It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many FBI, CIA, and NSA Employees are on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch

...there are people who work for the gov't who wish to find the truth just like you. They are not here to spread misinformation but help guide people to the truth in ways that are not illegal.

I knew that.

And thank you.

But. Some are here to keep their fingers on the pulse of the nation, to manipulate information, and (mis)direct public opinion, imo.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
How many FBI, CIA, and NSA Employees are on ATS?

Pray tell, why would these agency members, given their obvious job status of secret, outright tell you they are here, completely defeating their own job task?

I'm having a hard time seeing the ligitimacy of this question.

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Lately an inordinate number of links have gone unlinked. From back in the day, links almost always worked. On certain subjects any more, it's a crap shoot.

Hence, if it's on the Net and you want it - dump the link, keep the file.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yep.. They are here. Usually during their lunch breaks. ATS is far from being as important for these guys as you think it is.

If I was a chief in a federal U.S. government department I wouldn't allow my staff to just surf webpages for fun during office hours, unless their positions are not hectic and critical ones.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh,I am sure its a given fact,after-all there are a helluva lot of intelligent heads on this site.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghiaex
Oh,I am sure its a given fact,after-all there are a helluva lot of intelligent heads on this site.

Considering the original inquiry, does your insinuation not, in fact, constitute an oxymoron?

Misfit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join