It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Conspiracy Explained

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hi JonN

JonN >> Here's a bit more tracing out the history of it: Chapter of a book about Darby Some of the quotations in there are terribly relevant.

Please allow me to ask you to follow posting guidelines and . . .

“MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

What I am looking for is an opportunity to present opposing views to ‘your opinion, twist or take’ on how information from Darby’s book has application to anything in this Debate. If I go into the chapter and dig out ‘my’ take or twist, then your views might very well be mischaracterized and deemed unfair by your readers. My point is that Denominational teachings from men like Darby represent the primary reason this topic maintains a ‘Conspiracy’ flavor. Thank you very much,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
[Mod edit: This post that contained personal information has been deleted.]

[edit on 27/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi WuXia:

WuXia >> I am new and wish to comment. Please excuse the length.

I am new also, but please allow me to welcome you to the ATS Board and the Rapture Conspiracy Thread. Members with a good deal of knowledge on any topic have very much to say. Please present your case using all the words you like. : 0 )

WuXia >> *Friendly Note* Terral, before I make my point, I wish to ask that you humble yourself and stop being unchrist-like in your confrontational behavior. If this is not possible then please stop saying 'In Christ Jesus' at the end of each post. You defame and insult the name of Christ in doing so. Thank you

Please forgive, but Scripture commands we put on the ‘full armor of God’ (Eph. 6:11+13) in these ‘wars of words’ over the true interpretations of Scripture and to “stand firm.” Be reminded that Paul commands we “reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction” (2Tim. 4:2), saying,

This testimony is true. For this reason reprove them severely so that they may be sound in the faith . . . These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.” Titus 1:13+2:15.

Scripture says the “Word of God” is “sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow . . .” (Heb. 4:12). Therefore, let’s not work under the pretense of sharing a cup of tea after Sunday services. My closing “In Christ Jesus” points to the ‘one baptism’ (Eph. 4:12) that finds me seated “in the heavenly places IN Christ Jesus” (Eph. 2:6) with a life hidden with Christ “IN” God (Col. 3:1-3).

WuXia >> Terral, since you believe you have interpreted scripture correctly then which is correct? Did the pretribulation Rapture go undiscovered for 1,800 years, or has it simply been the belief of “TRUE Christians” ever since Christ walked the earth.

Your question is based upon several false assumptions:

1. Our ‘mystery’ (1Cor. 15:51) ‘Rapture’ (1Thes. 4:17) has nothing whatsoever to do with the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24.

2. Our gospel (according to the revelation of the mystery = Rom. 16:25) and every component of “the mystery” (Eph. 3:3, Col. 1:26) was revealed to the Apostle Paul long AFTER Christ ascended (Acts 1:9-11) back to Heaven.

3. The ‘dispensation of God’s grace’ (Eph. 3:2) came to exist for the ‘mystery’ (Eph. 5:32) His body church (Col. 1:24) only AFTER the start of Acts 9. So no teaching on our ‘mystery’ Rapture was ever taught by Christ while walking upon this earth.

4. Paul received his information on this “wisdom given him” (2Pet. 3:14-16) from the ‘visions and revelations of the Lord’ (2Cor. 12:1), apart from ANYTHING Christ taught the kingdom ‘bride’ (John 3:29).

5. The hypothesis of my Opening Post speaks against Darby and the Traditional Denominational Teachings on this Rapture Topic. Therefore, whatever you can characterize as ‘discovered’ by their combined efforts is DEAD WRONG.

WuXia >> It's obvious that you comfort yourself, like many others do, with a "we're going to be outta here" mentality. Not to worry about anything.

Thank you very much for quoting from Paul’s words that follow his ‘Rapture’ (1Thes. 4:17) revelations, which say,

“Therefore comfort one another with these words.” 1Thessalonians 4:18.

Paul is telling these Thessalonians to comfort one another with the words of his explanation, after telling them to also “lead a quiet life” and “attend to your own business” (1Thes. 4:11). These are hardly words from God to a people living in anticipation of the “end of the age” events of Matthew 24 taking place some 1000 years AFTER our Rapture!

WuXia >> We should note that the Bible teaches that the Great Commission will succeed, and that the nations will convert to saving faith in Jesus Christ. This makes any idea of any premillenial "rapture" -- a wanton escape pod -- unnecessary, unbiblical and unfaithful.

No sir. Once again your statement is based upon many incorrect assumptions:

1. The kingdom disciples living near the ‘end of the age’ (Matt. 24:3+) will preach the “gospel of the kingdom” (Matt. 24:14) that has saved nobody for almost 2000 years. We do not even preach that gospel in the world today (differences explained here = My Gospel OP = www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

2. The Great Commission represents the “Holy Spirit” Ministry in offering the “good news concerning the Kingdom of God” (Acts 8:12 = gospel of the kingdom) beginning in Jerusalem at Pentecost (Acts 2:1+). God’s Spirit uses Acts 6+7 to demonstrate the beginning of the end for Christ’s Kingdom (Matt. 16:16-19) ‘bride’ (John 3:29) church, as they are destined to be ‘cut off’ (Rev. 20:4).

3. Your interpretations mix the water (kingdom) events of ‘prophecy’ for Israel with the blood (grace) revelation (Christ came in BOTH = 1John 5:6) of ‘the mystery’ for the “body of Christ” (Eph. 4:12) included in this “dispensation of God’s grace” (Eph. 3:2) under Paul’s stewardship for the Gentiles (Rom. 11:13).

4. Christ was sent to Israel “ONLY” (Matt. 15:24) during His walk through the Four Gospels, while Paul addresses “you Gentiles” (Eph. 3:1+2) believing his “gospel to the Uncircumcised” (Gal. 2:7). Therefore Paul’s teachings to the Corinthians and Thessalonians on this ‘mystery’ (1Cor. 15:51) topic has nothing to do with what Christ is teaching in the Four Gospels and especially Matthew 24.

WuXia >> My first question to you is why do you want the saints to flee from their responsibility of pursuing the great commission and dominion mandate -- which includes the building of hospitals, schools and businesses that last for generations -- when the Bible says we will win?

Christ gave His Great Commission commands to Peter and the Twelve who continued preaching the “gospel of the kingdom” their entire lives. God sent Paul to Jerusalem through ‘a revelation’ to ‘submit the gospel I preach among the Gentiles’ (Gal. 2:2 = Gospel #2 from the OP above) to this same Peter and John who had been preaching the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matt. 9:35 = 10:5-7) from day one. You are working under the pretense that we are to preach the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ in the world today, when that is simply A MYTH!

[Continued]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

WuXia >> How is teaching them, "We all might go away tomorrow" consistent with the idea of building for generations?

Please forgive, but we might go away today before I finish drafting this post to you. We are living in the days leading up to the “1000 Years” (2Pet. 3:8, Rev. 20:5) “Day of the Lord” (2Pet. 3:10, 1Thes. 5:1+2) being “at hand” (2Thes. 2:2). Since nobody knows when this ‘times and epochs’ (1Thes. 5:1+2, Acts 1:6+7) period BEGINS, but the Father alone (Matt. 24:36), then we are to be ready for our Rapture to take place at any moment.

WuXia >> Fact: those who believe in the secret rapture myth do not build beautiful cathedrals; they do not build anything to last over generations. They often meet in "motel 6" churches, buildings designed for little more than an overnight stay.

Heh . . . Paul connects our Rapture (1Thes. 4:17) to ‘the mystery’ (Eph. 3:3) in 1Corinthians 15:51, which explains why some folks simply cannot see it. Please read through Vines’ definition of “mystery” (musterion #3466) very carefully ( www.antioch.com.sg... ) and plug “mystery” in the English box). Vines says,

musterion primarily that which is known to the mustes, "the initiated" (from mueo, "to initiate into the mysteries;" cp. Php_4:12, mueomai, "I have learned the secret," RV). In the NT it denotes, NOT the mysterious (as with the Eng. word), but that which, being outside the range of unassisted natural apprehension, can be made known only by Divine revelation, and is made known in a manner and at a time appointed by God, and to those only who are illumined by His Spirit. In the ordinary sense a "mystery" implies knowledge withheld; its Scriptural significance is truth revealed.

Therefore, I can go round and round explaining these components of Paul’s ‘mystery’ Rapture, but God must still select the manner and time for you to be illumined by His Spirit to see them. I cannot stress enough just how much this topic is ‘abovetopsecret,’ because MANY will never see these things even with the most dedicated and patient descriptions (Acts 13:41).

WuXia >> If the word of the Lord works so powerfully as to accomplish all for which God sends it, and if God has sent it to convert souls -- or the nations of the world (according to Matthew 28:18-20) -- then how could it fail to do so?" (snip)

Israel rejected God’s offer from John the Baptist, Christ and the Twelve by failing to recognize John as Elijah and Christ as His Only Begotten Son (Matt. 17:12) and by killing (Acts 6+7 = Steven = “Crown” ) His kingdom disciples and scattering them everywhere. Paul was raised up (Acts 9) in light of Israel’s “TRANSGRESSION” (Rom. 11:11) to start a brand new “dispensation of God’s grace” (Eph. 3:2) for the Gentiles and Jews among them. Again, your premise is based upon faulty suppositions . . .

WuXia >> The Bible holds forth The Lord Christ as One who cannot fail. It is His nature to secure victory, and overcome all obstacles to his goals because as the Sovereign Lord, He both made and controls all things. Yet the rapture NEEDS the great commission -- given by Christ -- to fail.

The Great Commission did fail with the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple, which made it impossible for kingdom disciples to keep the ‘whole Law’ (James 2:10 = Matt. 5:17-19). Paul’s ‘my gospel’ (Rom. 2:16, 16:25) has nothing whatsoever to do with Christ’s Great Commission to Peter and His Kingdom Church. You are trying to blend together what God Himself has put asunder! Paul, Barnabas and Titus (Acts 15/Gal. 2) represent the “body of Christ” (Eph. 4:12), while Peter and the kingdom church on the opposite side of the table represents the “bride” (John 3:29) of Christ saved under the “gospel of the kingdom.” Your theology does not recognize the difference, which reveals you tossing everything into a single pot to take out what tastes good to WuXia!

WuXia >> Otherwise, why would Jesus have to return personally to intervene and rescue the saints?

Rescue? Heh . . . Are we reading from the same Bible? The ‘Great Tribulation’ begins in Matthew 24:21, but the ones coming out of that tribulation appear in heaven (“These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation” – Rev. 7:14) before the wedding supper of the Lamb (Rev. 19:5-10) and before they return with Him in the same chapter. Christ returns for the benefit of “The Elect” (Matt. 24:31) called to God through the ‘eternal gospel’ (Rev. 14:6) heralded just prior to the Battle of Armageddon. All of your kingdom saints were martyred before Christ ever returns to earth for ANYBODY.

WuXia >> If you will recall, the early Christian church overtook the Roman Empire just BECAUSE God refused to rescue his martyrs from death. If He had "Raptured" them to keep them from harm's way in a world gone mad, how would the gospel then have prevailed? Any theory that needs Jesus to fail in his plans for humanity has doomed itself to failure from the beginning.

Heh . . . No sir. Your conclusions are all based upon false assumptions becoming too many to number . . .

WuXia >> You have Christ returning bodily to keep his Church from extinction, as though the Lord's original plan -- convert the nations by the gospel -- will have had failed altogether. And yet God does not have a "plan B." He doesn't need one. (snip repetitions)

What your post lacks is specific quotes of what I did present in the OP of this thread AND rebuttal arguments based upon ‘accurate’ accounts of what Scripture ‘does’ say.

WuXia >> Moreover, Psalm 110 says that the Messiah will remain seated [on a throne] at God's right hand until ALL Christ's enemies are made his footstool.

What has this to do with anything posted from me? Peter makes the same prophecy in Acts 3:19-26, which means heaven must hold Christ by the hand until the ‘restoration of all things’ and the prophecies from the prophets of old. My interpretation places Christ in,

“. . . His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister in the sanctuary and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man.” Hebrews 8:1b+2.

[Continued]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Christ says His kingdom is not of this world or even of this realm (John 18:36). Ezekiel sees “David” (Eze. 34:21-25) upon the throne during this period.

WuXia >> How can you say Christ will descend in the Rapture -- thereby leaving his throne -- before Scripture says He will? Were the Psalmist and Paul simply mistaken, or are the Premillenial Rapture proponents in error?

Christ is at the right hand of God making intercession for the saints, as our “one Mediator” between God and men. 1Timothy 2:5. He must “descend with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God (1Cor. 15:2) to gather the members of “Christ’s body” (1Cor. 12:27) to START the 1000 Years “Day of the Lord.” Satan is chained (Rev. 20:2 = Rev. 1:10 = trumpet heard “behind” John) by Christ to START the “Lord’s Day” (= Day of the Lord), which reveals ‘us’ with Him in Revelation 1:11-19. The ‘body of Christ’ (that’s us) will occupy the heavenly seats in the heavenly places currently held by the members of Satan’s evil body of ‘this darkness’ (Eph. 6:12). Christ’s feet never touch the ground during Paul’s mystery Rapture, as they will when we return with Him “in Glory” (Col. 3:4) at the ‘end of the age’ (Matt. 24:3, 30+31).

WuXia >> (quotes 1Thes. 4:17) There are three problems with claiming this passage refers to the Rapture. First, neither it nor the entire book of 1 Thessalonians mentions Christ returning two more times, or makes any reference to such a distinction.

Paul’s descriptions concern ‘our’ mystery (1Cor. 15:51) gathering that STARTS the 1000 Years Day of the Lord. We are with Him in heaven for the entire 1000 Years. There is no reason for Paul to write these people (1Thes. 5:1+2) about those “times and epochs” events we will see fulfilled from HEAVEN. Matthew’s Gospel account will not be written for another decade and neither of Paul’s Epistles to the Thessalonians mention any OT prophet like Christ does in Matthew 24:15 (Daniel). Daniel and the other OT prophets see the “end of the age” (Dan. 12:13 = Matt. 24:3), but NONE of them see Paul’s mystery rapture taking place some 1000 years EARLIER. God’s Word is written to be interpreted thousands of ways, which accounts for over 2000 denominations of ‘professing’ Christians in the USA alone. If you will revisit my original premise, I said, “The Rapture of our mystery church (Ephesians 5:32) is prophesied by the Apostle Paul and ‘only’ by him in his thirteen Epistles to Gentiles.” Therefore, Paul is not teaching the doctrinal components of ‘your’ vision of the Rapture chiseled out of Matthew 24. : 0 )

WuXia >> Second, dispensationalists believe the Rapture will be a secret and silent event, yet this passage describes a very loud and public event. This is all the more problematic because dispensationalists insist that they interpret Scripture “plainly” and “literally,” allowing for symbolism only when such is the obvious intent of the author.

I have debated every kind of Dispensationalist under the sun on this topic and find their combined testimony to be utterly useless. Please characterize my interpretations by using a different crowd. They have just as much right to be wrong as anybody.

WuXia >> Finally, dispensationalists teach that all other New Testament references to Christ coming in the clouds (Matthew 24:30 and 26:64; Mark 14:62; Revelation 1:7) refer to His Second Coming but inexplicably deny that that is the case here.

Since Paul connects our gathering to Christ (1Thes. 4:13-17) to ‘the mystery’ (Eph. 3:3) in 1Cor. 15:51-53, then the world will be greeted ONLY with our ‘disappearance’ like the Eunuch witnessed Philip’s disappearance in Acts 8:39; where this term “harpazo” (#726) is also used by God.

WuXia >> We would do far better in the end to drop any foolish notions of some cosmic "Great Coffee Break" the Bible never promised -- and which God does not want -- and get on with the business of preaching the historically orthodox gospel, which calls Christians to build up their communities - to leave them better than we found them - for the glory of God, and for the benefit of men and women everywhere, both now and in the generations to come. For, Paul said, "We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works ...."

Those combining the doctrinal elements of the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Matt. 24:14 = Gospel #1 from my “Gospels” OP) and Paul’s “word of the cross” (1Cor. 1:18 = Gospel #2) gospel message are heralding a false gospel that God sent to NOBODY. I have been baptized into Christ (Gal. 3:27) through obedience to Gospel #2 from that OP and the ‘mystery of Christ’ (Eph. 3:4, Col. 4:3). However, those to whom our gospel is ‘veiled’ (2Cor. 4:3-4) are deceived by the ‘deluding influence’ to continue believing ‘what is false’ (2Thes. 2:11) to serve the ‘angel of light’ (2Cor. 11:14) as his ‘servants of righteousness’ (2Cor. 11:15). They are part of the ‘mystery of iniquity’ (2Thes. 2:7+) finding them baptized into a Goliath-like unholy body of sin destined for condemnation. Our readers can determine for themselves who falls into which category.

In Christ Jesus even now,

Terral
[End]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuXia

As an American and a believer in our Lord Jesus, I have made it my mission to stop the fundamentalists in this country. They have ruined the America that I grew up in. They have attempted to throw out our constitution and take dominion(literally) over this and other nations. I am here to expose you and all others for the snakes that you are. Evil, proud, boastful worshippers of themselves and mammon.

You are of the same ilk as convicted felon Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggart. The bible is VERY clear about what it thinks of you.

WuXia,

Don't confuse Terral with a fundamentalist Christian as he his not. That's why he won't name his god.

His mission is to look like a Christian on the outside and then be an azz. This causes people to hate Christians. The second part of his mission is to confuse the Christians about their faith.

A wolf in sheeps clothes that hangs the name Christ on his door but seeks only to devour the lost.

Terral,

It must chap you that I can see through your smoke and mirrors. You seem to be struggling with the name of your god. Will the words "THE TRUE PROPHET" help
you remember.
:co ol:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
WuXia:

Are your arguments so weak that you must resort to these underhanded tactics to give the delusion of credibility? What a joke!

WuXia >> Terral, I looked up your tax record and I see your wife's name REALLY is Jennifer (now Jennifer Peers). So it would appear that you are indeed a scoundrel when it comes to child support.

This is a sharp contrast to your earlier statements:

WuXia >> *Friendly Note* Terral, before I make my point, I wish to ask that you humble yourself and stop being unchrist-like in your confrontational behavior. If this is not possible then please stop saying 'In Christ Jesus' at the end of each post. You defame and insult the name of Christ in doing so. Thank you”

If you cannot defeat the arguments of your debating opponent, then use trickery to try and demonize him. Is this yet another of your “Friendly Notes?” Heh . . . Ms. Peers is owed nothing, as this matter was settled in court years ago; so keep digging. My daughter has children of her own. Your accusations say much more about you and your weak case than anything about me. I have no intentions of trying to dig up dirt about anyone, because my explanations continue to withstand the test of meaningful debate here and everywhere they are presented.

That finger pointing at me reveals three witnesses pointing straight back at you. : 0 )

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
my explanations continue to withstand the test of meaningful debate here and everywhere they are presented.

WRONG.

Your explainations were blown out of the water here .. on the first page.

And since YOU brought it up, your explainations do NOT withstand any testing elsewhere either. I googled ya' up and discovered that on other sites when you pump this junk .. you get banned. You also have a habit of telling people who disagree with you to shut up on those sites as well. Seems those folks complain that you don't read their posts or links also.

You are a very confused one trick pony (with a martyr complex) and you've brought your circus act to us.
Lucky us.

This crap SERIOUSLY does not belong in ATS

[edit on 9/27/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
WuXia:

WuXia >> I have been watching Terral's replies, and his common use of the phrase "No sir" at the beginning of his sentences and 'fundie' view of the scripture tends to make me think that he is a resident of Terral, OK

“Fundie?” Please present your list of Fundies who place our Rapture 1000 Years before the Tribulation of Matthew 24. When do you get around to actually addressing something I did present in the OP of this thread? GL.

WuXia >> And good works begin with shunning bad doctrine, saying only what God has said. For it is written, "Do not add to the words of the Lord, lest he reprove thee and show thee a liar" (Proverbs 30). - Carson Day

Heh . . . Proverbs 30? What is a “Carson Day?” We show ourselves approved (1Cor.11:19) by accurately handling the word of truth (2Tim. 2:15), which requires us to “quote God >>” and give our explanations through interpretations. Now that you have been exposed as a ‘servant of righteousness’ (2Cor. 11:15) mixing the doctrinal composition of the ‘two gospels’ ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) into your own version that God sent to NOBODY, our readers can begin making more educated assessments between the ‘sound doctrine’ (2Tim. 4:3) in my posts and the ‘water/blood’ mix in yours.

You are far wiser to begin defending your own feeble arguments under attack rather than obsessing over your opponent in this debate. Of course, you can sling all mud in the air you like and prove to everyone here you have no case. Slinging all of that mud around will eventually find you covered from head to toe. GL with that . . .

In the end these readers will judge us both to see if either is approved to God by accurately handling the word of truth.

GL in the debate,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
WuXia:

WuXia >> Looks like you are spreading your message of hate wherever you can until you get banned.

Heh . . . Message of hate? Please . . . I hold membership on Bible Boards with thousands of posts on topics from Genesis to Revelation. However, from time to time I do run into heavy handed Mods wanting to Administrate, Moderate, Debate the Topic to sit and judge all at the same time. They use their Admin authority to micromanage content of underclass members rather than moderate from a neutral corner for the benefit of all members. Some moderators from other Boards cannot tolerate the notion of ‘two gospels’ in the NT or anyone attempting to present that for the benefit of ‘their’ members. Was John the Baptist or Christ Himself able to avoid being scrutinized by the governing authorities of their day? No sir. Denominationalism and those blinded by the ‘mystery of iniquity’ (2Thes. 2:7) are engrained into the fabric of many Bible Boards on the internet, and as you say I have been all over the World Wide Web. Therefore, do not be mystified by the fact that I have bumped heads with Mods willing to use their lofty positions of authority to silence me and my explanations of Scripture.

We are the members of Christ’s body (Eph. 5:30 = 1Cor. 12:27) and should expect to be dealt with like the chief priests and Roman soldiers dealt with Him. Are we to reject Christ over the fact that He was rejected by the chief priests, scribes and Israel? No. Paul was beaten times without number and stoned to be left for dead (see 2Cor. 11:23-27). Do these things remove a single ounce of credibility from his testimony? No. The facts surrounding their persecution are more evidence they belong to “His God and Father” (Rev. 1:6) and those doing the persecuting belong to their father the devil. In the end my concern is for the members of “Christ’s body” and my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus who deserve the opportunity to weigh all the evidence in this debate and draw conclusions for themselves. I never made a single post for God under the delusion of being perfect. However, every single one was made in the absolute knowledge that I am indeed forgiven through His precious blood (Eph. 1:7) like everyone else hearing (Rom. 10:17) and believing (Eph. 1:13+14) our gospel. Who among us is perfect? WuXia? Heh . . . not by a long shot. What does Christ teach?

“But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7.

Those among you willing to stand with WuXia to slander and judge a brother for whom Christ died should also be willing to simply reach over and hit “Ignore” by my name. Those “without sin among you” require nothing from this bible thumper anyway. However, what I am anxious to see is how WuXia’s interpretations stand up in this debate and your reactions, when all of these false accusations come home to roost with him. : 0 )

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WuXia, Jensouth:

WuXia >> If this is in fact the truth about him.

“If” this is the truth? What kind of detective hires a lawyer and brings evidence before the judge without knowing “IF this is in fact the truth about him?” At this juncture of your so called ‘investigation,’ you did not know if I was Terral OK or a guy from Florida. You never considered the information is outdated and your case would evaporate into nothing. By your own admission (“IF . . .”), your own conduct exceeded COC guidelines for many Boards by slandering another registered member with this nonsense.

WuXia >> Then we should consider the source and ignore his ignorant views.. and they are truly ignorant. He thinks that he has a firm grasp on scripture and he has none.

Heh . . . “We . . .”. Is there a mouse in your pocket? You are an active participant in this debate that I have taken the time to “quote >>” and present opposing arguments against using Scripture. 2Tim. 2:15. My arguments from the OP will either stand of fall upon the merits of the interpretations themselves. Does your detective sham rebuke one thing from my original hypothesis? No. Trying to demonize your debating opponent with slander, innuendo and name calling supports nothing in your “Great Commission is for us today” case; ZERO. The fact is you are severely outgunned in this debate and must utilize these underhanded tactics to give the illusion of substance to your arguments. Jen is buying your nonsense hook, line and sinker:

Jensouth >> “You just got one of my last WATS That was some good detective work friend”

You are rewarding Mr. WuXia (or Ms. who knows?) for attacking my ‘person,’ instead of actively engaging me on the topic and particularly the substance of my arguments from the OP of this thread. Shame on you. What happens when his/her dribble turns out to be false? Please keep up the good work, because it shall be my pleasure to reveal both of you as fools! Stone chuckers have no credibility with anyone and among them you guys are kings! Hey, but everyone gets to make his own bed AND sleep in it.

GL in the debate, if either of you decide to write on ‘the topic’ . . .

In Christ Jesus even now,

Terral

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi Toolman:

Tool >> Terral, with all due respect sacrafice answered my post, knew i was talking to them, and none of your business.

Thank you for making yourself clear. However, this is my business, because I am working to defend my hypothesis and need to know if you are addressing me. Your post could be read to mean many things, since you refuse to quote anybody or even place a member’s name atop your post. U2U messages do not require a salutation, but I bet you include them as a common courtesy. Please do the same when addressing anyone in this debate. I was already answering your post as if to me, then realized your comments could be addressed to somebody else. This seems like a simple and reasonable request. Thank you.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi WuXia:

WuXia >> . . . Until you do, you have zero moral authority to explain scripture to anyone.

Thank you very much for your concern, but my finances are just fine and very much none of your business. My authority stands upon the absolute truth that my interpretations are aligned 100 percent with the Word of God. 2Tim. 2:15. Do you see any contradictions in ‘my work’ presented in the OP? If your judgment of my morals is evidence of anything, then my OP should be riddled with error from top to bottom. Right? GL in your detective work on the topic of this thread . . .

Does this mean you will not be responding to my arguments against your errant interpretations? I thought not . . . Keep throwing mud around and maybe nobody will notice the futility of your Bible interpretations. : 0 )

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Pokey Oats

You are very rude and yes you have not brought anything to the thread but double talk and insults to me and Flyers.

Get with the topic and bring it on if you have anything meaningful to say.

Perhaps I am very rude, in your opinion, but it was nothing more than an honest assessment of your dialogue with Terral.

And I'm sorry, but you are incorrect, my initial post was agreeing with Terral that yourself and others were obsessively ignoring a lot of his points and instead focusing on irrelevancy. My observation that I have seen a number of posts from you that don’t credit your title is not rudeness, nor was it an attack.

It was an honest observation of my account of your posting history and your exchange with Terral, which from a reader’s point of view was frustrating as you continuously harped on an irrelevant tangent ignoring the crux of Terral’s original point.

As for your closing statement, I reflect it back. Had you kept it on topic and had added something meaningful to the discussion then I would never have made my statement about you nor had a need to comment in the first place.

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi Terral,

You seem to be avoiding me. There seems to be a problem in your inability to name your god.

You sure post a lot of scripure for a guy that is afraid to share the name of the god he serves.

I was hoping THE TRUE PROPHET would jog your memory.

What are you afraid of..............apparently those that see the truth and see you clearly.

By the way, you have probably figured out that you have no power with me and cut and ran. It is written greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

The battle is already won for those who have eyes to see who you are. So let's talk rapture, but first you need to name your god.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Hi Terral,

Still having trouble coming up with the name of your god.

All those bible verses and you don't know your god's name?

Oh FFS, The name is "I am"!!

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Hi Terral,

Still having trouble coming up with the name of your god.

All those bible verses and you don't know your god's name?

Oh FFS, The name is "I am"!!

Pokey Oats

Incorrect answer. I am that I am has a name. The problem is the name of your god that you call "I am" is not the name used by others.

So back to the same question. If you post scripture, surely you have the guts to post the name of your god.

BTW, anyone that uses the slang term "FFS" is showing who his god is. It certainly is not the "I AM" of the Bible.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join