It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is More Powerful, George Bush, or Pope Benedict XVI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Pink_Cola, I believe all killing is Satanic, no matter who is responsible; Popes, Presidents, Kings, Emperors, and Prime Ministers are subject to God's Infinite Justice as much as an ordinary citizen. Those that escape Human Justice never escape God's Perfect Justice, for God is Perfect.

So by your statement that killing is satanic then your god would be satanic. Did he not supposedly wipe out nearly the whole Earth? So satanism is more perfect than other religions???

G

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud

Pink_Cola, I believe all killing is Satanic, no matter who is responsible; Popes, Presidents, Kings, Emperors, and Prime Ministers are subject to God's Infinite Justice as much as an ordinary citizen. Those that escape Human Justice never escape God's Perfect Justice, for God is Perfect.

So by your statement that killing is satanic then your god would be satanic. Did he not supposedly wipe out nearly the whole Earth? So satanism is more perfect than other religions???
G

God would wipe out the entire earth if it was for the Greater Good. Think of God as a Beyond Infinite Teacher. Bad and evil events occur but the purpose of the events is to draw us closer to God, to follow His paths, and to follow His ways. We learn from God and become more Godlike, which is what God always wants.

Satan is the most distant being from God, and therefore worshiping him is the worse course that any being can follow. Those that follow Satanism need to change their paths as soon as possible for fear that they suffer disasters, calamities, and torment. Satanism, if it is a religion, is the worst, most profane, and most tormented religion.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

God would wipe out the entire earth if it was for the Greater Good. Think of God as a Beyond Infinite Teacher. Bad and evil events occur but the purpose of the events is to draw us closer to God, to follow His paths, and to follow His ways. We learn from God and become more Godlike, which is what God always wants.

So god creates evil to draw us closer to god? Then god is evil and therefore the devil and if we learn from god/satan then we will become evil (godlike/satanlike whats the difference)

Satan is the most distant being from God, and therefore worshiping him is the worse course that any being can follow. Those that follow Satanism need to change their paths as soon as possible for fear that they suffer disasters, calamities, and torment. Satanism, if it is a religion, is the worst, most profane, and most tormented religion.

Satanism cant be that bad if the Royal Navy recruited a satanist in 2004. It seems the UK army dont give a rats ass what religion people are.

And whats worse and profane and tormented about satanism?

G

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
shihulud, think of God as the Infinite Teacher who is always right and never wrong. In our Eternal course, we step-by-step learn what is right and what is wrong so that we can fully appreciate what God has given to us, that is, Eternal Life. If God created a being that were equal to Him, he would not survive. Why? Love given, could not possibly be returned!!! As Creator and Only Creator, God must always Reign as Sovereign Power. Learning from our wrongs is God's way of drawing us closer to Him so that we can share in His Eternal Glory.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Back to the original question. Who is more powerful, George Bush or Pope Benedict XVI? Segment your answers if you desire between earth life and Eternal Life or within earth life and Eternal Life.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Has George Bush increased or decreased the inherent power of the Presidency? Neither? Has Pope Benedict XVI increased or decreased the inherent power of the Papacy? Neither? Would they have done so for self-benefit (personal reasons) or world benefit (world-event reasons)?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What were the personal, world, and Eternal intentions for George Bush in running for the Presidency and Pope Benedict XVI in running for the Papacy? Do they feel that they are better than other humans because of the daily deeds they perform? Can they really think like the lowest of the low?

For some, it takes time to realize that we are all God's agents and that life is not about how you were written about in an encyclopedia, book, magazine, or newspaper.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Pope John Paul in his life has done more than most. He went to those nations in the iron curtain when no one else could. John Paul was a powerful man in my eyes and the eyes of history I am sure. Today, George W Bush is the more powerful man because he is more inline with the certain teachings of God and this is a blue nation.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I believe the Papacy is more powerful at preserving Life. I believe the Presidency is more powerful at ending Life.

Is the Papacy or Presidency more powerful at creating Life???

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In theory its the Queen, seeings she is the head of so many different countries (not just the UK) and the head of the commonwealth. Plus the Church of England

just a thought to think about

[edit on 17-10-2006 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I believe the Papacy is more powerful at preserving Life. I believe the Presidency is more powerful at ending Life.

Is the Papacy or Presidency more powerful at creating Life???

The Papacy does not have a vast nuclear arsonal. And no pope has openly admitted to fathering anybody.....George W Bush is the most powerful man on the planet and God put him there.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If there was an afterlife I wouldnt want to meet any of the two of them, would rather go to hell than live with those two LOL

Well, there's a good chance if you go to Hell that you can chat with both of them (if that's allowed in Hell).

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Pope or W? Those guys are pikers. What about Gorbachev? He's got that jelly stain on his head. He gets mad and starts growling low in his throat, that stain turns bright red and he can hypnotize you with it.

Who can take on Gorbachev? I'm picking Junkyard Dog!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join