It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anti-Hezbullah Rally in Beirut

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Finally, the true voice of Lebanon steps up to the plate led by a REAL freedom fighter (and no, he's not an Islamic Fascist).

Here's the scoop...

news.yahoo.com...




posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What??? Not all people in lebanon arte happy about the terrorits bringing death and almosty comnplete distruction of their counrty-who would have ever guessed


NOt everyone who lost relitives and homes due to the muslium terrorts supportrs them, well, like in Iraq, I am sure we will just get the terrorits killing everyone who disagree's with them. Wait and watch for it. We all know it is coming.

BTW, I I had said, over and over and over-NO ONE HAS THE GONADS TO DISARM THE TERRORITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, who clearly said they will not give up their weapons or go away.

We all know it is only a matter of time before these murdering muslium terrorits start anotyher war that may finally distroy what littlke is left of lebanon.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You're kidding?

An anti-Syrian Christian leader
Well, we know that most christians are for Israël because they are so stupid about their stupid apocalypse... so they support Israël even if they do everything against the international community. And 10s of thousands.. yeah right. 30 000? Compare that to 800.000 that supported the Hezbollah!



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Finally, the true voice of Lebanon steps up to the plate led by a REAL freedom fighter (and no, he's not an Islamic Fascist).



Whatever you said, it most be hard to be a minority in a hezbollah supported country.

But at least he tried to prove his point, whatever point he has.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Finally, the true voice of Lebanon steps up to the plate led by a REAL freedom fighter (and no, he's not an Islamic Fascist).

Here's the scoop...

news.yahoo.com...


Interesting.. Couple of points I might like to add.


Samir Geagea, a notorious former leader of a Christian militia, served more than a decade in prison on multiple counts of murder dating to the 1975-90 civil war.


These Christian militias were resposnsible for the worst massacres of civilians in the entire war. Remember, the ones backed by Sharon himself?

Also, Hezbollah managed at least 800,000 people the other day. How many did this guy get? I sense, from the lack of numbers in the report, that it is no where near the 800,000 mark. It merely mentions "tens of thousands". If this is the case, how can you claim that he is "the true voice of Lebanon"...
Your talking BS, methinks.

I might also like to add that Hezbollah are anything but an "islamic-fascist" group. If you want to debate me on this, feel free. You will lose.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
To the poster above calling most Christians stupid......It is easy for you to put down Christians so I will call all people who bike up to children with a bomb and blow everything up in the name of allah stupid.


hezbollah is an illegal military milita inside of Lebanon. It has UN been mandated to be disarmed....but we know the truth they wlll not be. Southern Lebanon will be the little toy of Iran for some time. The people that live there in the long term will be the ones to suffer from hiding in the civilian population, and not fighting like a man......but fighting like a coward.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
To the poster above calling most Christians stupid......It is easy for you to put down Christians so I will call all people who bike up to children with a bomb and blow everything up in the name of allah stupid.


hezbollah is an illegal military milita inside of Lebanon. It has UN been mandated to be disarmed....but we know the truth they wlll not be. Southern Lebanon will be the little toy of Iran for some time. The people that live there in the long term will be the ones to suffer from hiding in the civilian population, and not fighting like a man......but fighting like a coward.


Ok. Lets just clarify before you all get uppity. Hezbollah has very rarely carried out suicide attacks and on the few occasions it has, were against IDF forces inside Lebanon. The last time was many years ago. i know the Yanks et al like to blame Hezbollah for many attrocities, but the truth is, they are all a load of BS. Like the marine barracks bombing in 1982, 3 years before Hezbollah was even founded!

As for the UN comment, Israel is also mandated to leave occupied territories, free prisoners and stop being arseholes. maybe when they live up to their own responsibilites, they can preach to others?

EDIT: To add, how can you call Hezbollah cowards. they stood up to the, much vaunted, IDF for 5 weeks. Bin Jebayl is a wreck, but the IDF only took it after weeks of fighting.

Unless you count Urabn fighting as cowardly, in which case, the US army are cowards too.

[edit on 24/9/06 by stumason]



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Still no justification for suicide attacks...they takes their religion to a whole new level of extremism or fanaticism. Freaking ignorant bunch of morons who believe they're gonna get 72 virgins in heaven or whatever for blowing themselves up.



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There is no one "true voice of Lebanon" - Lebanon is about 30% Christian, 35% Shiite, 25% Sunni with a lot of smaller groups making up the rest.

There's no question that Hezbollah is not universally supported in Lebanon - on the other hand they seem to have gained quite a bit of support during the recent Israeli incursion, despite the fact that it was Hezbollah that triggered the Israeli attack on Lebanon.

Geagea is a former head of the Lebanese Forces - the largest Christian militia during the Lebanese Civil War. He is essentially Nasrallah's political opposite number. It's not likely he's going to give an address praising Hezbollah.



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
look hezbollahs support is in the south, why?, because IDF has long made there life hell, launching missles, 11500 in the last 6 years in "retaliation" to Hezbollah's 100 rockets launched. also because Hezbollah rebuilds the south everytime there's a war and brought many jailed lebanese back home. but in the north support for hezbollah is little...



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
if you look into it, at the begining of the war all muslim countries condemned hezbollah, along iwth there people, but when the atrocities commited by the IDF were shown, support went for hezbolllah



posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This guy is a murderer. He has a lot of ballz to even stand in a Church. Its a wonder that they mention Israeli backing and the fact that this guy was arrested and served time, yet Israelis went untouched.

These are my people , yet it shames me that they allow themselves to be used as a tool by the Israelis to do their bidding. They want to get rid of the Palestinians , so they got these guys together , armed them and backed them, and let them do their thing chopping peoples heads off, slitting peoples throats, murdering people of all ages while the Israelis looked on. No better then any other common terrorist/thug. Just because they are Catholic (Maronites mostly) doesn't make what they do any less violent or righteous.

Hopefully one day these idiots will realize Israel plays both sides from the middle and just sits back to watch them kill each other off. When will the world realize that Israel is intent on killing off as many Palestinians as possible in order to shave down the amount of people that can lay claim to land they have stolen, as well as less people to contend with on their rights of return.



posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Still no justification for suicide attacks...they takes their religion to a whole new level of extremism or fanaticism. Freaking ignorant bunch of morons who believe they're gonna get 72 virgins in heaven or whatever for blowing themselves up.


Hezbollah are Shia.

Only certain Sunni groups belive the 72 virgin thing.

The 72 virgin thing is not in the Quran but a seperate group of books called hadeeths(sayings/quotes) and different sects follow different books of hadeeths. The Shia do not follow the hadeeths which say you will get 72 virgins if they are myters.

The Shia Hezbollah and Iranian Shia as well do not belive they will get 72 virgins if they die in fighting.

Shia do not belive they will get 72 virgins if they die.

Please don't comment on stuff which you have no information or knowlage about becuase all you do at that point is spread misinformation. Thank you.

And i will also like to add not all Sunni muslims belive you will get 72 virgins either becuase the hadeeths in question are recognised on 2 levels depending on which Sunni group you are. Some sunni recognise it has a strong hadeeth while other recognise it only as a weak hadeeth.

Ple



posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

As for the UN comment, Israel is also mandated to leave occupied territories, free prisoners and stop being arseholes. maybe when they live up to their own responsibilites, they can preach to others?



Well, UN alone said that ALL their demands concerning Lebanon were fullfilled by Israelies - this was before the war of course. Hezbollah had simply no reason to remain armed. They are illegal terrorist organization who provoked the Israeli attack on their country to benefit their own agenda.



posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
With Lebanon mainly Israel has compied with the current resolution, but Israel has steadfastly ignored many other UN resolutions from 242 on.

As far as Hezbollah being an "illegal terrorist organization" - illegal under whose laws?

Not Lebanon's, the only place Hezbollah is really active, and where they're a perfectly legal political party with representation in both the Parliment and Cabinet.

I'm sure Israel and the US would like to consider them "illegal", then again neither is in charge of writing Lebanese law...

And defining them as "terrorists" also doesn't make a lot of sense either.

Certainly they were a terrorist organization once. Then again the current goverment of Israel is descended from what were once terrorist organizations - the Irgun, the Stern Gang, etc.

And Hezbollah hasn't been implicated in a terrorist attack in over a decade.
What they are now is more akin to a political movement that's about 80% a political party & social services agency, with about 20% or less of the organization acting as a guerilla army. They abandoned suicide attacks and the like a long time ago.

[edit on 10/1/06 by xmotex]



posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's funny how the same people that harbor hatred towards Israel will try to defy any news of Lebanese people speaking against Hezbollah. To me and to everyone else however it seems to make perfect sense why someone would not want a terrorist organization roaming freely in their country and using their people as shields for wars they start. Hezbollah only shares its ideals with Iran whose main three goals are to eradicate all things of western civilization, to create an Islamic republic and of course to destroy Israel (which is shared by individuals here). So there's your basis of reasoning right there folks. I am thankful to have a Lebanese friend who also expresses her dislike of Hezbollah's occupation in her native country, but I'm certain the anti-Israel gang here would probably say she isn't 'real' or she's jewish or whatever excuse they can pull out.


[edit on 29-10-2006 by laiguana]



posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You're kidding?

An anti-Syrian Christian leader
Well, we know that most christians are for Israël because they are so stupid about their stupid apocalypse... so they support Israël even if they do everything against the international community. And 10s of thousands.. yeah right. 30 000? Compare that to 800.000 that supported the Hezbollah!


most Christians?

I think you find the only people that give a damn about Israel due to the apocalypse scenario are evangelicals. Who are a tiny minority of the worldwide Christian faith.



posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
This guy is a murderer. He has a lot of ballz to even stand in a Church. Its a wonder that they mention Israeli backing and the fact that this guy was arrested and served time, yet Israelis went untouched.

These are my people , yet it shames me that they allow themselves to be used as a tool by the Israelis to do their bidding. They want to get rid of the Palestinians , so they got these guys together , armed them and backed them, and let them do their thing chopping peoples heads off, slitting peoples throats, murdering people of all ages while the Israelis looked on. No better then any other common terrorist/thug. Just because they are Catholic (Maronites mostly) doesn't make what they do any less violent or righteous.

Hopefully one day these idiots will realize Israel plays both sides from the middle and just sits back to watch them kill each other off. When will the world realize that Israel is intent on killing off as many Palestinians as possible in order to shave down the amount of people that can lay claim to land they have stolen, as well as less people to contend with on their rights of return.


you seem to forget that the Lebanese government in the past committed genocide against the resident Christian population, and that is what created the Christian militia in the country.



posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
Well, UN alone said that ALL their demands concerning Lebanon were fullfilled by Israelies - this was before the war of course. Hezbollah had simply no reason to remain armed. They are illegal terrorist organization who provoked the Israeli attack on their country to benefit their own agenda.


US vetoes

UN resolutions

Some of the ignored resolutions

Probably not a good idea to cite the UN in defence of Israel as they obviously see it in the same way as they see the US, a pawn to be used when it suits them.

Oh, and don't forget



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join