It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge survives two terror attacks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I thought this was pretty crazy. Across the street both times. What are the chances of that? Perhaps we should question him on a conspiracy.

www.cnn.com...

"At first, it's so incredible, both of these, that you just can't get your arms around it," he said. "Once I realized what had happened and how many people had been killed and harmed, that's when the emotion of it came to me."

His wife, Annie, said she has had to wonder twice if she had been widowed. "I have anxiety dreams that I don't know where Dick is and I can't find him," she said.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 24-9-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Mmmm.. First attack in Oklahoma he was a block away. Poor guy might never have made it out alive!!!

Second attack.. he was "near" the twin towers... in NYC near can be very far away. Again.. he must be amazed to have survived.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Rudy Giuliani was in NYC on 9/11 he was also in London on 7/7. Interesting if I say so myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Not sure what to think of the Judge thing but as for the comments about Rudy Giuliani he is being groomed to be a world leader and must be witness to what he will control. Why was Rudi in Mexico for so long other than to organize free trade of drugs and imigrants.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
Why was Rudi in Mexico for so long other than to organize free trade of drugs and imigrants.

To see first hand what he would be ruleing over...LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
ADVISOR - You obviously have no idea about the world you live in.

Rudi is being groomed to take his throne, to rule over the world with an iron fist and begin the most horrific totolitarian empire to ever exist in man kind!!!

OR .. maybe because he was an important American figure he was in London, maybe it was because he was the major of NY that he was .. in.. NY .. on 9/11. Just a thought, though nothing can be ruled out so easy, he very well may be the king of all the earth.

top topics

join