It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Only one three word anagram for “Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini”
Halleluiah Hookah Normality

wordsmith.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
some very interesting hits for: "alliance team together"

wordsmith.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
here are some also very interesting ana-grams:

Symptom of the Universe

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
alpha and the omega

truth lies truth

aleph and the tav

light darkness light

a and the t

beginning middle end

t and the z

beginning middle end

T uvwxy Z

is not is

T - truth crucified

u - deception; v - deception renovation; u u - deception divided; x, deception united; y - deception unified

Z - glorified truth, deception denied

Not TZing

[edit on 21-8-2010 by The Riley Family]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

thank you for sharing that interpretation of what that portion of the alphabet can mean. i appreciated that.

yes, the symbols we have been taught, adopted, have meanings within themselves too, i think.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
my friends, the Riley family!

thank you for your flowing words - when they flow like that, there's only one place they could come from!

ET, check this website out:
The New Bible Code

9113!

I AM 3 (the trinity)

9/11/3(2+0+0+1)

the ordinal value system in English gematria!

9 = I
1 = A
13 = M

it's only a matter of time before the whole world is ablaze.
the new international truth

The New Bible Code ana-gram stylie!!!

[edit on 8/21/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"I am 3"?

That isn't the trinity, that's polytheism.

"3 IS One" is the Trinity.

Trinity = Tri + UNITY

Do you believe your spirit and soul will move along into eternity when you die?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Genesis 2:23 The man said, “This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh. She will be called ‘woman,’ because she was taken out of Man.” 2:24 Therefore a man will leave his father and his mother, and will join with his wife, and they will be one flesh.

Mark 10:7 For this cause a man will leave his father and mother, and will join to his wife, 10:8 and the two will become one flesh, so that they are no longer two, but one flesh. 10:9 What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.

man (formed out of the dust of the ground; needs cleansing because he is dirt-y?)

o man (man very lonely)

ow man (the rib thing ya know)

wo man (man impressed with what he sees)

woman & man (man not so lonely anymore)

woman/man (man knows woman)

woman+man (they become one)

woman+man+mankind (creativity begins)

Wom+(an+d/h-an)+2man+kind (baby friendly environment now in service, algebra's a-ok)

Womb to man kind (a woman; a man kind blessed with a womb)

wom+b+man+to+kind = man b kind to womb (it's an amazing wonder what takes place within)

If man truly loves woman she will be capable of doing greater things than he.

If woman truly loves man she will surely do greater things than he.

Man respect your wives (to hold in esteem or honor) so your prayers won't be hindered.

The proof of a man's honor and esteem towards woman is in his actions and his prayers. For in his actions he will put her needs and desires above his own and his prayers will follow suit. That is why she will do greater things as is stated that anyone who believes in him will not only do what he did but will do greater things. He is speaking about his body of believers, his church, his wife. Though taken out of him she became one with him.

Behind every greater work of a woman is a man who honors and esteems her.

John 17:20 Not for these only do I pray, but for those also who believe in me through their word, 17:21 that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that you sent me. 17:22 The glory which you have given me, I have given to them; that they may be one, even as we are one

3 in 1, 1 in 3?

1 in multi and multi in 1?

The Lord is the Lord of his house

his wife the body of believers

the body is the Lord's body

the believers are the body of Christ

his church

his wife

the two are one.

Tri Unity?

Multi Unity?

One?

Yes, one.

1 John 3:24 He who keeps his commandments remains in him, and he in him.

Yes, all are one

The first shall be last

The last shall be First

The Great One is the last

The last is the Great One

e first

O last

en(

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
FYI - you probably know most of our word plays are for fun but also used to incorporate a truthfully heartfelt message. We are not up to par with those that post in this thread but feel we can incorporate a message while bringing a little entertainment to your palate. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity.

The beginning gave the end the opportunity to exist as the end gives the opportunity for a new beginning to be hoped for.

So the Alpha is a wonderment that brings the hope of the Omega.

Everything else in between seems to be a struggle to get from the one point to the other.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

W
W

what do you mean "not up to par???!?!"

that was awesome!
beautiful, just beautiful

i'm so delighted you are here sharing in this here, um, uh, phenomenon.

life altering/impacting/changing verbal exchanges have taken place in this thread, over the course of the few years of it's existence.
of course, that happens every day, everywhere, in every way and then some.

but these were even more than that, i know.
miracle-type things born from these words.

and i have witnesses.

it was through this thread, and things that it sparked, that i became a KNOWER, from being a believer.
well, i always have known that GOD is real - i know this because i knew Jesus before my first ever visit to any church of any kind for any reason - and my parents never talked about religion or anything remotely to do with it, at home. even after we all started going to church (them again, after moving back home from away, bringing one more which was me).
and if there was Jesus there must be GOD.
but i had no idea of his workings and interest in everyone's day to day lives.
i didn't know it was so personal but i surely believed it could be.

but now i know.

his eye is on the sparrow....and i know he watches me!

i look to the day when everyone knows and no one fears anything, anymore.

i see it on the horizon!
don't you?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

i'm not sure about gematria, which is to say i don't understand it yet.

not sure how that link explains this that well, but i will look into it:

Here is a summary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, organised by flight number.

1. American Airlines Flight 11 left from Logan International Airport in Boston and hit The North Tower of The World Trade Centre in New York.

2. United Airlines Flight 175 left from Logan International Airport in Boston and hit The South Tower of The World Trade Centre in New York.

3. American Airlines Flight 77 left from Dulles International Airport in Dulles, within the Washington Metropolitan Area, and hit The Pentagon in Arlington County, also within the same metropolitan area.

4. United Airlines Flight 93 left from Newark International Airport in Newark, within the New York metropolitan area, and crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

The three cities (including the metropolitan districts of these cities) in which almost all of the 9/11 events occurred were therefore Boston, New York and Washington D.C. The most formal names for these cities are The City of Boston, The City of New York and The City of Washington D.C. (2)

These three cities are marked with the number of the beast.

The City of Boston + The City of New York + The City of Washington D.C. (o) = 666

did they mention the 9113 and "I AM" connection anywhere in that link?

thanks QueenAnnie,
just a som somming

love ya!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

you are more than welcome here, as you can see this thread has been all over the place over the years.

no worries,
et

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

you are living your auto-biography. don't let others write it without keeping in mind that you are the editor!!!!

your life is your autobiography. i can help proof read, but no one or groups of individuals has the right to write your autobiography for you!

there are souls on this planet from expanses i cannot fathom!

take that stupid steven hawking for instance. genius? really?

how far from one's destination does one have to be when the numbers no longer can measure the distance between where he is and where he wants to go?

how far from his destination is stupid steven hawkings when the destination's distance can no longer be represented with numbers, letters, and the symbols his "FIZZ 6" (physics) cannot offer an answer for?

his religion of physics is .... wierd.

and then he goes and says that even if he know (what he thinks is) the ultimate answer, he wouldn't share it with us because then what would there be left to do for anyone else to do? this is not advancement, this is a roadblock, road closed, sorry won't tell ya what i know type of guy.

wow! how are we suppose to pick up where he left off if he never shared it before he dies? it's like he is running a relay race, but refuses to hand off the batton because he thinks he already won the race during his length of it! know it all, but won't share.

must be nice to be so smart that everyone else seems so inadequate and stupid.

there. i said it. the smartest guy on the planet is a player, in negotiations with the universe for his own imortality, and at war with the black hole. at war with the singularity. he also does not want us being sociable with aliens because he thinks more than likely they would be hostile towards us!

stupid steven hawking is a bigotted prejudice individual, and doesn't think too much good of all life throughout the entire universe, obviously this is the case since he says they aren't worth talking to in the first place.

there is my 3 & 1/2 cents.

hope this helps,
john paul

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

9113 is gematria!

the ordinal value system applied to the english alphabet results in

9 = I
1 = A
13 = M

i think you understand more than you realize.
at least you have perfected the empty vessel concept and channel so purely the things that are sent through you to all of us.

regardless, you're perfect, imo.

i did not see "our" code mentioned on the site and to be quite honest, most of it is over my head, as well.
i know enough to know that he's spot-on
he gets his info from the same place we do!

i was given that link from a friend who is also a friend of his and i'm going to write to him and share our IAM code with him.

i think collaboration will be most fruitful for all concerned
which is humanity, en total.

i'll let you know what he replies!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

thank YOU

i don't worship the man, either.
i think he's backed himself into a corner and now must hold fast.

why can't we all just enjoy the ever-learning condition of our wonderful human condition?
we can't learn if we are never wrong!

so therefore, i say i am WRONG all the time
even if i'm not, i say that to the universe so that i don't get "cut off"

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thank you for your hospitality. It is our pleasure to be here.

We find the need exists to sometimes look a little deeper to understand just why, the why, is why it is.

On the surface one may see things that bring a variety of feelings like disappointment, mistrust, opposition, anger, or even hatred. Usually visible signs, whether just a glimmer or a hint, offer a glimpse into the deeper things that exist.

Much of the time these hints are disguised by the human ego. This ego may stem partially or wholly from a natural concept of the survival of the fittest and the idea of wanting to be desired by others. This would create feelings that if one shows any weakness or lack of desirability it may mean being neglected, abused, ostracized, or even killed. So even those who feel less fit or desirable will hide their position even if it is just hidden from within. Could it be a coping mechanism to alleviate being tormented by one's own personal environment?

Regardless of this there are signs and symptoms that for some are like a red flag labeled SOS blowing in the wind.

Could one, as has been stated, be a victim of their own ego? Or are they also a victim of other's ignorance to their red flag wailing in the wind. Hidden to both by an ego holding on to a form of desirability and fitness in order to achieve some level of acceptance and desirability?

Is it the ego of those who don't acknowledge the red flag, not that they can't but rather it's preferable not to, because they are just as scared? Is this all due to the lack of love we have for each other? like it has been stated by someone who appears to have undertood all of this “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love”.

So could for some being lost in space seem more comfortable than being caught up in a reality that's hard to face? Whether that space is a fantasy or a reality or somewhere in between does it offer a hope that something may exist that will accept us and desire us even in our weakness? Is there something out there that will offer desirability and strength beyond what one could ever imagine?

Should those that know better get caught up in the fear or offer an understanding heart knowing those that fear are just trying to cope the best way they know how? Is love what's really needed and not just any kind of supposed love but one that is rarely found on this planet. What amounts to on this planet is a conditional kind of unconditional love in which we are only fooling ourselves; but not even really doing a very good job at that.

There was one who understood that best of all for he was truly loved by one and he understood. Since he was truly loved he did not fear even death by those whom he had loved but he replied to the one that loved him “forgive them because they don't know what they're doing”.

Who has truly loved Stephen? Who really understands what goes on within the depths of his mind and his heart?

We apologize for the advertisements on the page to this link, however, the story is a door to understanding the "why" and the need that exists that goes beyond human natural affection. We must try to imagine a day in the life of someone else and try to understand their point of view. What then does it mean to put others above oneself? Though to the outsider the answers may come easy unless of course they end up wearing the shoes of the one they are judging. Should that be what it takes? Is the opportunity to understand the Alpha? while the Omega is the hope once these things are understood?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

9113 is gematria!

the ordinal value system applied to the english alphabet results in

9 = I
1 = A
13 = M

i think you understand more than you realize.
at least you have perfected the empty vessel concept and channel so purely the things that are sent through you to all of us.

regardless, you're perfect, imo.

duh, stupid me. i didn't know that the phenomenon had a word.

i have some catching up with reading to do in this thread, but for now the battle i fight is against satan (not to destroy, but illuminate), an earthly one. check out the link to the subliminal manipulation today. can you see it? thread. great stuff some are putting in that thread, and i have it on good authority that it will be mentioned in an upcoming Conspiracy Chicks episode.

who might satan be?
hey satan inn
same letters as:
sean hannity

originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Neuro-linguistic programming.
definition: Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a controversial approach to psychotherapy and organizational change based on "a model of interpersonal communication chiefly concerned with the relationship between successful patterns of behaviour and the subjective experiences (esp. patterns of thought) underlying them" and "a system of alternative therapy based on this which seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour".[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

1 Interpreting Media NLP Neuro-linguistic programming

2 Interpreting Media Neuro-linguistic programming or NLP

source: Subliminal Manipulation Today. Can you see it?

to the poster above with the pretty blue avatar....

911 is an emergency phone call.

trinity has connotations to god, but also means 3

moses asked the burning bush "who shall i say has sent me?"

the bush replied: "i am that i am. i am."

QueenAnnie fills it in...

9=I (9th letter of the Alpha Bet) alpha & omega....
1=A
13=M

an emergency phone call to god, 911 trinity...
i am.

edited to incorporate subliminal message here:
[color=414141]Subliminal Manipulation Today. Can you see it?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I've got some running around to do. and i will return and put the groceries away and make a pot of coffee and then read your post

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thank you. No hurry, enjoy your shopping experience. Please keep this in mind as you read our post and about Mr. Hawkings; The Riley Family knows pride and ego. We have had to digest a bit of it ourselves and in fact we are working on trying to swallow a lump of it that is currently working it's way by the adam's apple. We are determined to get it down though and our current experiences are definitely helping to achieve this. We also have a plate full in front of us but we realize we have to be patient with how much we try to consume at one time. If you don't take the time to chew it up a bit it's even harder to swallow. We look forward to finishing what's on our plate though cause we hear what's being offered for desert afterword is pretty good.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by The Riley Family]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

thank you for sharing that interpretation of what that portion of the alphabet can mean. i appreciated that.

yes, the symbols we have been taught, adopted, have meanings within themselves too, i think.

What actually drew our attention to the uvwxy thing was the "I am the Alpha and the Omega" thing which included first and last, as well as beginning and end.

We were assisting a Jewish gal in her long sought after desire to accomplish her Bat Mitzvah. She thought it would be impossible to do with the difficulties she had with cerebral palsy and she believed she had a learning disability as well. So when the opportunity arose for it to become a reality she was so overwhelmed by it that she was going to quit before she even had started the main part of it. The most problematic barrier was she and those around her were convinced she had a learning disability. She was now in her fourties and this belief had sustained itself throughout her life. The first task was to help her realize she did not have a learning disability. Why? Because she really didn't. It took about two weeks of intense emotional and mental trials but when asked if she thought she really had a learning disability she replied "no I don't" and was very excited.

During this two week period she had not only started to learn the Hebrew alef-bet but her ability to speak English actually improved. During the next few weeks of assisting her with her Hebrew studies the understanding came about that the Hebrew aleph-bet was also used for numbers. Also the understanding came about that the English u, and v came from the Hebrew letter vav. Another discovery came when the realization that "w" was actually double "u" or u u. So w is 6 and 6 not just 6 like most have thought. So now we understood u is 6, v is 6, and w is 6 and 6.

Just prior to this we had been looking into the meaning of Alpha and Omega. We had witnessed others referring to it as the Alef and the Tav. We thought that was rather interesting and wondered what that would be in the English alphabet. Originally we thought the "a" and the "z" but we also had on our mind the old testament/tanach and the new testament. This went along with what our mind was bringing to the forefront of our conscious in that the idea of the "a" and the "t" for the alef and the tav along with the OT/Tanach and with continued analyzation connecting the "t" and the "z" with the NT. The first and the last the beginning and the end all connected with a specific time period or generation. Which the bibles OT and NT correlating with the alphabet.

We then connected it with what we had been learning about the u, v, and w. We also new the x had something to do with samech and very quickly we understood there was another connection with the sixes in that samech is 60. Last was the y. Interestingly the Y did not come from the Yod but it rather came from the vav as well so we now had 6, 6, 6-6, 60, and 6. The final letter of course would be "z" that comes from the 7th Hebrew letter Zayin which represents the number 7 which is considered to be a number more associated with God.

So from our understanding of this the Lord is the beginning and he is the end but as for everything else in between it's "an empty way of life handed down to us by our forefathers".

Acts 20:29 For I know that after my departure, vicious wolves will enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such men are false emissaries, deceitful workers, masquerading as Messiah’s emissaries.

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Messiah to a different “good news”; 1:7 and there isn’t another “good news.” Only there are some who trouble you, and want to pervert the Good News of Messiah.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

4:3 For the time will come when they will not listen to the sound doctrine, but, having itching ears, will heap up for themselves teachers after their own lusts; 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside to fables.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, as false teachers will also be among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction. 2:2 Many will follow their immoral ways, and as a result, the way of the truth will be maligned

1 John 4:1 Beloved, don’t believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men who crept in secretly, even those who were long ago written about for this condemnation: ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into indecency, and denying our only Master, God, and Lord...

John 9:4 ...The night is coming, when no one can work.

By the way, the Jewish lady completed all of the requirements necessary to complete her Bat Mitsvah, at least from a Refomred Jewish perspective. After years of trying they were the only ones that would accept her.

Putting all this aside (NLP) The Riley Family Looks forward to the Great O.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>

join