It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I really liked this...funny how the Mother is omitted from much of the bible. Life can only happen with a Mother...

That's right, my lovely Mother!

Thank you for being you.

I love YOU.

Be sure and check out the thread above. E.T. is still right here in the discussion.
Just not in the conventional fashion.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

do eye see a Phoenix rising on the horizon?

Yes, I have seen the Phoenix... I have my own, yanno?

nine won one trinity

so, 'try take nine'... it is affirmed?
so the train is coming???
hmm not sure how I feel about it... yanno, it is not love, it is a romance...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey queenannie,
I was looking on your site and found this prayer,Prayer
I was just curious who scripted it, is this a personal work of your own???,
or did someone else write it???
I thought it was awesome...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yes, I wrote it, Star.

I'm glad you like it.
Thanks for telling me that you do.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

one for one, won
one four won one

And now thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who makes the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

And the skin of the bullock, and all his flesh, with his head, and with his legs, and his inwards, and his dung, And upon the golden altar they shall spread a cloth of blue, and cover it with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put to the staves thereof: And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness. And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over, that the ark of the LORD passed over, and the priests, in the presence of the people.

Now Heber the Kenite, of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses , had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim , which by Kedesh. And all the people that in the gate, and the elders, said, witnesses. The LORD make the woman that is come into thine house like Rachel and like Leah , which two did build the house of Israel : and do thou worthily in Ephratah , and be famous in Bethlehem : And the ark of God was taken; and the two sons of Eli , Hophni and Phinehas , were slain.
How much more, when wicked men have slain a righteous person in his own house upon his bed? shall I not therefore now require his blood of your hand, and take you away from the earth?

The son of Abinadab in all the region of Dor ; which had Taphath the daughter of Solomon to wife: And it fell on a day, that he came thither, and he turned into the chamber, and lay there. And Chelub the brother of Shuah begat Mehir , which the father of Eshton. And Huram made the pots, and the shovels, and the basins. And Huram finished the work that he was to make for king Solomon for the house of God.

This the copy of the letter that they sent unto him, unto Artaxerxes the king; Thy servants the men on this side the river, and at such a time. And our adversaries said, They shall not know, neither see, till we come in the midst among them, and slay them, and cause the work to cease. All the king's servants, and the people of the king's provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, one law of his to put to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden scepter, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.

The old lion perishes for lack of prey, and the stout lion's whelps are scattered abroad. I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm?

Thy lips, O spouse, drop the honeycomb: honey and milk under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments like the smell of Lebanon.

At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem , A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse, The LORD hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof.

Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink. The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth.

Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart. I have overthrown of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah , and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. And should not I spare Nineveh , that great city, wherein are more than six-score thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and much cattle? Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.
Then answered I, and said unto him, What these two olive trees upon the right of the candlestick and upon the left thereof?

Then the devil leaves him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all things are done in parables: And in hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water? This is the stone which was set at naught of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also.

Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place; For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

I am alarmed for you, lest I have bestowed upon you labor in vain.

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, to be content. And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only fellow workers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me. And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; These things command and teach.

Only Luke is with me. Take Mark , and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry. Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaks evil of brother, and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law, and judges the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. If any man speak, as the oracles of God; if any man minister, as of the ability which God gives: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
And, since lies are rejected by som, when som has no lies left, would som recognize lies for what lies are, if all som has is truth for comparison, and not knowing lies?

som recognizes lies now not by comparison but by the reaction when a possible truth (that would be the original fit where lie now sits) is suggested. But this isn't sure-fire, at all. som gives all souls the benefit of all doubts indefinitely due to a more thorough manifestation of power of will of som made evident in materiality - IOW - because som sees, without a question, how som's thoughts are the first cause of that which comes into physical existence, FREE WILL becomes, in som's estimation, a priceless and sacred commodity which each and every soul has ownership of, without exception.

so som is more 'live and let live' than ever before!
som trusts because som is trustworthy.
a trusting som could appear to be a gullible som but since som has a bodhi attitude toward possessions, gullibility is no longer in som's world. trust is som's and som gives freely without trepidation

Interesting thought, worthy of contemplation.

I have had this experience, now...so I want to share what I've learned with you.

som learned the value of truth and then applied it earnestly until truth accomplished purity of heart - this was when som's eyes first started to open and the more som trusted God's strange but undeniable communications through signs and words and art and music, the more som saw....

som began to see the correlation of all things in almost everything som encountered...it is an exponentially fruitful miracle from God.

but where som now wanders...there are few and far between. som knows it is not right to lead som's som into such a shadowy truth-land...som's som will fear because som can NEVER explain or communicate to som's som, at this point in time, just how safe and perfect it all is....it would just make it worse for som's som to accept som's working endeavor and might very well chip or damage som's som's relationship with som's som's God.

som trusts so som says less and less...but som's som doesn't ever seek or set out on the road of learning. som doesn't think toward negative effects of this...som still trusts....but things get tense because of stagnation..and som's som grows more frustrated with som and som's passion for what som choiced.

and on the radio and TV, som sees so much suffering and it makes som's inwards anxious and sometimes ill...som just wants to begin doing more outside of som....but som's som wants som to 'come back' and som's som wants som to give up som's choice.

it gets really bad....

som's som begins to doubt som and som's state of mind. som won't give up som's choice! but som's som has no desire whatsoever to help som or serve ants.

som's som wants som to serve som's som first and foremost and som can not! som just can not! will not!

where is will knot?

[to be cont.]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Six Months Before
3/11/2001

There’s a thin line drawn in my head
It’s sharp and steep; a sharp razor’s edge
It’s a result of what my soul was fed
While it was waiting on eternity’s edge

The veil is so thin on the prosaic ease
That’s still enough to hide what’s madness to see
And then there are those that madness frees
So which do you think you were destined to be?

Would you pick a life comfort safe and mundane?
Or uncertainty’s path full of strife and delight?
Could you sacrifice vibrancy just to be sane?
Or would your flame be just a little too bright?

The true question is not our own to answer
It is out of our hands before we see it fly
And destiny’s fruition, we cannot deter
Any easier than the light from the stars in the sky

-------------------------------------------------

I found this yesterday, looking for something else.

I don't even remember writing this but I remember the muse that brought this was named Gabriel David.

...truly God is ALIVE and within us ALL...

Those of US who fell and those of US who caused US to fall....ALL OF US.
There is no 'them.'
Not here, not there, not anywhere.
Just human beings.

Namaste [mirror] ET's a man

The universe is populated with humaneze.

We must find a new answer instead of a new way.

Forgive
Forgive
Forgive
Forgive
Forgive
Forgive
Forgive
Forgive
NEVER FORGET

BUT ABOVE ALL, never forget to forgive

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
'Alpha and Omega, me be alpha' = A & O me be A = Aomeba

What is the Roman numeral for TEN??

Written like an X with a line across the top and bottom, right? [wink]

Write two of them, side by side, but not connected, leaving enough space between the two for another, but do not add another in the middle.

Now keep in mind that TEN is also referred to as a DIME. So, with two Roman numerals, each being a dime, we now have a PAIR OF DIMES.

Pair of dimes = Paradigms (realms of possibilities)

Now, on top center of our 'pair of dimes' draw a PYRAMID (peer amid) on top pointing up, and the same on the bottom facing downwards.

With two Roman numerals meaning 'Paradigms/pair o' dimes' and a pyramid on both top 'Peer amid paradigms,' or in other words: Look into the possibilities?Perhaps some people do not yet subscribe to what it is I am trying to share.

I am suggesting we lost the cipher due to our 'fear.'
'Look I fear'
Luk I fear'
'Luc I fear'
'Luc I fer'
'Lucifer'

Lost the cipher (a cipher is a key to unlocking a hidden or embedded code within texts/writing) SEEK WRIT = SECRET.

Lose Cypher = Lucifer'computer funny …. 'come put here …. Computer

Alpha and Omega of the word of God?

Alpha's Bet …. Alpha's wager?

+++++++++O++++++++++
++++++++O+O+++++++++
+++++++O+++O++++++++
++++OOOOOOOOOO+++++
+++++O+++++++O++++++
++++O+++++++++O+++++

It is an A with the lines extended outwards.

Plus an upside down A of the same proportions, drawn the same way, but upside down …

++++O+++++++++O+++++
+++++O+++++++O++++++
++++OOOOOOOOOO+++++
+++++++O+++O++++++++
++++++++O+O+++++++++
+++++++++O++++++++++

Overlap the two, Add them together, and what do we get?

++++++++++++O++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++O+O+++++++++++++++++
++++++++++O+++O++++++++++++++++
++++OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO++++++++++
+++++O++O+++++++O++O+++++++++++
++++++OO+++++++++OO++++++++++++
++++++OO+++++++++OO++++++++++++
+++++O++O+++++++O++O+++++++++++
++++OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO++++++++++
++++++++++O+++O++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++O+O+++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++O++++++++++++++++++

An A plus an upside down A equals the star of David / Seal of Solomon.

And the letter Z plus the mirror image of the letter Z overlapped equals a symbol that resembles the hourglass, ie. the symbol for TIME.

If we reside within the trinity, within the third dimension, and time is the fourth dimension …

Perhaps we had FORGOTTEN that FOUR GOT TEN (the commandments), and also that FOUR GOT IN …. Have we FORGOTTEN?

my holy …. mi hole … mihole [mirror] elohim

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
When Christ states that the Prince of this world is already condemmed...

Christ never says that.

He says that the world is judged and so the Prince of the world is cast out.
He also says that the prince of the world cometh and has nothing in him (christ)
and in another passage he says only that the prince of this world is judged.

Judgment does not = condemnation.

Oh?

NIV

8When he comes, he will convict the world of guiltF76 in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned

New American Standard

And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment; 9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me; 11 and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

KJV

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

It appears that the makers of the NIV think it means comdemmed...
Others Judged...

I think we can all agree the world has a long way to go. The Princes of this world who bathe in luxery while their people starve and live in poverty...

Camel...Needle...Rich Man ...Ring any bells?

Peace

[edit on 9-9-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
It appears that the makers of the NIV think it means comdemmed...
Others Judged...

In DEED it does appear that certain ones THINK one thing and then others THINK another thing. In any cause, none of them wrote the words - it was JOHN who wrote this.

The word translated, by turns, either 'condemned' or 'judged' is:

G2919
krinō
Properly to distinguish, that is, decide (mentally or judicially); by implication to try, condemn, punish: - avenge, conclude, condemn, damn, decree, determine, esteem, judge, go to (sue at the) law, ordain, call in question, sentence to, think.

Here is a list including every instance of G2919 found in the fourth gospel, in the KJV translation:

• ~John 3:17:
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
  • ~John 3:18:
    He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
  • ~John 5:22:
    For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
  • ~John 5:30:
    I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which has sent me.
  • ~John 7:24:
    Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
  • ~John 7:51:
    Does our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he does?
  • ~John 8:15:
    You judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
  • ~John 8:16:
    And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
  • ~John 8:26:
    I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
  • ~John 8:50:
    And I seek not my own glory: there is one that seeks and judges.
  • ~John 12:47:
    And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
  • ~John 12:48:
    He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
  • ~John 16:11:
    Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
  • ~John 18:31:
    Then said Pilate unto them, Take him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:

The word that truly does mean 'condemn' or 'damn' is:

G2632
katakrinō
From G2596 and G2919; to judge against, that is, sentence: - condemn, damn.

And JOHN only uses it twice:

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are your accusers? has no man condemned you? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more.
~ John 8:10-11

You've been to a court of law, I'm betting...all cases end up with a judgment. Sometimes it is acquittal and sometimes condemnation. And the condemnation results in (more often than not) punitive/rehabilitative actions to be completed by the defendant. Some cases are capital crimes but only a small percentage.

Right?

If that is the way below, then surely it is that way above, too! God is merciful to all. He is not a despotic tyrannical megalomaniac like his creations sometimes turn to be. But methinks his mercy applies to ALL. At least that is what his prophets and apostles say; therefore I believe it to be truth.

I think we can all agree the world has a long way to go.

And so I say, with enthusiasm: 'THANK GOD FOR JESUS!'

The Princes of this world who bathe in luxury while their people starve and live in poverty...

princes with a little 'p', sir! There are nasi's and then there are NASI'S.

And in due time the injustice, as well as its origin (those who are unrighteous in their ways and thoughts), WILL be overturned!!!

All those who love and make lies...all those who lend money for interest and allow the poor among us to go without adequate means from day to day...those who seek their own excess of desires rather than the alleviation of poverty and hunger...those who respect human reputation and falsely-acclaimed 'morals'...those who seek the approval and esteem of their peers instead of the approval of The Overseer.

The vain-glorious will fall and the poor and meek will be exalted. It is only those who have suffered and learned what it's like to 'sing the blues' who can truly be just in all judgment; not estimating right and wrong according to the vision of superficial appearances. Only in humility can true righteousness be manifest to the Glory of GOD!

EMPATHY
EMPATHY
EMPATHY

is the way to love one's neighbor as one's self.

But first, one must refrain from any sort of judgment AT ALL. Without exception. This includes self.

Not pity but compassion.
Not separation but unity.

We are ALL the same, deep inside our truest self.
We ALL make mistakes and we all have regrets.

But the trick is to realize that even as we, ourselves, have reasons for doing everything we do (even if not reasonable or logical, still they are reasons)...so does EVERYONE else.

If we say we have not sinned, then we are liars. If we say we love our brother, then our actions must prove our words. If they do not, then we again are liars.

Compassion is manifest in actions, attitude, and thoughts.

Hindsight is 20/20 while foresight is the rarest of the rare.

H5387
nâśi'
From H5375; properly an exalted one, that is, a king or sheik; also a rising mist: - captain, chief, cloud, governor, prince, ruler, vapour.

Camel...Needle...Rich Man ...Ring any bells?

I never made it past:

And when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, Yet you lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you shall have treasure in Heaven. And come, follow Me.
~ Luke 18:22

And I wound up hanging from a cross, staring through blind stricken eyes. That was June 10, 2006.

June 13, 2007 found me here:

Peace

Right back atcha, my friend!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What It’s Like
© Whitey Ford (Everlast)

We’ve all seen a man at the liquor store begging for your change
The hair on his face is dirty, dread-locked, and full of mange
He asks a man for what he could spare, with shame in his eyes
Get a job you #__#ing slob, is all he replies
God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes
’Cause then you really might know what it’s like to sing the blues

Then you really might know what it’s like...

Mary got pregnant from a kid named Tom that said he was in love
He said, don’t worry about a thing, baby doll
I’m the man you’ve been dreaming of.
But 3 months later he say he won’t date her or return her calls
And she swear, God damn, if I find that man I’m cutting off his balls.
And then she heads for the clinic and
She gets some static walking through the door
They call her a killer, and they call her a sinner
And they call her a whore
God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes
‘Cause then you really might know what it’s like to have to choose

Chorus

I’ve seen a rich man beg
I’ve seen a good man sin
I’ve seen a tough man cry
I’ve seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
I’ve seen the good side of bad
And the downside of up
And everything between

I licked the silver spoon
Drank from the golden cup
And smoked the finest green
I stroked the fattest dimes at least a couple of times
Before I broke their heart
You know where it ends, yo, it usually depends on where you start

I knew this kid named Max
He used to get fat stacks out on the corner with drugs
He liked to hang out late
He liked to get #__#-faced and keep the pace with thugs
Until late one night there was a big gun fight and Max lost his head
He pulled out his chrome .45, talked some #__#, and wound up dead
Now his wife and his kids are caught in the midst of all of this pain
You know it crumbles that way
At least that’s what they say when you play the game
God forbid you ever had to wake up to hear the news
Then you really might know what it’s like to have to lose

Then you really might know what it’s like...to have to lose

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Faust by Goethe at Project Gutenberg...

Poodles?
:shk:
Exorcisms on poodles?

and so then som said to 'D'

But thou hast heard, 'tis not of joy we're talking.
I take the wildering whirl, enjoyment's keenest pain,
Enamored hate, exhilarant disdain.
My bosom, of its thirst for knowledge sated,
Shall not, henceforth, from any pang be wrested,
And all of life for all mankind created
Shall be within mine inmost being tested:
The highest, lowest forms my soul shall borrow,
Shall heap upon itself their bliss and sorrow,
And thus, my own sole self to all their selves expanded,
I too, at last, shall with them all be stranded!

He was just a silly odd man in the nude....but his approach was flawless!

And so this whole episode has now been officially declared a SUCCESS for both Faust (JOB) as well as Mephistopheles (SATAN)...with GOD of course cleaning up on the wager...
.. but everyone is rather pleased with the outcome and so have given much thanks and praise to Enoch for his unending efforts!

We thank you for your time and thank you for our time, too. And please know this is not the end of the story - it's just the end of the starting point of our story.

So it seems, then, to be an appropriate place to insert the the obligatory
happily ever after....
THE END

And the moral of the story is:
whatever the stakes may be....always put YOUR chips on the same number(s) that GOD picks!

jussssst trussssssst me on that one!

Stay tuned.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Pray for PEACE

please, everyone who seeks peace, pray for same.
pray fervently and often.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Forgive us if it was your souls that we do coax
But, we are pretty damn sure death is a hoax

Creators of war,
What is the score?
Tell us creators of war: what, pray tell, is the score?
Who is winning now, the bloodshed my taxes pay for?
If we are here now, looking back, what is now in store?
To thee, we implore: Creators of war, what is the score?
Have you taken into account myth legend and lore?

We are outside a box that has no windows or doors
but, we know our all hearing ears can see the floors'!!!
Two phrases, same ingredients:
four walls roof
Our floors’ flaw

The following are anagrams, aka: words/names/phrases that contain the same letters, the same ingredients(coded messages, suggestions, or orders?):
time travel accident
Directive: act mental?
ya, right!

The following are anagrams, aka: words/names/phrases that contain the same letters, the same ingredients(coded messages, suggestions,opinions /orders?):

Chaplain Country
Punt Only Archaic
plutonic anarchy
Untypical Anchor
Tyrannical Pouch
Lynch our Captain?
Our Captain Lynch
Hypno Crania Cult

four walls roof
Our floors’ flaw

confused? Disorientated?
view some anagrams for these two words here:
wordsmith.org...

the following phrases contain the same identical ingredients:
where god is
gee, words? hi!

simongray owner and founder
Sworn, And A Forum deny ignore

patrick stewart (actor who played a star trek captain)
star trek capt iw (turn the “w” upside down and the anagram could read: “I’m star trek capt.)

the great pyramid
tetrahedra pi gym

Creators of war,
What is the score?

We searched for something familiar across the span
To use as comparison with what is down there in iran
That wicked mouthpiece, that supreme leaders’ man
We think we might, we think we are, we think we can
Choose a chosen to tenderize that things’ dark plan

I’m no longer sure this is it’s game
This thing is not quite the same
Bent on hiding, and killing fame
Not our friend, not too tame

Not lost, apathies’ norm
An Anti-apotheosis storm
Twisting words is it’s form

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Introduction:

The current estimated “human” population on Earth is approximately:
Is there one among us that is knowingly or unknowingly an active participant in some other entities’ plan/agenda?
We all have within us the potential to perform actions and/or behaviors that we may later regret, and find difficult to forgive ourselves for.
We all have the potential to be a unknowing participant in someone else’s agenda that may not be of our own intentions, alone.
There are about 6.8 Billion “people” on this planet.

Who am I to point the finger? (I’m hesitant to do so, judging is far from one of my strong points, far from my best attributes, however I think this obstacle can be overcome)
Should you know who points the finger?
Sorry, but it is against the rules for me to post any personal information here. You can see that I’m not lying about this every time you contribute a post here yourself.

What is my solution to this problem?
I’m knot going to use my finger, but the YOUR/OUR collective consciousnesses partnering tool, language itself, primarily:
Extra-Linear Etymology *(E.L.E.).
There is truisms to be noticed in anagrams.
An anagram is when the same exact letters form different words and/or different phrases, etc.

The credibility of the claim made here in this thread is based partly upon the information encrypted and encoded by natural forces in our words, regardless of language. *communication is KEY?
Sure, the human psychi is conditioned to acknowledge and recognize patterns on many levels within us, but also we harbor
latent/dormant/supressed abilities to interconnect patterns in what we create in civilizations, to include language. Though we are not always consciously aware how much we may be participating in it.

Proceed With Caution (no, my name isn’t caution)
More often than not it is my personal nature to blame myself for things going on that may be frustrating, confusing, or just plane odd. I seek compliance with the truth, while believing truth is compliant with me, already, somehow.
It is not in my nature to point fingers, but I believe our words, (collected together by our joint tour through our shared reality(ies?)
But I think I believe that I would ultimately consider it a personal failure to not speak up and out about this thing I think exists.
*Please forgive me if I’m wrong.
HERE IS THE EVIDENCE:
Anagrams, truisms (perhaps collective subliminal attunements/cohesiveness), here are some examples of how reality put truths into the words:
The following groups of phrases/names are anagrams, you can judge for yourself how much truth resides in them. Perhaps for a better perspective you might want to plug your own full name into an anagram generator to see if any familiar truisms about your own “label” exist?
Anagram generator site:
wordsmith.org...

Here is the format I will adhere to:
1) I will bold the key phrase/words/names I plugged into the anagram generator.
2) I will provide a few examples of how rearranging the letters produce reliable and true information, based upon present understanding of our own history.
3) I will italicize my commentary and references for historical FACTS.

Examples of reliable truisms in anagrams:

1) The Great Pyramid
Tetrahedra Gym Pi
*Tetrahedra = tetrahedron = the name of the geometrical/physical shape of the pyramids.

2) Christopher D'Olier Reeve
Hero / reporter hide Clevis
(Christopher Reeve was the actor who played a hero:Superman.
Christopher Reeve was the actor who played a reporter:
Clark Kent.)
*(Clevic means to split, be two)

3) pope, if the priest and altarboy
Beatify A Pedophile Transport

4) Rodman "Rod" Edward Serling
Dreamland Disorder Wrong
Disarranged Modern World
Dreaded Warlords Morning
mard, riddles Dragon owner
*(Twilight Zone TV Show Host)

5) Patrick Stewart
Star Trek Capt Wi
(*Actor who played Captain Jean-Luc Picard, on Star Trek Next Generations TV Show)

So, according to the anagramical possibilities, who out of almost 7 billion people do I think the anti-christ, aka anti-jesus is?

6) OH, HIDDEN PRIME: DAMN ANTI-JESUS ARMADA
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

other truisms in anagrams of IT's names:

Undesired Jihad Madman, Apathies Norm
Adamant Promised Inhuman Jehad Rides
Him Dispensed Random Death, Jam In Aura

Hade's Mujahedin Imported A Mandarins'
Jammed Hoard, Dispensed Humanitarian
A Imminent Maharajah Nodded: Rude Psi's

The current estimated “human” population on Earth is approximately:
Is there one among us that is knowingly or unknowingly an active participant in some other entities’ plan/agenda?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
the following phraes contain the same ingredients:
I Attain eagle mountaintops’ Limit
ultimate imaginations potential
Illuminatis’ top “A-man” negotiates “it”
Trust honest Erasable Seer

True Ats: bts, Release Her Son
Oh! Serener Bts seal true ats?
Elaboratenesses’ Re-Truths

Talebearers’ Tests Unhorse?
Unhorse test Talebearers’ !

Free doomsday warning, No Run
Simongray owner and founder
Neuron Ref Warning doomsday

Fearing Run Renown Doomsday
Annoyed Fireman god Rows, run?

Firemangodnoworry A Sunned
Fireman god no worry! Dean: Sun

No Goddamn wires Fray Neuron
fording anonymous Wanderer

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
anagrams:
Monkey Unwound Onus Manna
Anonymous unnamed unkown

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
deepwater horizon
Wanderer Ooze Pith

wanderer:
the way the rig operates on the sea is like a wanderer, constantly being held in place by surges regulated with GPS monitoring/positioning devices - it is a floating rig, not moored and not touching the seabed one mile beneath.

definition of "pith"

1. Botany The soft, spongelike, central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants, composed mainly of parenchyma.
2. Zoology The soft inner substance of a feather or hair.
3. The essential or central part; the heart or essence. See Synonyms at substance.
4. Strength; vigor; mettle.
5. Significance; importance.
6. Archaic Spinal cord or bone marrow.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
supporting your troops
Proposing Sorry Output

Supporting your troops
Outpourings Prop Story

Supporting your troops
Stop tours, Your Pop Ring

Supporting your troops
Stop tours Gory Ruin Pop

Supporting your troops
Up Tutor Opposing: Sorry
Supporting your troops

Forgive us if it was your souls that we do coax
But, we are pretty damn sure death is a hoax

Creators of war,
What is the score?

Two phrases, same ingredients:
four walls roof
Our floors’ flaw

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
anagrams:
Monkey Unwound Onus Manna
Anonymous unnamed unkown

the monkey unwound the heavy load of the bread from heaven?

in Sinai?
one anagram:
Ani Is In?

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join