It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep mutilations in Cox Tor, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There has been a string of sheep mutilations near a town called Cox Tor in Dartmoor, UK. The authorites think it is satanists, but to me it sounds more like cattle mutilations, just on sheeps instead. Some similarities with cattle mutilations are:

-Eyes carved out
-Genetials removed
-Tongues removed
-Bodies placed in geometric patterns

Read an article about the ongoing mutilations here:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thats sick.

May I ask why this is in aliens and UFO's?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
There has been a string of sheep mutilations near a town called Cox Tor in Dartmoor, UK. The authorites think it is satanists, but to me it sounds more like cattle mutilations, just on sheeps instead. Some similarities with cattle mutilations are:

-Eyes carved out
-Genetials removed
-Tongues removed
-Bodies placed in geometric patterns

Read an article about the ongoing mutilations here:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Acharya]

They can't find cattle, simple. Read the many authors that think the alien hoax
might be working in the UK.

No reason, just to make you think aliens or sickies out to do the same thing
for no good reason like the crop circles.

A low flying object might crush some crops but loonies with a board did the same thing.

I don't think its 'Death Ray' experiments where they sap the animal and take the
parts to see the damage.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Aren't aliens the one doing this?

Or thats what people say.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue
Thats sick.

May I ask why this is in aliens and UFO's?

One popular theory is that aliens are responsible for cattle mutilations.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
WARNING----CATTLE MUTILATION PICTURES LINKED, GRAPHIC

The parts of animals that are taken are the ones that would be best to test for enviromental problems, toxins, etc. Anyone who has done a study on toxins in the enviroment knows you have to take a large number or samples to rule out the extreme cases.

With just a simple google search it's obvious that MANY MANY mutilations are kept out o fthe news and are VERY common.

Wikipedia--Cattle Mutilations

Some major organs(heart, lung, liver, are usually removed. In some cases it appears the organs have been removed through holes in the skin only 1 inch long. In most cases the animal is completely drained of blood, but there is almost no blood around the animal. In these cases the blood appears to have been drained through one or 2 very small holes that go straight to where the heart was. The eye, lips, tounge, rectum, genitals and entire mammory system is removed with surgical precision. The edges of the removed areas are cauterized, meaning they were cut with a high temprature device, some speculate surgical lasers. Witnesses oftem report an "antiseptic" smell coming from the carcass, witch does not start to rot for a week. Scavengers will not go anywhere near mutilation carcasses.

PICS OF MUTILATIONS GRAPHIC;

AlienDave's Mutilaion pictures

www.4dreamlad.com's mutilation page

A very disturbing aspect of the mutilation phenomena are the human mutilation cases. I will not link to the stories as I could not find one without pictures, and I believe that would violate TOS. A simple google search on "Human Mutilation" will show you all you need to know. The human mutilations occur almost as often as cattle but are kept out of the media and blamed on "cultists".

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There would be one way of telling wether it's hoaxter/satanists or aliens/government, I saw a program on cattle mutilations and the big thing was that the incisions were done very proffesionally and very neatly, this suggested that either the government or aliens were doing it, if its hoaxters then the cuts/insisions would be very sloppy.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
strange that 18 sheep from 3 farmers were found on sep 11th. thats a little more than half of all those found so far!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Horror, the effects of microwave radiation on body parts was outlined
on this forum by a member or from another forum I don't the link.

So if you wanted to test a microwave ray gun on animals it might provoke
protests, so its done clandestine.

Or the test is done by a secret ray gun:

I found it at www.areadownload.com... in a Tesla document
search.

If there are no aliens then you must debunk every alien story but left with
how the ufo is man made and why they do strange things and how its done.

Thats an even bigger problem.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is not a secret death ray expiriment. The tissues that are taken are the ones that enviromental toxins build up in. That should say something right there.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure how it works for sheep, but cattle have a very similar blood chemestry to humans. If these are places where toxins build up, then it would make sense why the toxic areas, are taken, and blood drained. Possibly government or alien research into the reactions of certain toxins in human environments.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If these were experiments, why line the bodies up in geometrical patterns? Could the patterns be some kind of message or calling card from alien visitors, saying "We from ... did this" ?

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is the work of incredible evil, to say atleast.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Thats pretty ignorant right there. Why is this evil? Because they cut up animals that we were gonna cut up? Because they need to study the effect of pollution on our planet?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i've spent some time in dartmoor a few years ago ,

first off it is very very isolated and remote ,sheep (and horses) are running around by the dozen and you can see a lot of megalithic sites ( Tor's are natural formations though)

if you wanted to stage anything you would then have to call the police(or the local mountain rescue) and let them know exactly where it took place or stage it next to one of the touristic paths across the parc (it's a natural parc)

last but not least , there are military facilities north north east from that location, lots of SAS and SBS training happening there , helo flights on an almost daily (and night) basis , not really a spot i would pick if i was an "alien".

the fact that dartmoor national parc had such an importance in megalithic times let's me rather think about some "cult" sacrifice .
Of course there's still the possibility that a group of people ,who are sick enough to play that kind of "joke", have been involved in some way. In both cases i truly hope they will be caught and punished.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by Hvitserk]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Thats pretty ignorant right there. Why is this evil? Because they cut up animals that we were gonna cut up? Because they need to study the effect of pollution on our planet?

Read the link at the first post;

Another farmer, who did not want to be named, said: “I’ve never seen anything like the bruising on the animal. It must have died in agony. It must have been held for a very long time and had blood in its lungs from trying to breathe.”

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If what he said was true, than that wasn't a real mutilation case. Please see my above post for the charecteristics of a real mutilation.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I watched a special about aliens on TV a few weeks ago and the cattle mutilation was a big topic. A sherrif in a Texas community was tired of all the cows coming up mutilated, so he did an experiment. They sat a fresh dead cow in a field and set up camp around it to observe it 24 hours a day. By day 2, the cow looked exactly like a 'mutilation' victom. The truth is that while the carcass bloats in the heat, some organs are pushed out of the cows rectum. The flies and their maggots eat out the eyes, tongue and genitals. The little maggots have razor like teeth that appear to look like a cut made with a lazer. They also clean up all the blood around and on the cow. Sometimes real life can be stranger than fiction, and in the case of cow mutilations it is very natural.
Sorry, but its proven fact.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I call BS, not for the above poster but for the information. I grew up on a farm, and we had dead cows all the time. A dead cow left to rot WILL NOT exibit those synptoms. It bloats and their is a tiny bit of whats called "rectal prolapse". It does NOT "push" organs out of the rectum, It looks loke a bad case of hemoroids in the worst cases.

Second we had one case of mutilation on our farm. We fed the head at about 8 in the morning and all were fine(we did a count every morn). After lunch I was done with my chores and decided to go shoot some prarie dogs.(don't flame me, horses and cattle are constantly breaking their legs in their holes). On the way to the P.D. feild, I saw what I thought was a downer. (a downer cow is one that can't stand on its own anymore, fairly common). When I got about 50 yards away I could se that it was actually 6 animals, all female, and all dead. Every single one had IDENTICal wounds. The wounds were much like I explained earlier , only we didn't check the internals. These cows were completely fine and in good health 5 hours earlier.

My uncle called the police, but they wouldn't even come out to see what happened. We talked with neighbors and almost the same thing happened to 1 of them.

On a side note, the prarie dogs also dissapeared that day, I used to be able to kill 30 or 40 on a decent day. After we found the cows I never saw another prarie dog in that feild.

top topics

join