It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
folinangelz

z = see
legn = legion
a = alphas
nil = line of zeros (nil = 0)
lof = love / and lof = loaf (bread, mana from heaven)

see the legion of alphas in line of zeros who love the loaf of mana from heaven?

fallen angels

many truths, many mirrors, many truths.. . . . ..

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Now, my beloved beloved treasured brother -

you shall know who I am if you think upon these things in the way that only your mind can do....

Chronos, the Ancient of Days, the father of the ALL, and the Father of my lineage--He keeps perfect time, being outside of time - and he made sure none were late and all arrived (or were dispatched to exile) at the appointed year, day, hour, minute - at the secret hidden holy place.

It was not day and it was not night. And when the dawn broke, the first shower of living waters fell upon Zion.

thoughts and thoughts and thoughts and more,
som moves closer and closer to the door.

som stood in rank with angelic faces,
and has done battle in the darkest of places.

som chases truth never through time.
truth chases som to hear the chime.
truth chases som for a glimpse of sublime.
truth chases som for a peice of the climb.
som chases truth never through time.

Chronos.

Crow knows.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
fishers of men?

and what will people do with the fish we collect?

Sell fish?

then be sellfish . .. . . selfish is the opposite of truth.

and the radiant lady kissed som on the forehead, and slapped som again, softly and gently, but with a little sting, and said:

"that is so you shall not forget, i love you som, and we always have."

to be continued ... ..

queenannie ..... . ..

tell me more of the chronos as you know it, please?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Chronos speaks:

"i know why the serpent flees.

i know why the serpent flees.
i know why the servant flees.
i know why the serpant flees.

self preservation.

times mirrors......

self [mirror] fles .... . . .. flees

pres (press) [mirror] serp (serpant)

self presurvashun.

the self preserves serve vase a vessel of shuns and a vast of huns.

self preservation [mirrors]

know it avre serp eserp userp reserpent flees.

know note no it know it across alpha frees serpant flees.

tion = know no it adding alpha (vres) frees serpent (serp) flees (self) .. .. . . .

seal "f" before (pre) prays (pres) ur earth here serve at eye on in ion with eye on.

seal "F" = self

take out the "F" and one sees .. ..

"sel presurve"

seal lip re-assure you are our hour down 3.

sel presurve [mirror] eve rus (ruse?) surpless serpent less was eve's surpluss!!!!!!!

nice. no wonder som got slapped.

to be continued. . . . . . . . . .

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
source/link:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Exorcism of Emily Rose is a 2005 horror/thriller film directed by Scott Derrickson. The film is based on the true story of Anneliese Michel a young Catholic woman who died in 1976 after unsuccessful attempts to cure her from the alleged state of demonic possession with the means of psychotropic drugs.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Before man spoke the language of Alpha Omega, he learned his soul by way of Aleph Tav:

to create heaven
to see light
appoint expanse between
appoint two
light elder to create elder to fill water
appoint living creature to create man
to fill the land to give everything
living creature
everything to see everything
to bless seventh
serve ground
water everything
to form man
to put man
water garden
to turn everything
to turn everything
to take man
leave (forsake) Father
hear/obey/submit call
hear/obey/submit call
to eat serve ground
to drive out man
pleasure cherub to know life
to give birth to Cains (kenites)
to give birth to
brother to be talkative mouth
brother serve ground
to know woman
to give birth to initiated
to give birth to fleet
to give birth to smitten by God
to give birth to stream of water
to give birth to thou will be brought of Cain
to know woman
to call name
to call name
to call name
to call name
to give birth to compensation
to give birth to man
to give birth to man
to give birth to possession
to give birth to possession
to give birth to praise of God
to give birth to praise of God
to give birth to descent
to give birth to descent
to give birth to man of the dart
to give birth to man of the dart
to give birth to powerful
to give birth to powerful
to call name
to give birth to rest
to give birth to name
to see daughter
appoint man to erase man
son name
to see the land
corrupt the way
appoint ark
to go in to raise up covenant
night everything command (set in order)
rest to lift ark
to remember rest
to open window
to send raven
to send dove
toward
to send dove
to send dove
remove covering
soothing scent
to make small
ground
to bless rest
to fill the land
to give everything
surely to seek out (with care - inquire)
soul appoint man
to raise up covenant
to raise up covenant
to give bow to remember covenant
to see nakedness
to take garment
to conceal nakedness
to know which to give birth to
rebellion to build Nineveh

This is just a meager portion, as the story extends beyond tens of thousands....

The family heritage of the sons and daughter of Chronos; those who were not consumed by the others, that is - for they were hidden.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The story of Anneliese Michel...

a true tragedy on the human level (and a heinous crime against one sent by those who would claim a heritage once lost before this age)....

She was a victim of sorcery, deception, false doctrines of piety, and above all - envy.

Her downfall was her innocence and desire to seek her Father.

The stole her soul (but not her spirit).

Her name means:

favored light of God - who is like God.

One who came from the spirits of Michael, Anael, and Haliel, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Would you give meaning into these?

please! Interested to see what comes of it.

Vision of Aldebaran
Hyades

I have others but the first one I am particularly interested in.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
to give birth to the firebrands: travailings
to give birth to hunting
to give birth to sprout
to give birth to the region beyond
to give birth to not measured
to see city
to give birth to I shall fail as the breast: he cursed the breast-bottle
to give birth to I shall fail as the breast: he cursed the breast-bottle
to give birth to sprout
to give birth to sprout
to give birth to division
to give birth to division
to give birth to neighbor
to grieve
to give birth to neighbor
to give birth to branch
to give birth to branch
to give birth to snorting
sovereign
to give birth to snorting
to give birth to delay
to give birth to delay
to give birth to exalted father
to give birth to exalted father
to give birth to take
exalted father to take princess
man to give this (one) to see woman to touch great house (Pharoah)
red woman to lift eye to see everything to choose,
because everything ground to put seed to count
dry earth serve handful of sheaves
to smite or wound giants

I know something of Aldabaran - let me think for a bit.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Vision of Aldebaran
Hyades

1) who would you be? Who do you know yourself as?
2) what do you do for a living? a spiritual one?

Vision of Aldebaran Hyades.

many truths, eyes of beholders, and an eye of a beholder.

down is zion sigh ion on enough all the barren hi high adds seed day H/h (heaven & hell) near raid in a hour our are abe aid delay foe in noise in time is his plurals i down.

i can continue, i shall return soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
NORTH KOREA [mirror] .. .. ..

ear hear alpha rocks the throne.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Could God Create a Stone SO BIG that God could not lift it?" I have the answer.

"....Could God create a stone so heavy that He couldn't lift it....."

som just got tired of this question, so som thought som would offer an answer:

But, God is the rock that is so big, and if all of existance is the rock, then what is there to lift the stone up from?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
live - evil
lived - devil

on this plane I feel the Earth is actually for the dead. Souls that leave here and die have past on whilst we remain? We, so absorbed in the self, cry and mourn death, but for those who die, they have actually transgressed, completed the lessons and obtained the higher realm. Many times I have read, 'some will search for death and it will not come'....'there will be no rest'

Makes you think eh? well, it makes me think. This is hyades, thats why so many havent overcome the self, so they get lost, they are committed to the self and come back over and over again until they understand the cycle of the self.

As we are GOD we are also the devil. I am bound by the self of my soul that can only exist here and wonder why I am or why that is. This is the place of perpetual error until we break free from it. And until then, we remain living. But, we have become lost in the motions and now feel to live in this plane is it. And that is so wrong. If we live, then we are actually dead. Man is the 666, the self. I am self absorbed however hard I try to overcome and now I feel I am ready, feel I understand and wait to go home.

Thats why the spirits help us. Guide us. Because they are spirit and always will be and I am in soul form. The soul is heavier than the spirit. If I attain spirit then I cannot exist here. I have been here perpetually recurring until I awoke. Can you see the illusion? We perpetuate the self and have become lost in it in such a way as to preserve our own illusion. This is not living. This is death with a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh chance.

love & light

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As many chances as a beloved child requires - that is the patience of a merciful Father...

Listen to the words of Melchizedek (who wrote the book of Job before the great chastisement that ended the age of our fathers and started the season of man)...

And yet, O Job, please hear my speech and listen to all my words.
See, please! I shall open my mouth, my tongue shall speak in my mouth.
My words are from the uprightness of my heart, my lips shall speak knowledge clearly.
The Spirit of El has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
If you are able, answer me, set yourself in order before me, take your stand.

See, I am like you before El, I too have been formed out of clay.
See, no fear of me should alarm you, nor should pressure by me be heavy on you.

But you have spoken in my hearing, and the sound of words I hear, saying, ‘I am clear, without transgression; I am innocent, and I have no crookedness. See, He finds occasions against me, He counts me as His enemy; He puts my feet in the stocks, He watches all my paths.’

See, in this you have not been righteous.
Let me answer you: Eloah is greater than man!

Why have you complained against Him?
Because He does not answer all His matters?

For El does speak once, or twice – though one does not notice it – in a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on a bed, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction, to turn man from his deed, and conceal pride from man.

He keeps back his being from the Pit, and his life from passing away by the sword.

And he is reproved with pain on his bed, and with unceasing distress in his bones, so that his life loathes bread, and his being desirable food.
His flesh wastes away, and his bones which were not seen stick out.
And his being draws near the Pit, and his life to the destroyers.

If there is a messenger for him, a mediator, one among a thousand, to show man His straightness, then He shows favour to him, and says, ‘Release him from going down to the Pit, I have found an atonement. ‘Let his flesh become fresher than a child’s, let him return to the days of his youth.’

He prays to Eloah, and He accepts him.

And he sees His face with joy, and He restores to man his righteousness.

He sings to men and says, ‘I have sinned, and I have perverted what was right, and it did not profit me.’

He has redeemed my being from going down to the Pit, and my life sees the light.

See, El does all these – twice, three times with a man, to bring back his being from the Pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.

Pay attention, Job, listen to me, keep silent, and let me speak.

If there are words, answer me; speak, for I desire to declare you right.

If not, listen to me, keep silent, and let me teach you wisdom.

~Job 33:1-33

Notice the chapter and the number of verses in the chapter!! 33. I just noticed that, actually - cool.

This is the oldest book in the canon - and probably older than the book of Enoch (not knowing if Enoch wrote Enoch - I suspect it was originally from him although the text available is probably one recopied over the ages - 10,500 years since this age began! And these writings have been preserved to give us hope!)

And truly, have heart, my friend, for the ancient sun is rising once again....And this is the year of Jubilee - the year of release....

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

And yet, O Job, please hear my speech and listen to all my words.
See, please! I shall open my mouth, my tongue shall speak in my mouth.
My words are from the uprightness of my heart, my lips shall speak knowledge clearly.

and god spoke to som, the zero with a job to do.

som questioned god:

"what about the great flood? Why did you cover the earth with water?"

God replied:
"a flood yes. in waters, yes. However, i said DELUGE.

and i put the DELUGE IN ALL

and they became DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!

why would i choose only a few to live? Noah was the ark, and the ark was words carried through from before the deluge in all, the delusional, the deluge in all.

you have all the mirrors som. you have all the knowledge that was, is, and shall be. Why ask me what you already know?"

som realized he had questioned god, som realized he had accused god of breaking his own commandments, when god had not. som replied:

"forgive me lord, i am your unworthy and loyal servant."

God spoke:
"som, fear not. be not afraid. you did not question my intentions, you requested clarification, and requested my justification. you have not offended your god."

som replies:
"you honor me my lord god most high. may i inquire more?"

God replies:
"the price is you must serve, serve your peoples their truth, and through your actions, behaviors, and your intentions, serve me. but, if you serve your actions, and your behaviors and your intentions all true, you lose nothing, for the truth you find within you is my truth as well. ask away servant som, servant mos, servant tsom, servant most."

Som eyes watered, teared up. som spoke:

"i have learned more than i can relay within a time alotted, but i shall press forward with my task, with my job. however, many of my peoples are not properly prepared for such truths. i fear not for myself, but i fear that they will not accept my truth as theirs as well, and they will label me as crazy."

God laughed aloud and spoke:

"CRAZY? mirrors som, mirrors, remember?

C makes the same sound as an "K", minus the hisss of the pluralities and serpants hisssesessessessss.

KRAZY

(God laughed again)

Why sleep? WHY ZZZZZZZZZZ? Wise?

K R A Z Y [mirror] Y Z A R K

Y Z = WISE

SOM, MOS, TSOM, and MOST, i tell you now you are CRAZY to them in the realm opposite of heaven.

But CRAZY to god in the kingdom of heaven is:

WISE ARK.

som, you are the WHY (Y)SLEEP (Z) WISE (YZ) ARK.

but "C" also makes an "S" sound.

Need your donkey, som?
Need your ass, som?

arc? is also ARSE.

there som, your crazy. one of many of my gifts to you and your peoples.

ask me anything som, i will provide you with all truthfull answers."

Som speaks:
"I know so much, but only through you my lord, and your chosen. i see som in all that can observe. i thank you for my time, and i give to you my time. i will do what must be done to help the god in my peoples find my peoples and find my god. som is everyone, even all sogs, even all sobs, even all sows, for they are all my god, whom i serve, whether my god calls me crazy or not, i serve them unconditionally my truth, which is their truth, which is our god's truth, which is the truth."

to be continued .. . . . . . . . (this book never ends, it is always alive) ... .. . ..

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i had a vision. complex. still trying to sort the thoughts from one time to another in a sequence that makes sense to people. trying to quantify the occurance in words that don't yet exist, but i shall comprise it for us, i must.

Lucifer and som stood alone.

Lucifer asks the same questions that mankind has asked of God.

Som answers the questions. i will give the questions and the answers, but there were many.

christ comes out of Lucifer, and also from out of som, and from all places and from all times, the light gathered to stand before som and Lucifer.

som got weak. som felt emotions that words do not exist for. a definition of the feelings is not found throughout all the authorities, nor out of all the powers.

Christ has the definition. Christ has the word. Lucifer will know it is the word when Christ speaks it.

Christ turns and faces Lucifer.

Lucifer speaks, all the prophets behind him, all the saints behind him, all the authorities behind him, all the powers behind his voice, all the same soms:
"Look i fear"

Christ speaks, all the prophets behind him, all the saints behind him, all the authorities behind him, all the powers behind his voice, all the same soms.
all the prophets behind him, all the saints behind him, all the authorities behind him, all the powers behind his voice, all the same soms, The Christ Speaks:

"no, not now. you wanted to be like God? So be it Lucifer, your will be done. You are not "look i fear" aka "Lucifer". You are "Look I am" aka "Look I'm". you are "look i'm" because no one else is God, but Godlike all are.

as Lucifer was "look i fear" so is "Look i'm" is now Luki'm

Here my brother, here is my mirror:

Luk i'm [mirror] m'i kul

M'ikul is Mikul is Micul is Mikul is Michael is Michael is MICHAEL IS.

NOW, I CHRIST COMMAND YOU TO OBEY YOUR PROMISE M'IKUL the MICHAEL is not the MEGATRON until you abide by your word.

GO TELL MY FATHER "I AM" IS NOT ALONE!!!!!!!"

And with that the EARTH SHOOK A 6.6 MAGNATUDE QUAKE.

Where?

AT HIGH LOW. at the highest low. AT HIGH LOW, AT HELL LOW.

The earth humbled itself and bowed to the Christ and the Lucifer at the birth of the M'IKUL the servant Michael.

The earth shook. Darkness fell upon the land when the vision was sent to the messenger.

The Earth shook in Hawaii. The Earth shook at HILO!!!!!!!

The earth shook at the sight of the highest at the lowest and it shook with a 6 and a 6 with a 6.6 at high low at HILO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

som proceeds relentlessly. the questions and the answers som knows. som will share.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes.

That's all I can really say, my friend....but you know what I mean when I say 'yes.'

YES!

'Michael' = 'who is like God'

Who stands up for the people of God - those who prevail with God...

The voice of the seventh Angel....

Michael, Mary, Miriam, mem (revelation, water, mother, life).....

13 is the 7th number in the Fibonacci sequence:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13

Remember the number of Christ was 8 (or rather 888)

and 8 is the 6th number...

6th angel
7th angel

6 purchased redemption through the death of a man transformed into King of Kings
7 is the blessed one - that wherein all of God's work rests - it will remain holy

5 is the 5th number - 5 is 'grace' - a double portion...

3 is the 4th number - 3 being the seed that creation (4) is built upon

(My mind bends like a refracted beam of light most days...)

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The story of Anneliese Michel...

The stole her soul (but not her spirit).

Her name means:

favored light of God - who is like God.

A Queen's knowledge was heard.

Michael is Micul is Mikul is M'ikul is favored by the light of God who so loved his enemy who provided the one with the one "Who is like God".

Michael is without fear. Michael conquered Lucifer through the light of the begotten son. A description of a battle that is remembered is coming. details will be de-tailed.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The tree of life - the sefirot....

The 'bottom' rung (or the root or the floor of the mountain of the LORD) is Malkuth...

From Spiral Nature

For those who are not comfortable with physics there are alternative, more traditional ways of approaching Malkuth. The magical image of Malkuth is that of a young woman crowned and throned. The woman is Malkah, the Queen, Kallah, the Bride. She is the inferior mother, a reflection and realisation of the superior mother Binah. She is the Queen who inhabits the Kingdom, and the Bride of the Microprosopus. She is Gaia, Mother Earth, but of course she is not only the substance of this world; she is the body of the entire physical universe.

From 'The Apocalypse of Abraham':

And I looked into the picture, and my eyes ran to the side of the Garden of Eden, and I saw there a man of imposing height and mighty in stature, incomparable in aspect, and he was embracing a woman, who likewise approximated to the aspect of his size and stature. And they were standing under a tree of the Garden of Eden, and the fruit of this tree was like a bunch of grapes of the vine. And standing behind the tree was one who had the aspect of a Serpent (Hebrew Nachash = shining, bright eyes) having hands and feet like those of a man, and wings on its shoulders, six pairs of wings, so that there were six wings on the right and six on the left. And as I continued looking, I saw the man and the woman eating the fruit from the tree.

And I said, "Who are these who are embracing, and who is the one between them who is behind the tree, and what is the fruit that they are eating?" And He said, "This is the council of the world, this one is Adam, and this one, who is their desire upon the earth, is Eve.

Now - we know Adam was a 'son of God' (ben Elohim) because it is written in the genealogies of the Bible....and so the spiritual realm manifests these entities as male - but on the material realm they are 'female.' And all human babies are first formed FEMALE and then differentiate into male if the Y chromosome is present....

But 'soul' is female and 'spirit' is male - hence on the material plane some are 'soms' and some are 'sows' (or 'sogs' if they are 'virgins' in the spiritual sense meaning no other spirit has dwelt in their soul aside from the most Holy spirit of the Most High God).....

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I come back to read parts of this thing to UNDERSTAND them the to the best I can, which is surprisingly easy sometimes and surprisingly hard at others.

much like that dead book you were talking about, ET? I haven't managed to completely finish understanding that one either, page for page.

good stuff, makes my brain do headspins..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join