It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jihad Car Sale!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Typical of ignorant hillbillys. Im assuming they are from Arkansas or such. That pathetic. I would be ashamed to live in that state!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ohio, my friend, and why is it stupid? Even though the dealership has taken it off the table, never to be aired, they've gotten international free advertising! A local dealership in Ohio! That's publicity you can't buy, and that's the whole point of marketting. So why is it stupid?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sorry. I should have said Ignorant. Typical though. Very typical.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alderon2006
Sorry. I should have said Ignorant. Typical though. Very typical.

Again, why? It seems like it was a very wise marketing decision.

Or was it the insult to terrorists and jihadists that was ignorant?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I dunno.. If the KKK decided to do something like that would I think it was great because they some how found away to beat the system? No? I just wish we could all really get along without being so childish.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Alderon2006]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So you're equating insulting terrorists with wanting to kill all minorities?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hate comes in all forms. Goodness needs to start somewhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well, I say we start with folks other than those who aim to kill women and children and innocents in order to create terror in general populations such as we see today with people fearing to excersize their freedom of speak in insulting Islam for fear of causing a riot or getting killed.

No, I say we first take care of hate with folks more deserving, such as those the KKK hates.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Actually, my words didn't come directly from the words presented in the interview,

So why do you represent them as such?

It wasn't until she was cornered that she would say those things were bad,

Absolutely not true, the first time Tucker asks why she doesn't like the commercial she specifically states mocking religion, and that it mocks suicide bombing when so many have died from it.

and CAIR never focuses or says a thing about Islamofascism, it's only about the horrible offenses and racism Muslims experience, often times streching or even lying about those supposed "hate crimes" they talk about having happened.

Really, where have you been?

"Last fall, CAIR launched a national petition drive as part of a campaign by Muslims called 'Not in the Name of Islam.' To date, nearly 700,000 Muslims have signed the petition condemning terrorism committed in the name of Islam, and many newspapers have covered the petition drive. As part of the same campaign, CAIR also created and paid for public service announcements set to air on television stations nationwide....."

www.religioustolerance.org...

For that matter, if you were Charlie Brown and Lucy has pulled the football from you thousands of times, but you were smarter than Charlie Brown, what would Lucy have to do to convince you that she wasn't going to pull the football this time?

If I was a cartoon character, I suppose I would do whatever the cartoonist made up his mind for me to do.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Well, I say we start with folks other than those who aim to kill women and children and innocents in order to create terror in general populations such as we see today

Well enough about George Bush. I was referring to people who talk more than do.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
So why do you represent them as such?

That actually wasn't intentional, but I do see what you mean. Sorry about not being clearer in expressing that.

Absolutely not true, the first time Tucker asks why she doesn't like the commercial she specifically states mocking religion, and that it mocks suicide bombing when so many have died from it.

That actually made me laugh, considering that the head of CAIR, when asked why they support groups like Hamas and Hezbullah, he said, "CAIR does not support these groups publicly." Well, I guess if they say one thing publically but do another without drawing the media's attention, we should just focus on what is presented to the media... After all, we all know the phrase words speak louder than actions...

Reading, watching interviews with CAIR representatives, following the organization to see which Western group they were going to go after next for having a problem with terrorism. Maybe this is another one of those things they don't do publically? Obviously, the message isn't getting out.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is nothing Lucy could ever do that would convince me she wasn't going to pull the football away and leave me on my back like a ton of bricks, nothing. Someone else I trusted completely would have to hold the ball.

What is the point of that analogy in this scenario, anyway?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
There is nothing Lucy could ever do that would convince me she wasn't going to pull the football away and leave me on my back like a ton of bricks, nothing. Someone else I trusted completely would have to hold the ball.

What is the point of that analogy in this scenario, anyway?

When a group consistantly does one thing, but then says another, why on Earth should I believe their words when their previous actions say exactly the opposite?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
OK. I get the relevance. There is definitely an element within radical Islam that behaves that way.

One could also easily say that there is an element within the US Government, within the current presidential administration, that behaves the same way.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
One could also easily say that there is an element within the US Government, within the current presidential administration, that behaves the same way.

I agree completely, but in this case I was talking about CAIR specifically

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Jihad! I'm getting mad!

Holy Shiite Muslim!

What doesn't offend these people?

That stuff may not fly in the Islamic countries, but this is the United States of America!

We do more hurtful things to our own President, and these people are upset about a freaking dealership parody? They need to get a life.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmaracing
Going ape

share.ilovevideoz.com...

Thats an old video that was around way before the Israeli attack on Lebanon. That has nothing to do with that war. Recycled to suit someones agenda.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Reading, watching interviews with CAIR representatives, following the organization to see which Western group they were going to go after next for having a problem with terrorism. Maybe this is another one of those things they don't do publically? Obviously, the message isn't getting out.

I wonder what kind of research you actually do if you didn't come across a document started by CAIR and signed by over 700,000 Muslims that denounces terrorism.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If you can't counter the argument, try to throw doubt on the source to get your agenda across, eh?

I'm assuming you're aware of the original reason for founding CAIR. Hamas set them up in conjunction with Saudi Arabia as a PR machine for the west to paint a good face on blowing up women and children. Saying CAIR doesn't support terrorism is like saying Rush Limbaugh is even handed and supports the truth, not the Republican party. Yet, you talk to supporters of either of them, and they can't seem to see or be willing to see the ugly truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join