It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bill Cooper Vid - What a twist!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is about 4 hrs and pretty bad qaulity, what blew me away was the last hour where he contradicts everything you might believe. I wouldn't want to spoil it but if your familiar with his book you'd know already. there's a heap of threads here on the book "Behold a Pale Horse" I haven't read it personaly yet, but he drops some big names in the UFO feild, and considering his dubious killing at the hands of authorities and the easily avalable slanderish material you can find on him you can bet he was at least telling one truth he wasn't supposed to. Make sure you catch the last hour.
Behold a Pale Horse




posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
At around 3:30 into it, he shows a picture from the November 21st, 1988 issue of Aviation Week & Space Technology.

It appears to be an overly detailed photo of some kind of alien model, possibly a little too detailed... I can't seem to find the picture on the net & am trying to do a search for a copy of the issue... It's dark but it looks like a clear photo of an alien...



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
This is about 4 hrs and pretty bad qaulity, what blew me away was the last hour where he contradicts everything you might believe. I wouldn't want to spoil it but if your familiar with his book you'd know already. there's a heap of threads here on the book "Behold a Pale Horse" I haven't read it personaly yet, but he drops some big names in the UFO feild, and considering his dubious killing at the hands of authorities and the easily avalable slanderish material you can find on him you can bet he was at least telling one truth he wasn't supposed to. Make sure you catch the last hour.
Behold a Pale Horse


That's my opinion. God rest his soul, I think most in the UFO community have long since seen Bill Cooper as discredited and unstable. I read his book back in high school many, many, many moons ago ('89, if I recall).

At the time, it was as though my eyes truly opened to the world. I never looked at the government and of current events the same way again. Since then, and subsequent readings of Cooper's work, I've changed my tune. He, in my opinion, is a great example of the character in A Beautiful Mind.

I mean, he even included "photographic evidence" of an alien being led away in handcuffs by two trenchcoat-wearing G-men...a picture straight out of the Weekly World News.

Plus I remember him claiming to have found secret documents outlying a secret society left in a Xerox machine from a government building......yeah, right.



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yes I understand what your saying, I'm not unfamiliar with his, well research using it loosely. I was thinking this guy is either the victim or perpertrater of UFO fraud, and then he basicaly says it. "you can't trust anything I say" Thats what I was hoping to discuss. His claims that nearly all speakers and researchers in the UFO field are disseminating disinformation. Did you catch some of those names? Can't prove it of course but it seems plausible. He was an alarmist but listening to what he was saying in 91 and knowing whats happenned since and is happenning now. I don't think we should write off everything he had to say, maybe most of it though.
Interesting take on the whole UFO phenomena, and one that could upset people on both sides of the fence, believers and skeptics.
Are we being prepared for a false alien invasion? once they've milked the false war on terror? has it all been a physcological conditioning excercise. Sounds crazy we've heard it before. Made me think of Carol Rosin's comments from the disclosure project

Carol Rosin

Her comments are quite profound giving the timing of the press conference don't you think.?
I wonder how many moles there are among the disclosure project, unfortunately, I hope I'm wrong but I'd say Greer would be, It would be a perfect way to keep a net on any real insiders. They've done thier bit now it's up to Mr Greer. Well not much action lately except making wilder statements that would alienate (excuse the pun) the average person instead of sticking with verifiable stuff. As I said I hope I'm wrong.
A thought on possible government fraud - I recently saw an interview wih a cattle rancher regarding cattle mutilation, he said one night he saw a ufo, grabed his binoculars and on closer inspection saw that it was a helicopter made up to look like an alien craft. what's that all about?
I think its pretty obvious, If the stories true.



[edit on 26-9-2006 by squiz]



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
Yes I understand what your saying, I'm not unfamiliar with his, well research using it loosely. I was thinking this guy is either the victim or perpertrater of UFO fraud, and then he basicaly says it. "you can't trust anything I say" Thats what I was hoping to discuss. His claims that nearly all speakers and researchers in the UFO field are disseminating disinformation. Did you catch some of those names?
Carol Rosin

[edit on 26-9-2006 by squiz]


If memory serves, I think he called Stanton Friedman a CIA disinfo operative



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
If memory serves, I think he called Stanton Friedman a CIA disinfo operative


I watched the entire 4 hour video. In that video he says Bob Lazar, Budd Hopkins, John Lear & Whitley Streiber all work for the government...



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join