It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Aids is a virus created by some government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I can't list any specific sources of my info...They're all from library books & reading publicly-published medical journals.

I'm not referring to any "man-made" species of virus (As a matter of fact, I don't think there really *is* a strain of virus that is completely *man-made*, only *man-modified*)...I'm referring to diseases that, if infecting another species, would kill that species but not harm man if it infected him...It takes intentional gengineering to make such a disease deadly across species.

AIDS was originally deadly only to a certain species of monkey in Africa...AIDS wasn't capable of infecting man until after humans started tinkering with genetics.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
it was not because humans triggered the aids virus that it became deadly for humans. All virusses have a natural host, a host where they live without killing the host. Actually thats what a virus want as a host, a species where it can survive. If a virus kills its host it kills itself and like all other species also a virus likes to survive so that why it doesnt kill it natural host. If by some accident this virus infects another species and it makes it so sick that it dies its actually bad for the virus, cause it dies also. But still its 'quite normal' for a virus to cross the species border [check the litt it happens more], if its good for the virus thats something else, but like aids, the aids virus keeps its host alive for quite long so it can spread...but it still kills wich means we are not its natural host. From wich magazines do you have this info ? Journal of virology ? modern technics in virology ? Maybe next time you can post a link to a paper about it..

Offcourse a virus can be modified by humans but to make it cross species can still better be done by nature

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

In my time with researching diseases & plaques, there has never been a case that I've ever heard of where a disease had crossed species by *naturally occuring mutation*...Of all of the cross-species mutations I've ever researched, *all* of them have occured *after* the advent of human beings tinkering in gengineering.

Dude, you really need to do a bit more research. There are literally hundreds of cross species viruses - from hepatitis to foot and mouth. They've been around since forever and didn't need any man made tinkering to help them out.
As for AIDS being man-made? The first case of AIDS recorded was in Paris in 1980 but it had probably been around for a good 10 to 20 years previous to that date but just not diagnosed. It is possible that the virus could have been infecting some of the tribes in Africa for hundreds of years but due to social factors it was never reported. People were static in their habits and therefore transmission was kept to a small area. Transport and access meant that it was able to spread in the 80s. It's highly doubtful that it was man made.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Individual cases of AIDS were first recorded in 1950
in Central Africa. The HI virus spread throughout Africa between 1970-75 until it came to the USA via Haiti. In the USA, the first cases of a disease which could be attributed to the HIV infection were described in 1981, and in 1982 the first incidence of the disease was discovered in Europe.

Jo

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It may that AIDS was first intended to rid the world of homosexuals but lately it is working in favour of African countries who cannot afford over population.

I find it strange as to how reluctant African governments are to do anything about the virus.

For example, In the 70's & 80's the African National Congress generated hundreds of millions of dollars to fight Apartheid but now that they are in power in South Africa have not nearly matched the same amount of funding to fight HIV AIDS.

I can only think that it is convenient for them not to do so.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by heelstone

Do you really think its a case of a virus that crossed species, I mean no other animals respond to or are affected by it in the same way as humans,even apes.Actually its highly efficient ,its incurable and unlike what we are told,I have seen people succumb to it in about 3-5 years.And i think its condescending to suggest that Africans are ignorant of the disease, I live in africa,believe me everybody knows about it.Its everywhere,the news, billboards,magazines everyday.IMO I think its an engineered virus,all the explanations for its behaviour don't convince me.Maybe you can look at this,it might change your mind on the subject :www.healtoronto.com...
Open up your mind and maybe you will realise everything is not what it seems,most officially accepted explanations are meant to avoid controversy or to keep us duped.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i think John Lear had it right...

Originally posted by johnlear
The Aids virus was developed by the Department of the Navy in the middle 80’s. The doctors name was R. M. Donner who actually developed the virus.

Bob Lazar and I made several attempts in 1989 and 1990 to contact him at his house in the southwest U.S. I obtained his address from CIA contacts. He was never there, or at least, never answered the doorbell. We also tried to meet up with him at this place of business, a small shop in a small town in New Mexico where he worked part time after his retirement from the Navy.

Aids is a virus that is protected by a protein coat on the RNA preventing the antibodies (T-4 cells) of the immune system from detecting and eliminating it.

The alleged cure for AIDS lies in the excrement of the white fungus that’s grown from the Chinese cucumber tricosanthes kirilowii. This excrement (which develops after about 2 or 3 weeks) is separated with hydrazine sulfate and an acidification process which dissolves the protein coat on the RNA and exposes the nucleus of the virus that’s detected by the antibodies of the immune system. Regardless of how weak the immune system is the virus will be destroyed.

No more than 20cc dose per 36 hour period should be administered. No antibiotics should be used during this period. The 20 cc’s are metabolized in 36 hours having dissolved the protein coat of the virus.

Over the past 19 years several I have been party to several attempts to get samples of the tricosanthes kirilowii out of China, but all have met with failure. The last samples having been ‘cooked’ during departure procedures.

I am not a doctor. I am not saying I have the cure for aids. What I have written above is about all I know so please don’t hammer me for more information. If there is an error in the technical information above maybe I have worded it wrong from the information that I have. And maybe a member of ATS can help me correct that wording. I only offer this information because ATS has an incredible information source through its members. Maybe one of those members can use this information to advantage.

In closing: Attention Dr. Strecker (producer: The Strecker Memorandum). Bob, if you are reading this call me. You know where I am.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
...makes more sense than any theory i've ever heard about AIDS...

he also recommends viewing The Strecker Memorandum, as do i... it's got some pretty hardcore evidence proving something's amiss with the "official" explanation of AIDS...

what's everyone think???

[edit on 28-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes, Strecker's studies show that AIDS did not come from African Green Monkeys, but instead...from cattle. I think it's 2 viruses they used from cattle, made some alterations and developed HIV/AIDs.

It is said that Robert Gallo was one of the men who worked on the virus, along with Wolf Szmuness who was involved with the Hepatitis B vaccinations in the early 80's on gay men.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I believe that its a very strong theory. It makes sense to me at least. Just as the nazis goal was to get rid of gays , jews, gypsys... theres still plenty of that in our own government as well. I would not be shocked if they created to get rid of gays, blacks, and anyone they dont want around.

That would be incredibly sad if its true.. but I feel like it makes the most sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In a word, yes.

I’ve no doubt whatsoever it was designed to kill specific peoples/groups.

No doubt at all.

...taps...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is a link about vaccinations that speaks to this issue.

video.google.com...#

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i also believe aids was created by the government. the facts are there and the us government is known for lying to their citizens. one fact is why would the government send their troops to iraq if i was saudi arabians who destroyed the twin towers. also i believe the CIA set off bombs and killed people in america just so the terror threat would raise and the government would make more money. its shocking to know how american politics and its government would wipe out its own nation just to make money.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
woops double post - sorry!
*P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 7-1-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i think that is was created by the US government for population control. the patent for the virus and the cure are on the US patent office website. And even if if it gets the point where the virus wont kill you you could never escape Big Brother. You'd be stuck taking antiretrovirals for the rest of your life to supress the virus so dropping off the grid would be out of the question...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by goose

@Do you think Aids is a virus created by some government?

I think it was a by product of polio vacc. design. Now did some outside scientist see this as a weapon possibly and 1 shall leave it there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join