It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many FBI, CIA, and NSA Employees are on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Assume there are 30,000 FBI employees, 15,000 CIA employees, and 30,000 NSA employees. I would guess that half (15,000, 7,500, and 15,000, respectively) are occasional visitors. I would guess that half of this (7,500, 3,750, and 7,500, respectively) are regular visitors. And, I would guess that half of this (3,750, 1,875, and 3,750, respectively) are members, or about 1/7 of ATS membership.

Remember, I am only estimating. Am I in the ballpark, way off but in the ballpark, or not even close?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The US Gov and other governements respectively have payrolled staff who's dedicated job it is to surf the net looking for all forms of supposed subversives. ATS included. If you tuned into Springer and Skeptic's podcast #3 you'd hear that several " domains of interest" had been logged on ATS...even from the
WHITEHOUSE...

The internet is a great tool, not just for us, but for them too...keep tabs on things, sniff out potential "terrorist" activities, thwart CTs....that kinds thing.

Then there's the ones that after they finish work at the whitehouse... home and open up ATS for a closer "personal" look...off the clock and off the record.

I bet we'd be very surprised by the levels of Gov who've traversed these hallowed grounds...or maybe we wouldn't be surprised...

Ooooh ahhhhh...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure but I'm looking for a CIA job.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
well

sadly i dont have a kew job like that.

but I enjoy being tortured

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yeah that would be kind of funny in court (if it made it to court!! ahhh) to see ATS evidence vs. government evidence on the sketchy topics and then have the judge sweating debating "ok... career, or truth... career, or truth." But in all seriousness we have freedom of speech- and that includes saying whatever we want, except for threats (which can be an assault and should be looked into regardless).

Also I dunno, a CIA job would be fun for a while but I don't know if I could deal with all the stress and back-stabbing you have to do. I'd make a better soldier/officer than a spook.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
my sources were that 5000 staff inside DoD were dedicated to erasing the internet and make sure links were missing.

if any of the big bosses are reading these lines...then they have to know it never too late to save their souls...hihihi...eventhough i am not able to perform this task...they will have to perform this by themselves in tibet.

my answer to this thread would be as many as possible. I find it interesting to know that we are starting to be a quite numerous bunch of consipracy freaks so i had rather set up a bank account to utopically fight against "them".

i would had to this thread asking how many are conscious or is this just to bring some bread to the table?

have you watched Jarhead?

Sir...yes...sir

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Lately an inordinate number of links have gone unlinked. From back in the day, links almost always worked. On certain subjects any more, it's a crap shoot.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I have also noticed this slow methodical scourging of the net...

But, the justice is, the pages are growing far faster than they are being removed...

as far as "who is here of their own accord"
well, I am sure you have noticed some "propagandists" among the ranks...
there are companies that hire people to push certain agendas among BB's- Corp. plants
then there are the G-dudes/dudettes that make this their little side project
then we have the actual paid G-monitors...
then we have approximatley 1 out of 25 (in America) that work for a military industrial corporation, and are probably just guarding their jobs in some threads.

I would say that the total comes in at something like 1-20, or 1-15 users are "playing plants"...
not bad odds really... it is surprising with one out of 15 of us being gubermint mules, that anything gets done around here...

well, here is to the other 14 that move mountains!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Would there be a significant national security risk or world security risk if there were no member of the FBI, CIA, or NSA being a visitor or member of ATS? There might be a few hidden terrorists, criminals, or worse. May the FBI, CIA, NSA, and ATS help bring Peace, Goodwill, and Love between all nations!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Would there be a significant national security risk or world security risk if there were no member of the FBI, CIA, or NSA being a visitor or member of ATS? There might be a few hidden terrorists, criminals, or worse. May the FBI, CIA, NSA, and ATS help bring Peace, Goodwill, and Love between all nations!!!

You mean peace to the "sheeple" don't you? Dumb it down, I say, dumb it down.....that's the goal!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
sexymon, with reference to your word used "sheeple", what percent of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and ATS are Christian, non-Christian, or atheist? How do you think Spirituality affect their lives? How do you think religion affects their lives?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the lastest podcast of springers talks about all those numbers

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
the lastest podcast of springers talks about all those numbers

ATS Review 3 - With Springer and SkepticOverlord SkepticOverlord @ Sep, 24 @ 03:57 GMT
Episode Three of the ATS Review with the SkepticOverlord and Springer is out of the can and into the feed. Tonight we continue to cover a broad range of topics with a look at three ATS podcasts, some currently hot topics on ATS, an old thread of some repute, Springer gets down and dirty with UFO's again, the SkepticOverlord steps into a steaming pile with a bash of the left, and some very interesting information on the visitors from government domains.

At end of last segment

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This post does not belong in Secret Societies however i will tell yout his...i work for the US Gov. Not in any of those agency's named in the subject But i do work for an Agency that is Not named there. And i can tell you this. While their ARE members of said agency's who are paid to basically "surf" the net. None to my knowledge are paid to be on ATS. AND furthermore i do know of about 5 people of different agency's whom are just friends of mine that i've said "oh dude you gotta see this site it's great too." but whenever any of us are online it's only for personal reasons NOT for work related reasons at all.

Now please mods if you wouldnt mind moving this thread to an area it belongs in. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wonder if you work for DHS. I noticed that one wasnt mentioned.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
This post does not belong in Secret Societies however i will tell yout his...i work for the US Gov. Not in any of those agency's named in the subject But i do work for an Agency that is Not named there. And i can tell you this. While their ARE members of said agency's who are paid to basically "surf" the net. None to my knowledge are paid to be on ATS. AND furthermore i do know of about 5 people of different agency's whom are just friends of mine that i've said "oh dude you gotta see this site it's great too." but whenever any of us are online it's only for personal reasons NOT for work related reasons at all.

Now please mods if you wouldnt mind moving this thread to an area it belongs in. Thank you.

umwolves123, to be honest, when the thought occurred to me for the post, I had difficulty placing it. I skipped in error the Website-Relation Discussion forum and I believe that the moderator made the correct decision in placing it there. I believe many USA departments and agencies are reaching out to the American Public so that the USA is not two nations but one. Togetherness brings friendship and friendship brings security and security brings Love and Love brings Greater Love.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I honestly don't know about that. I wouldn't be surprised if they're on here. Because I do know some reavlitiy recent news events and a few musical groups are "into the website" as well as their fans. Including, one pop group's oldest member, who just happens to have been here longer than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Assume there are 30,000 FBI employees, 15,000 CIA employees, and 30,000 NSA employees. I would guess that half (15,000, 7,500, and 15,000, respectively) are occasional visitors. I would guess that half of this (7,500, 3,750, and 7,500, respectively) are regular visitors. And, I would guess that half of this (3,750, 1,875, and 3,750, respectively) are members, or about 1/7 of ATS membership.

Remember, I am only estimating. Am I in the ballpark, way off but in the ballpark, or not even close?

Way off.

Remember, what we've got here is secondhand news and reports from already existing web pages. In some areas we've got a high "noise to signal" ratio in the messages.

They're not interested in secondhand reports or in reading long threads full of speculation. But they do subscribe to things like Jane's Defense Weekly and certain other firsthand sources. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they keep tabs on TheSmokingGun site, since the info there is original and from original documents.

But if they're here, it's just for amusement and not for information.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh Byrd.

Of course they're not here for information!

They are here to keep their fingers on the pulse of the nation, to manipulate information, and (mis)direct public opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Many people can get in trouble if they are breaking computer user agreements. These user agreements must be followed by some gov't employees, and posting on a forum from a work related computer can be prohibited and grounds for reprimand. Many links and pictures don't come up because of the filters used at some locations which would make anyone's work day that much longer if you got free time to see what's new on ATS and can't check things out because of these blocked links. Trying to get around these blocks is also another reason for a reprimand. Gotta love it.

So some of these people have to wait until they get home to post, quit looking at me. I can say that some people who work in every agency, factory, store, etc are all hard working people that want to know the truth. I learned not to stereotype and let each person prove who they are. I don't care if you work down the hall, up the street, at the NSA, Burger King, 7-11, WaWa, or local pizza place, you are all human and deserve a chance to prove yourselves.

I sorta wish there was a way to know who was who on this site, but that might take the fun away and cause many people to not come back or become very angry. Those who have this info must remember that knowledge is power and that is a very powerful tool in this day and age. Take care and know that there are people who work for the gov't who wish to find the truth just like you. They are not here to spread misinformation but help guide people to the truth in ways that are not illegal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join