It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Codes Predict Bin Laden Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
G'day all,

I was just surfing the net looking up some info on bible codes and some predictions that they have brought out and came across the following -

www.revelation13.net...

" The next matrix at 1 Kings 6:29 - Song of Solomon 4:15 contains:
-- OSAMA DEAD (ELS=51699)
-- LEBANON
And also contains:
-- ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL
-- A PIT AND DIG (Osama is I think a demon called the "angel of the bottomless pit" in Revelation 9)
-- THREE SCORE AND SEVEN (67, this could be pointing at Jewish year 5767, which is Sept. 23 2006 - Sept. 13 2007, as the possible time period when Osama bin Laden is ghosted) "

This quote and the accompanying matrix that they use clearly state the date Sep 23 2006 as the date of Bin Ladens death. Well, we know he might have died ealier but this was the date it was announced on the media.

Coincidence or fact?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
To be honest I could take the bible and if I did THAT much re-arranging of the letters I could find anything you wanted me to.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
G'day all,

I was just surfing the net looking up some info on bible codes and some predictions that they have brought out and came across the following -

www.revelation13.net...

" The next matrix at 1 Kings 6:29 - Song of Solomon 4:15 contains:
-- OSAMA DEAD (ELS=51699)
-- LEBANON
And also contains:
-- ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL
-- A PIT AND DIG (Osama is I think a demon called the "angel of the bottomless pit" in Revelation 9)
-- THREE SCORE AND SEVEN (67, this could be pointing at Jewish year 5767, which is Sept. 23 2006 - Sept. 13 2007, as the possible time period when Osama bin Laden is ghosted) "

This quote and the accompanying matrix that they use clearly state the date Sep 23 2006 as the date of Bin Ladens death. Well, we know he might have died ealier but this was the date it was announced on the media.

Coincidence or fact?

There is alot of speculation in this prophecy so far as i can see. I wouldn't pay much attention to it. There are supposed bible code prophecies all over the net and from my research most are false. This is because its very difficult to tell apart random code and real encodings.

This is an exert from the digest website a respected domain in bible code research:

Can Bible codes be used to predict the future or to discover new truths?
No. Here are six reasons: 1) Codes are typically open to multiple interpretations since the text used has no vowels or syntax markings and Hebrew is a very terse language. 2) We often can’t be sure where spaces between words should be. 3) There is no assurance that the code(s) comprise the whole message. 4) It might just be a coincidence. 5) Clusters about different events could simply overlap, so how could we be certain that just because two codes were close to one another, they must be related. 6) Finally, copying errors by ancient scribes, or changes in spelling conventions, may have changed the spacing a bit, creating some unintended ELSs. If codes provided a message that contradicted the literal text, it would be foolish to accept its content as preferable—given all of the uncertainties just cited. www.biblecodedigest.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
To be honest I could take the bible and if I did THAT much re-arranging of the letters I could find anything you wanted me to.

Bible codes aren't obtained by rearranging the text. Equidisant Letter Sequences is the method used. Where you take every Nth letter, put into a table and see what turns up.

You can do this to any text but the jewish torah has produced the most amazing results.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thankyou Argos for clarifying that for me. So where would I go if I wanted to get information on bible codes? Is biblecodedigest.com the only legitimate bible code site?

and also, if bible codes cannot be used to predict the future what was their intended relevance in the first place? Obviously they were put there so that when we get smart enough to decipher them then they could somehow benefit us, wouldnt you think?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Thankyou Argos for clarifying that for me. So where would I go if I wanted to get information on bible codes? Is biblecodedigest.com the only legitimate bible code site?

and also, if bible codes cannot be used to predict the future what was their intended relevance in the first place? Obviously they were put there so that when we get smart enough to decipher them then they could somehow benefit us, wouldnt you think?

Bible code digest is the best that i've come across in my research. There FAQ is a great place to start to get a basic understanding.

If bible codes are real, the future will be encoded in the bible. We know this as it was written 3000 years ago but yet makes reference to Bin Laden and 9/11 and Hitler etc. But our understanding of how the code works is still primative.

There could be whole new dimensions to the code going from 2d to 3d maybe even 4d. Were still just trying to validate it with what we already know, learning its purpose will come a bit further down the line. If they are real?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
the bible coes also "predicted"

kIHQWCXOIH

I'l be impressed when someone uses a code to prevent a tragedy or actually uses info before it is supposed to happen..

the codes are just 20/20 hindsight, and wishful thunking

depending on the translation you are using, of course

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

-- THREE SCORE AND SEVEN (67, this could be pointing at Jewish year 5767,

Or it could be his age. Which means he has a few years left ... And he isn't anywhere's near Lebanon. Or at least that's what 'they' think.

Unfortunately, I think 67 is referencing his age. That leaves the monster plenty of time left alive to run amuk on the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah,....right..........okay........NOT!!!!!!!!

I have search the bible codes my self, 99% of what pople say is in the code, is NOT, so I don't buy much into the christian crap about the bible code. I think its just people with no education and nothing better to do trying to drum up some attention.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Now he's not dead.
Did the bible code predict he would be labeled mistakenly dead?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Can the bible code please predict something that has not happened yet?

EDIT: or speculating of happening*

[edit on 25-9-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

-- THREE SCORE AND SEVEN (67, this could be pointing at Jewish year 5767

How does 67 tranlate to 5767?

Where did the 57 come from?

Misfit

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi

eden, no..... pronounced:

edun [mirror] nude
adam [mirror] made a .. . .. (the "e" in "made" is silent)

adam made a what?

man [mirror] name . .... .. . . (the "e" in "name" is silent)

to much re-arranging?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I'l be impressed when someone uses a code to prevent a tragedy or actually uses info before it is supposed to happen..

the codes are just 20/20 hindsight, and wishful thunking

really? then i must have 20/20 hindsight.

i predict that the response to "voyager" which was launched in the late 1970s is buried in giza, as is voyager itself, and has been for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx

I have search the bible codes my self, 99% of what pople say is in the code, is NOT, so I don't buy much into the christian crap about the bible code. I think its just people with no education and nothing better to do trying to drum up some attention.

the bible code is the bible itself.

as for us people with no education, you can keep your "all fib i bet".

if you in your infinite wisdom, and great education had enough empathy and love to put yourself into the mind of a car, perhaps you would feel guilty for being one of the #1 causes of air pollution.

if you were a car, you would say something simple to indicate you were blowing gas out your backside.

"see, i fart"

but, even simpler ... .. . . . .

see = c

"c i fart"

C I F A R T

are you in heaven? then you are in hell? then everything would be opposite that of heaven, if you were in hell, right?

C I F A R T [mirror] T R A F I C

no bible code?

i'll keep my education, you keep yours "ALL FIB I BET" and your alphibet.

I think its just people with no education and nothing better to do trying to drum up some attention.

if i may be so bold as to use your own words:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So it might as well be me, I've always been good at it here............ ( ready Mods? ) ..............

Esoteric Teacher,

Your completely illogical and highly dysfunctional encryptic language has far exceeded any rational thought processes required to formulate proper communication.

Your posts, for the most part, come across as utter nonsense with strong attitudes of holier than thou faery fluff when you do make a comprehensible statement.

Beyond that, your writing style of two or three words per sentence ( which seems to be a code that only you have the key to ), seem to contribute nothing but the need to scroll several times through a page in hopes of inevitably getting to the end of clusters of chaotic sentence structure that have no grammatical merit whatsoever.

Mind you, this is not a lack of reader comprehension, as it is quite apparent I am educated, this is, a lack of author discernment to post thoughts within the confines of expected literacy correlating to the genre of the forum which one is a member of.

Is it not possible, to simply ..................... talk?

Ok Mods, rip in !!! whohoo !

Edit:

Crap, forgot to throw in the thread pertinant comment, you know the one, the lame attempt at saving hide for having just thrown poo at someone

Of what I have read, conversed of, etc, I think that there are too many relevant findings in the Bible code scenario to not give attention to it (*not claiming the Bible is as professed; *agree the codes decyphered must come from the original writings). I also believe in all the findings of codes in other books. I see these two factions, as it were, arguing against each other that each is wrong - is it not possible that the Bible codes do, in fact, have plausible arguments of its containing codes, AND have codes found in other books?

Misfit

[edit on 2/10/06 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have read various bible code books and done a bit of research concerning bible codes, and have yet to make up my mind as to their validity.

However, as to Esoteric Teacher's post---One thing I do know is that TRAFIC is not a word. But TRAFFIC is. So, I guess if one was in hell tthat means they can't really spell.

It's late - good night.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
To decode the bible u need to be literate in Hebrew because that is the original language of the bible. The prediction that were decrypted came from the same pages as the results, so u can't say u can use the whole bible and find anything u wish, it doesn't work that way.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You all just wish you had the lettering trickery skills of EsoT, which is 'TosE' backwards, but is close enough to switch to 'Toes'. You are all at his toez! bask in the KNOWLEDGE.. know theres a ledge before you run off the cliff.

leave silly odd man, som, mos, most, and moses alone!

[edit on 4-10-2006 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
all i can say is Racecar is spelled racecar backwards........ so does that mean we are gonna be invaded by evil flying racecars from hell? Nope just means the english language has some Loopholes......

Now as for our Beloved Bible..... well considering it was writting an copied an rewritten an copied an so forth an so on, i kinda feel pulling future events from it is the same as calling Mrs. Cleo an asking for your free phychic reading....

Come on down, for you free Phychic reading!.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join