It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey all noob here :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
hey all....26 year old dude here from good ol Illinois...yes i believe in other life outside our own planet....thats basically why im here...as for all other conspiracies...im pretty open minded unless theyre far fetched lol....well see ya in other posts....looks like i have some readin to do

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi smart420,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

JAK

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hello smart420 and welcome to ATS.

Drinks and nibbles are not available just yet but here's a free copy of the Handbook of ATS Links which should be able to answer just about any question you have on ATS while you learn your way around. If there's anything else please feel free to U2U me anytime.

Welcome again,

Jak

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Gday there, smart420, and welcome to ATS.

As you can see, there are many many members also interested in aliens, plus there is a lot more if you decide to look around.

As for getting started here, I'm sure you won't mind checking out this here:

Posting Hints & Tips for ALL Members (Must Read!). Please post a comment on whether or not it helped. That would be great

Other than that, have fun!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS... andy questions just ask I think everybody here are friendly enough to answear.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Welcome smart420!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

top topics

join