your ........i keep waking up at 4am when my parents turn their tv on it is the only one with the evil buzz........man my . hurts now

[edit on 25-9-2006 by I_AM_OVERLORD1]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hmmm...well I'm 29 and i heard it. High pitched pulsing squeal. I hope they don't

start using it on the regular otherwise I'm destined for a .ache.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
How can we hear the sound when the computer is on? My computer is noisey and doubt I can hear it because of that reason. maybe ear phones? will have a go..

[edit on 25-9-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hell, flourescent lights cause me a .ache from the noise they emit...

I can see the potential of what you are talking about Dr love...
If you and I have thought of it, then so have the "black hats"...

sub audial Frequencys are a real quirk... and i think we are just now truely investigating the effects of them.

there is that new method of levitation being tried based upon finding the "frequency" of an object, and then using sound waves to cancel out that frequency...
and whala... the object floats, as if by levitation...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh can hear it now, use earphones it should be a lot clearer, not the most high pitched sound I have heard I must have good hearing.

Also the PC fan noise could drown it out so use earphones.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I really didn't hear a high pitch noise or anything that made me feel uneasy, just a couple kids laughing and a "click-click"...sounds like someone hitting the pavement with a broomstick.

Is the "click-click" suppose to be the uneasy sound?

Sporty

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
nope, think opera singer...
the high note she hits, just before the glass cracks...
thats the one...

Microwave frequencies are also being tested as to the ability to "mind control" or "attitude adjust"

now those are more like a "pop pop pop" heard within the brain...

I think they are also the bandwidth that G3 phones use...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This thread was VERY helpful in giving me a possible explaination to something I experienced as a child.

My family had an old Curtis-Mathis push button television when I was growing up, and every time it was turned on, I heard a very distinct tune of 5 notes being played. No one else in the family could hear it, perhaps this is the same phenominon.

Thanks for all the info and links.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I heard nothing and neither did my 7 year old son. This thing's broken...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted by DodgeG1

Sounds interesting, haven't heard anything about this in the UK but we're always behind you guys in the States so we'll probably get it in a year or two
Do you have any links so I can have more info about this ? Thanks

I almost fell for that offer. Be aware they will ask you for your visa card number. then, in the fine print you are agreeing to pay $9.95 a month for "downloadable" ring tones and etc.

Have you seen the latest e-mail circulating about some points of ownership and etc? 1) A universal emergency phone number is 112. Even if your keyboard is locked, you can dial 112 for help. 2) You can open your car if you have locked your keys inside by dialing home where your second remote can be operated into the cell phone mic and as you hold your cell phones speaker next to your door, viola! the door opens. 3) If your phone is a Nokia, and the battery runs down, you can dial *3370# and activate a battery reserve! 4) Finally, to prevent a thief from using your phone you can record your phone’s 15 digit id number to give your cell phone provider which can shut off the phone for good. Dial *#06# and write your phone’s number for future reference.

[edit on 9/25/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
I heard nothing and neither did my 7 year old son. This thing's broken...

Turn your sound up

I'm going to go around my college and ask if older people can hear it. This is very neat

I'm 18 and I could hear the pulsing squeal very well, and the kids too.

To everyone saying things about the TV: I can hear that too, it's like a really high pitched noise. I can almost always tell when a TV is on in the house... my family thinks I'm joking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join