It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SS Novice Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance in this area.. I am kind of new to the idea of secret societies and I am just trying to wrap my head around it all.. please let me know if I am getting the jist of it.

The Government controls the People.. but a Secret Society or group of them controls the Government.. Some of them worship Satan, but at the same time are keeping Alien secrets from us. They are sitting on alien technology, but start wars for oil. They supress evidence of bigfoot, the hollow earth, psychic powers, but leave clues to their intentions on paper money and in their buildings and symbols.

And they do all this to protect their agenda, and their agenda seems to be nothing more than to protect their secrets..

When you look at the all encompassing view of everything they have to have their hands in to keep all of these secrets hidden, it is a conspiracy that must include nearly everyone on the planet.. except for me. Which makes me wonder how secret it really is.. if everyone knows about it..

SOMEONE HAS BEEN SPILLING THE BEANS!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yep thats pretty much it.....makes you wonder doesn't it?

Well, not really.

Welcome to ATS, something tells me you're going to do just fine.....

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thier goal is to create a new global collective consciousness. When the appropriate time has arrived, those who are not in tune with the collective will be destroyed.

They leave clues as to thier intentions because they are trying to collect random energy waves which could utlimatly make the collective stronger.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
When you look at the all encompassing view of everything they have to have their hands in to keep all of these secrets hidden, it is a conspiracy that must include nearly everyone on the planet.. except for me. Which makes me wonder how secret it really is.. if everyone knows about it..

SOMEONE HAS BEEN SPILLING THE BEANS!!!

Well observed, Hank, good point but don't rain too much on the conspiracy parade otherwise
common sense might prevale and you cannot have that in a Forum...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belinquest
Don't rain too much on the conspiracy parade otherwise common sense might prevale and you cannot have that in a Forum...

Yes, because you wouldn't have a forum.

Most ATSers come here because it's one of the few places on earth where their fantasies are treated as though there actually were a grain of truth in them. The board motto may be 'deny ignorance', but in fact, most discussion here better deserves the trope 'deny reality'.

Just calling it as I see it.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
'deny reality'

Define reality

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Astyanax
'deny reality'

Define reality

"That which exists independently of ideas regarding it."

Next, please.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi Hank and Welcome.

Would you happen to be of an opinion regarding any such Conspiracy having already been proven as fact? Just curious, as you are also as to how one may be of the opinion that a conspiracy necessarily has something to do with a SS; in the classical sense of course? Might there be any semi-secret societies that do not hide everything that are involved in Conspiracies, past and present?

Cino

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Thier goal is to create a new global collective consciousness. When the appropriate time has arrived, those who are not in tune with the collective will be destroyed.

They leave clues as to thier intentions because they are trying to collect random energy waves which could utlimatly make the collective stronger.

Random energy waves??? what the hell are you talking about? what Random energy waves?

Your telling me that a bunch of rich powerfull guys are sitting around a table saying hmmmmmmm, lets put something on a one dollar bill to help us collect some random energy waves? what the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

Random energy waves??? what the hell are you talking about? what Random energy waves?

Your telling me that a bunch of rich powerfull guys are sitting around a table saying hmmmmmmm, lets put something on a one dollar bill to help us collect some random energy waves? what the hell is wrong with you?

If they were intelligent beings with a "master plan" to rule the world with energy waves, they wouldn't be collecting at "random"

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It would be naive to believe that people in power don't belong to special organizations that give them a step up in various areas and that these groups dont help each other amass personal power for the good of the group. It would also be a bit naive to believe that some very underhanded things have been done throughout history by members of these groups.

However I am not aware of anything that was covered up by a secret society that was later uncovered and compeletely changed our outlook on reality.. something like..

Jesus was a fraud and it was perpetrated by a Secret Society to split the Jewish Faith and later was used as a tool to control the masses by converting the known world to the religon that sprang up around him.

Or..

Aleins walk among us and have been for decades, possibly longer.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
....However I am not aware of anything that was covered up by a secret society that was later uncovered and compeletely changed our outlook on reality.. something like..

I agree with you Hank. Speaking of an outlook on reality, what do you think about the 9-11 event? Have you seen this video.google.ca... movie yet?

Cino

top topics

join