It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Govt Denies Bin Laden's Death Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Saudi government has come out with an official statement saying it has no evidence to support that the world's most wanted terrorist, Osama Bin Laden is dead.

www.abc.net.au
The Saudi Government has pulled the rug from under a French newspaper report about the alleged death of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

In a statement the Government says it "has no evidence to support" the contention that the world's most wanted man is dead.

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has no evidence to support recent media reports that Osama bin Laden is dead," the Saudi Embassy in the US said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Kind of what everybody thought I believe, there is nobody confirming the information that a French newspaper put out that Osama Bin Laden died from typhoid.

The French newspaper that said it was leaked a document saying the Saudi intelligence had this information has now been denied by the Saudi gov't.

The Saudi's themselves are saying the information of Bin Laden death is "speculative and cannot be independently verified."

[edit on 24/9/06 by Keyhole]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, if anyone can verify it, it would be the Saudi government! Of course, they know for sure, because they are tighter with the bin Ladens than peas and carrots.

Wow that they could veryify his living, I'm sure Bandar was all up in the know for that, too! :shk:

I still voted you yes, it was news.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You have to take your hat of to bin. that guy will evade the us for a long time. blows my mind. to bad though, would love to see bin and saddam in celebrity deathmatch!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Does it surprised anybody that they will denied it, just like the US will denied it too.

Bin-Landen is not use for the present administration death. He needs to stay alive so the war on terror has some meaning for the confuse population here in our nation.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The French paper, the way I read the first news pieces about Bin Laden's death, was claiming the article was from information from a "classified document".

I think, to try to gain some credibility back, they should make this document public.
If not to gain their credibility back, to find out who is trying to feed the world lies about Bin Laden, they may even find out the source has connections with Al Queda and was giving out this information on orders directly from OBL.

new topics

top topics

join