It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dover AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What is everyones take on Bush banning to the public the arrival of casulaties at Dover AFB? Personally I think that it was something that never should have been done. Nobody wants to see our troops arrive home like that but its been that way for a few wars, a ceremony and final arrival back on homesoil.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wonder if there isn't any correlation between the fact that we're not allow to see them arrive anymore...and the fact that they've just greatly expanded the morgue at Dover. Are they expecting more bodies or Iraqi bodies? There's something up there.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yes I wondered about that too, the idea that they just expanded the facility, I dont understand why unless in
preparation for more bodies, lets hope not. I just really dont agree with the ban that was implemented, seems as though it goes against the grain.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I used to fly into Dover Airbase when returning from Germany for my month long leaves. Thats where all air traffic from Europe flys into 90% of the time. I am wondering if its more than casualties that they are hiding...................

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I grew up in Dover and I remember during Jonestown when they flew in all the bodies. That morgue is HUGE!!!!! I can't imagine why they'd need to enlarge it. Also...the hangars are the largest there I believe. I agree...there may be more they are hiding there.

I read in some other message board or thread about a defense company who contracted thousand of rail cars to be fitted with shackles. I wonder if they're expected a huge terrorist outbreak that's gonna mow down a ton of people. Who knows. I'm going to Dover at thanksgiving. I'll scout around. Let me know if there's anything in particular I should search for.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Maybe they are creating a secret plane or terrorists trials are going on there.
Who knows!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
I grew up in Dover and I remember during Jonestown when they flew in all the bodies. That morgue is HUGE!!!!! I can't imagine why they'd need to enlarge it. Also...the hangars are the largest there I believe. I agree...there may be more they are hiding there.

I read in some other message board or thread about a defense company who contracted thousand of rail cars to be fitted with shackles. I wonder if they're expected a huge terrorist outbreak that's gonna mow down a ton of people. Who knows. I'm going to Dover at thanksgiving. I'll scout around. Let me know if there's anything in particular I should search for.

Any time there's a sign that states you shouldn't be there, you may be on to something.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

Originally posted by Losonczy

Any time there's a sign that states you shouldn't be there, you may be on to something.

Try testing that one

top topics

join