It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fictional. applications for men in black.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i thank you for your time.

this is a deeply speculative thread, and just conjecture. be not afraid.

if you could tell someone why you believe you should know all the secrets, and you could list the attrubutes you think it would take to be a man in black, what would you say to convince someone to hire you and tell you absolutley everything, and further more, why would you want to know everything?

For what purpose, for what intentions, and what ideology would you serve for?

Anyways, how would you present yourself to "the majestic 12" or anyone you think might be a man in black for a job with them, if you could?

i thank you for your time in advance,
a silly odd man, in the nude.

Edited to remove content that the first contibutor strongly suggested was just too much, and i thank him for his contributions, so i made this intro easier to read.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i honestly wanted to post something usefull, but i could understand anything you just wrote besides the words,the, and, i am.

could your explaine what your trying to say

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
i honestly wanted to post something usefull, but i could understand anything you just wrote besides the words,the, and, i am.

could your explaine what your trying to say

in a question?

who really wants to know everything about everything there is to know about the subject matter concerning ufos and aliens, and why would they want to know so much in the first place?

forget the entire intor post if it did nothing but confuse you, i am truly sorry.

i have a theory that humanity itself and our allies of the future may be leapfrogging back through time somehow to alter our dna of:

self pre-serve aka self before service, to prevent a war of the worlds so it will never have to be fought.

i think our subconscious minds know what is going on, but we are not entirely conscious of it.

since humanity is not concsiously aware of the vast majority of our own thoughts, what if we are telepathically connected and everything we name contains the proof of it, encoded into all languages?

"see i fart" is what a polluting car might say if it felt guilty for air pollution, right?

but, reduce the "see" to a simple "c", and the pronunciation is the same.

now:

"c i fart" in a [mirror] would look like: trafic

i thank you for your contributions, and your time for posting your input.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Albeit a bit of a stretch on the old word play (I'd play along with that too but my mind is dulled).

You pose a hypothetical so shall I:

If said man in Black was Tommy Lee I'd present myself completely nekked, on a bed of satin and rose petals. Even though he is short and I am opposed to such horizontal challenges.

For you're run of the mill, Black Clad Man...I would present nothing and ask nothing. I am a fearful one and the whole Man in Black thing serves one purpose and one purpose alone. To intimidate people into silence. I can safely say their tactic would work on me and upon meeting one I would immediately drop to the floor, draw myself into a tight fetal position and clench my eyes shut as hard as I could, and hope that they go away.

As to the question: why would you want to know eveything?

I answer simply and honestly: I am nosy.

Would I want to know eveything if I really had the opportunity and NO MIB (aside from TLJones) were involved...NO.

Too much responsibility. Not to mention rather defeating for those who, like me, believe we are here for a reason...what if I knew eveything and the reason really sucked?

I liken the subconscious mind to a really creepy basement or cellar. Things are buried in the walls for a reason you know.

This is not a flippant post entirely, I did apply a very small amount of brain power to it, in spite of my sugars being at 6, which is far too high and I now must eat cheese.

In advance of your appreciation for my post, I thank you...but we all know time is truly irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

i have a theory that humanity itself and our allies of the future may be leapfrogging back through time somehow to alter our dna of:

self pre-serve aka self before service, to prevent a war of the worlds so it will never have to be fought.

i think our subconscious minds know what is going on, but we are not entirely conscious of it.

Question for you: What makes you think this? Have you seen anyone from the future / past that told you this? I have never heard this theory before.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by uplander

Question for you: What makes you think this?

the sum of all my years of learning everything i know about everything i know makes me consider the possibility so i may acknowledge, which allows me to pick up this possible truth and compare it to all i know, which allows me to recognize it, to follow the words of the angels/messenger so that i shall BE NOT AFRAID for one moment, so i may travel further towards fear and pick it up, because the epitome of fear will not fear me, proceed to love, and then to truth, to allow me to compare everything i know up against everything that is known, to see if our truths are compatible.

Have you seen anyone from the future / past that told you this?

perhaps. one way people will find out if i have is if they dig up giza and find their "voyager" that they launched in 1978 has been buried there for thousands of years. perhaps this is true, perhaps this is false. i am just a silly odd man anyways.

top topics

join