It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron a freemason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I was searching around on google and i came across this by mistake, it was a cached posts from a freemasonry group

Date: Thurs, Jul 3 2003 11:53 pm
Email: "Allan Parkinson"
Groups: alt.freemasonry
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options

I'd like to congratulate my local Masonic lodge member, David Cameron MP for
Witney, on his promotion to Deputy Speaker for the Conservative Party. As an
extremely young MP (thirties) I expect him to be party leader by the end of
his political career...

link

I do recall, all the theories surrounding Tony Blair being a freemason, but it seems evidence surrounding Cameron are now starting to come to light.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by infinite]

Cug

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just wondering, how is this evidence? Some random post on usenet?

If you do some further google searches in alt.freemasonry for the author of the post you will find stuff mentioning him as "kook of the month" and you find posts like this.

* I was given a watch by a lady of Chinese origin that transpired to contain
a camera in it.

* Suffer from bouts of "Tinnitus" whenever I speak of the government on the
telephone.

* The lights *in three of my last four* houses have flashed every few
minutes or so, when I walk past them, or speak with parents for example.
This didn't happen in a student house where other penetrating young minds
would also have spotted it.

* When I asked to join the Masons they conspired to lose all the paperwork
so I was forced to meet someone at Grand Lodge who answered every
question/comment in a negative way as if he'd been offended. He then said
"you'd know nothing about being charitable, would you. Get out *young* man"
as if it was an offence not to be over the age of 35. Prince Edward also
stood behind a door for about a minute but then gave me annoyed vibrations
after I went through it without opening it for him first.

Source: groups.google.co.uk...

IMHO it's just the ravings of a usenet troll (who only posted for a few months in '03)

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
IMHO it's just the ravings of a usenet troll (who only posted for a few months in '03)

I would concur. There are frequent discussions on masonic boards about who is or isn't a freemason, and David Cameron's name has never come up.

Furthermore, a politician in the UK in the 21st century would need to be extremely brave to maintain membership of an organization that has been consistently and regularly discriminated against by the Establishment and the Media. I know of only 1 MP who is a freemason, and he is in a safe seat!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would concur. There are frequent discussions on masonic boards about who is or isn't a freemason, and David Cameron's name has never come up.

Furthermore, a politician in the UK in the 21st century would need to be extremely brave to maintain membership of an organization that has been consistently and regularly discriminated against by the Establishment and the Media. I know of only 1 MP who is a freemason, and he is in a safe seat!

HAHAHAHA, that is priceless debunking of truth on the number of freemason politicians trinityman, That statement makes me laugh so hard. I will never believe a word u say again. U offer no proof & yet politics.guardian.co.uk... er hello, WHY, cause they are out there, that is why!!!!!!! quite with your debunking trinityman & take this one on the chin.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksrhot

HAHAHAHA, that is priceless debunking of truth on the number of freemason politicians trinityman, That statement makes me laugh so hard. I will never believe a word u say again. U offer no proof & yet politics.guardian.co.uk... er hello, WHY, cause they are out there, that is why!!!!!!! quite with your debunking trinityman & take this one on the chin.
Not quite sure what you are getting at here, rocksrhot. Why do you think there are more? I think you would enjoy reading the discussion on the proposal you have linked to in your previous post.

There may be others, like I said I know of only one. I would be very surprised indeed if there were more than a handful of English MPs who are freemasons.

[edit on 9/25/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
*bump*

Many feel that he is a Freemason, on his website webcameron someone asked him if he was a freemason (you can ask him questions and he will reply to the most popular ones). He never answered, even though it was quite popular.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Damn...no wonder we rebelled against England !
I thought the UK was a freedom loving nation ? It seems Orwell was dead on.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
*bump*

Many feel that he is a Freemason, on his website webcameron someone asked him if he was a freemason (you can ask him questions and he will reply to the most popular ones). He never answered, even though it was quite popular.

Well, I guess that is his choice, although I don't know why he didn't answer it.

Any member of parliament who is a freemason is obliged to state as such on the members Register of Interests. I would suggest this would be a good place to start for any investigation into masonic membership in the House. However as I said earlier in the thread, although there are several freemasons in the Lords I know of only one in the Commons. It's as good as a career kiss of death for a politician these days in the UK to be a member. Same for the police actually.

Originally posted by RWPBR
Damn...no wonder we rebelled against England !
I thought the UK was a freedom loving nation ? It seems Orwell was dead on.

The freedoms are still there. They're just being compromised by the PC brigade and the politicians who care more about what the tabloid press writes about them than creating real, effective Policies.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
*bump*

A little update.

Conservative HQ are very sensitive on David Cameron and freemasonry. They refuse to confirm anyting. From more researching, his speechs are interesting and seems to admire masonic beliefs

In a speech he declared Giuseppe Garibaldi as his political hero. The question will not go away, many political bloggers (including Conservative) are searching away like mad to find out more about his links to freemasonry.

Unlike Blair (who wasn't a mason, many failed to prove he was) it's quite easy to find links to Cameron

[edit on 23-12-2007 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Who the heck is David Cameron and why does it matter?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
David Cameron is the leader of the Conservative party. To be fair it looks though he is a good choice for the next prime minister. It's whether their parties values and promises are made solid if they do win elections. He attended two major Zeitgeist conferences, and made several references to the concern over the global government, he dismisses his parties involvement from this (as you would). The fact that he even attended either shows great confidence, or a good cover. Only time will tell.

Interesting video I have never seen, as I'm sure many of you probably have, but just in case. Gordon Browns new world order speech.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Would the one Freemason MP you know of be Brother Tony Baldry MP (Conservative, North Oxfordshire), Brother Geraint Davies MP (Labour, Swansea West), Brother James Gordon Brown (Labour) or another?
edit on 26-12-2010 by HiramAbiff because: add Freemason Brother Gordon Brown

top topics

join