It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 9/11 a goverment conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Is it? I mean won't people with the abillity to organize a true conspiracy of this magnitude within goverment facilities be smart enough to not make the collapse of the buildings look like a planned demolishen inplosion?

And even if it is a conspiracy, I don't think the goverment planned it, it covered it up at best (or worst). People who work in goverment positions don't do it for the power, they do it for money and the recognition if anything.
CEO's of major corporations however, live for one thing and one value-money.

Beyond the simple fact that the official story is full of holes-which indicates that the hole thing, if it was planned, was not meant to last very long in terms of public opinion (years, yes, but not nearly the the scope of unquestionable historic events of this scale) There is the hole nature of this event, the Precision, the efficiency of it, feels like a giant insurence scam to me.

The owners of the WTC complex made 7,000,000,000$ of a 15,000,000 investment (thats 466 times the intial investment) and it looks like others also saved massive expences on the maintanance of the towers. Maybe the intentionaly made the hole thing look suspicious so that all those conspiracy guys would blame the goverment of cover-up and thus rule the corporations guys out as possible planners of the hole thing because it's always the goverment's falt, right? Who can imagine somebody doing something this horrible just for money?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think when you look at the possibilities behind it, that you have to recognize that more than just government officials had to be behind it, because government officials in and of themselves do not go out and actually perform actions, but make decisions and deals to get those actions working. So, yes they could be in on it and that would make them part of the blame.

But since they had to rely on the operations of other people involved, then they too would have been in on it and share the responsibility, whether they are private contractors, governmental employees, or parties that had foreknowledge and a share of any gains derived thereof.

I think it is premature to pin it down on any one group or person, but that we should look into all the evidence first (currently in progress) and get the message out to enough people so that a new inquiry can be made that is not under the jurisdiction of any of the possible parties involved and still have the authority to enforce its conclusions on the same parties.

Would you agree?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
To answer your question Hal it wasn't exactly the government itself.

It was a very powerful rogue group that is more powerful than any government on this earth.

You can do your own research, reach your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HAL the bot
I mean won't people with the abillity to organize a true conspiracy of this magnitude within goverment facilities be smart enough to not make the collapse of the buildings look like a planned demolishen inplosion?

Maybe you think that they should have used thier laser beam atomization ray gun on the buildings Hal?

There is evidence of explosives being used which caused the buildings to explode/implode.

The type and placement of the explosives which were used, when and how they were placed is still subject to conjecture.

9/11 wasn't done by the US government per say, rather it was done by a cabal within the US government, which was able to manipulate events by having thier people in key positions before, during and after the events of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by HAL the bot
I mean won't people with the abillity to organize a true conspiracy of this magnitude within goverment facilities be smart enough to not make the collapse of the buildings look like a planned demolishen inplosion?

Maybe you think that they should have used thier laser beam atomization ray gun on the buildings Hal?

They could have still use hidden explosives but make so that the towers don't perfectly fall right into there own foot-prints like they did. That looks totally like a demolishen rather then a structural failure, don't you agree?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I think it is premature to pin it down on any one group or person, but that we should look into all the evidence first (currently in progress) and get the message out to enough people so that a new inquiry can be made that is not under the jurisdiction of any of the possible parties involved and still have the authority to enforce its conclusions on the same parties.

Would you agree?

I absolutely agree

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
To answer your question Hal it wasn't exactly the government itself.

It was a very powerful rogue group that is more powerful than any government on this earth.

You can do your own research, reach your own conclusions.

Not to question your opinions, but if they're as powerful as you described them (having more influence then any other organization on earth) then why havn't they taken over the world by now and enslaved mankind? What is it that you think they want exeacly?

top topics

join