It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Codes Predict Bin Laden Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
To be honest I could take the bible and if I did THAT much re-arranging of the letters I could find anything you wanted me to.

ohh ok sure you can....... but can you do this....

suppose you are asked to construct a genealogy of real people, but there are certain constraints. the number of words in this genealogy must:

beenly divisible by seven (with no remainders)
the number of letters must be divisible by seven
the number of vowels and consonants must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a vowel must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a consonant must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur more than once, must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur in more than one form must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur only in one form must be divisible by seven
the number of names in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
the number of male names must be divisible by seven
and the number of generations in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
would it not be next to impossible to draw up such a genealogy? yet this describes exactly the genealogy of the messiah as given in the gospel of matthew 1 :2-17.

and also

a hidden code encrypted in the hebrew lettering of the pentateuch, which is the name for the first five books of the old testament.

these are written originally in hebrew. if you take the first hebrew letter in genesis, skip 49 and take the next letter, and repeat the skip sequence, then every four letters spells torh (the Hebrew word pronounced 'torah', meaning 'the law of god').

this holds all the way through the first two books of the bible, genesis and exodus. when you get to the middle book of the five, leviticus, it stops. however, when you do the same skip sequence for deuteronomy and the book of numbers, it spells hrot, which is torh backwards.

go back now to the middle book of the five, leviticus, use the skip sequence again this time skipping every SEVEN letters, and it spells YHWH (pronounced YAWEH). which is the hebrew name for god!

so we have every 49 letters in genesis and exodus spelling 'the law of god' and pointing to leviticus, and every 49 letters of deuteronomy and numbers spelling 'the law of god' backwards and pointing to leviticus. every seven letters in this book spells YAWH; god himself.

Genesis Leviticus Deuterony
Torh->Torh->Torh-> YAWH

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Your posts, for the most part, come across as utter nonsense with strong attitudes of holier than thou faery fluff when you do make a comprehensible statement.

[edit on 2/10/06 by Misfit]

faery fluff??
What the hell is faery fluff??

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Reading into it more, I believe that it is saying a showdown will happen between the US and the Middle East. Us forces kill him in the mountains, Al-Qaeda forces take him to Lebanon or Syria. All this strating in June of 2007. Terrorists located in the US explode a A-bomb. Whole out war.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
if you in your infinite wisdom, and great education had enough empathy and love to put yourself into the mind of a car, perhaps you would feel guilty for being one of the #1 causes of air pollution.

if you were a car, you would say something simple to indicate you were blowing gas out your backside.

"see, i fart"

but, even simpler ... .. . . . .

see = c

"c i fart"

C I F A R T

are you in heaven? then you are in hell? then everything would be opposite that of heaven, if you were in hell, right?

C I F A R T [mirror] T R A F I C

no bible code?

That is the best analogy I have seen so far. I just gave you a way above.
Oh wow...!
thanks so much
Is it ok if I send that onto some of my friends? lol

[edit on 14-10-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ok for those people that think that people just rearrange letters in the bible to make statements. that isnt how the bible code works, people just rearrange the letters in a specific order, on every page, and before a jewish fellow, did all this by hand, but that took many years to find the first bible code, then they made some programs to automatically look for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join