It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

At least you are admitting that your god is Lucifer now.

how could her god be Lucifer now, if Lucifer has already been defeated? perhaps you were blind and weak at that moment?

The victory was won when the Messiah was raised from the dead. Oh Luifer is still around and will soon set up his kingdom on earth but he has no power over those that are born again and have grown in the truth.

His time is short.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The victory was won when the Messiah was raised from the dead. Oh Luifer is still around and will soon set up his kingdom on earth but he has no power over those that are born again and have grown in the truth.

His time is short.

amen to that, and we are in agreement here my brother.

have a great day.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Good to have you back Queeny. At least you are admitting that your god is Lucifer now.

Thanks, bro.

Actually, no - my God is your God who is the ONLY God and I know you don't understand that, but really - it doesn't matter.

To say that Lucifer was my god would be like saying 'I am my god.' And I AM definitely no God (or Goddess).

Now to fill in the blanks that you seem to be leaving out.

Lucifer = the evening star

The evening star = Venus

Venus = the goddess of War

Lucifer = Satan

Do your homework:

Eosphoros (the Dawn Bringer)
Hesperos (of the Evening)

The Romans called Eoshporos 'Lucifer' and Hesperos was called the 'Hesperos.'

Lucifer has never been the evening star nor Satan.

It started off as the name of a planet and only because of 'St.' Jerome has there been the misunderstanding that you and so many others cling to.

But these are the hidden things of God that obviously He hasn't determined to be something that YOU need to know.

The Day Star...the bright and morning star.....in the bible, do those thing refer to Satan????

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Good to have you back Queeny. At least you are admitting that your god is Lucifer now.

Thanks, bro.

Actually, no - my God is your God who is the ONLY God and I know you don't understand that, but really - it doesn't matter.

To say that Lucifer was my god would be like saying 'I am my god.' And I AM definitely no God (or Goddess).

Now to fill in the blanks that you seem to be leaving out.

Lucifer = the evening star

And your god is Ahura Mazda.............I was just hoping you had come to realize that would be Lucifer...........................and then someday you could step up to realize that is Satan the deceiver.

The evening star = Venus

Venus = the goddess of War

Lucifer = Satan

Do your homework:

Eosphoros (the Dawn Bringer)
Hesperos (of the Evening)

The Romans called Eoshporos 'Lucifer' and Hesperos was called the 'Hesperos.'

Lucifer has never been the evening star nor Satan.

It started off as the name of a planet and only because of 'St.' Jerome has there been the misunderstanding that you and so many others cling to.

But these are the hidden things of God that obviously He hasn't determined to be something that YOU need to know.

The Day Star...the bright and morning star.....in the bible, do those thing refer to Satan????

Do my homework? Is Venus also called the evening star and the goddess of war??
Am I wrong about Venus???

Day Star and the bright and morn star would refer to Christ.................and..........also the false light lightbringer.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
By the way Queenie, I picked up on what you did. I sure no one saw but me.

It was illusion. Cute trick though..........

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Do my homework? Is Venus also called the evening star and the goddess of war??
Am I wrong about Venus???

You'd have to ask Venus....

But seriously, what exactly would be the problem with being a God/Goddess of love AND war???

And does not an apple fall not far from the tree???

The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man,
he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war:
he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

I have long time holden my peace;
I have been still, and refrained myself:
now will I cry like a travailing woman;
I will destroy and devour at once.
~Isaiah 42:13-14

Do not both good and evil come forth from the LORD? And any evil in this world exists only with His permission.

Remember: Permission is not approval.

Permission can sometimes be like a trial - to ensure the verdict given is fair and aptly applied.

Day Star and the bright and morn star would refer to Christ.................and..........also the false light lightbringer.

What is false light? If light is a name applied to something that illuminates, then how can it be anything other than light?

There is only light and no-light. (which is darkness)
There is NO opposite of light....only absence.

The translators like us to think Paul meant 'disguises' but they lie to the sheople who want to believe they are more righteous than even the worst of God's sons....

The word used, properly translated, is 'transformed' or 'transfigured' which is describing a literal change of form. (and form would be 'likeness' as in the image of our likeness)

Refresh your memory of the parable of the Prodigal son...

Humility, love, and sacrifice will transform anyone's perspective.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It was illusion. Cute trick though..........

Illusion? Whatever do you mean?

If you see illusion, then it is something which is between your mind and eyes, not mine!

I see clearly.

Here's an illusion you might recognize:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
By the way, as a public service to all board members, I'd like to alert you to the fact that these don't work. I found out the hard way back in the mid '60s.

Stupid comic book ads. Those sea monkeys are a ripoff, too.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip!

But the sea monkeys....they used to live in Atlantis! (but never sold - those were small shrimp!) That makes me sad, actually!

And I wanted some, too. Glad I didn't get any. (silly putty I think was the substitute!)

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
remember.

remembor

b [mirror] d

rememdor

merored

mmererored

mererod

mirrored remember

I M O T E P

MTP

PTM

ePiToMe

IMOTEP [mirror] EPITOME

and as for the fences?

FENCES

FENSUS with the alpha and omega of FeaR?

but, it already has the alpha "F" ... .

FENSUSR

mirrors ... ..

SNEFRUS

Snefru's fences. Imotep was the Petome was the Epitome.

KUFU CHEOPS?

silly bulls. backwards. ...

Fuk you speoch.

F you speach. the names attributed to the builder of the tower of babyl = Kufu and Cheops, aka: F you Speach.

is the Cat Holy I See?

CAT HOLY I C???

CATHOLIC ???

CAT HOLY I SEE, the sphinx.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just a little input I found interesting. Was doing a little browsing this weekend, and I'm not even sure how I ended up where I did after following links aplenty, but I eventually got here-

Everything your mind does, it does in terms of patterns. Everything. That’s why we suck so badly at things like arithmetic, and yet manage to intuit complex computational feats such as driving, playing catch, spotting friends in crowds or understanding what our date is saying in a noisy restaurant. Our pattern-matching ability is absolutely astounding. It is the only thing your mind can do that a machine can’t do better (emotions possibly excepted.) It’s a good thing too, because it’s pretty much the only tool in our toolbox. We have to use it for everything, and that we can drive a decent nail into the woodwork using a knife is testament to our great skill with the knife.

>SNIP<

True, this pattern recognition business is tricky. Since we run on patterns, think of everything in terms of patterns, we need them. We cling to them. They are our touchstone. If we can’t see any pattern to things, we will invent one to comfort ourselves, and tend to value it over even truth. Chaos and randomness scare (or thrill) us because they are the hardest and most thankless input for a pattern-matching machine.

>SNIP<

We can never directly know reality, and we can never be sure that anything we think or sense is an accurate representation of reality. We’re generally in the ballpark, but when it comes to the fine detail, the boundary cases, the surprising or the chaotic — anything that is too far from the patterns we’re used to — we will distort our already imperfect perception of reality to fit into some preformed pattern.

SOURCE - Magick for Materialists: The Basic Pattern

Just offering this up as perhaps a little further insight into how this all works. Now is there a willful grand design behind it all? I'm open to the possibility that what you've observed/discovered is more than random chance. Then again, it's also possible (as the above reerenced link points out) to find patterns where none exist.

So are we seeing patterns where none exist, or have you discovered a previously undetected pattern in the English language?

I'm not prepared to definitively answer that, but it's interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
A lady approached Som in a vision, som was unconscious, but awake.

she approached som, she was naked, and so was som, but som was unaware that he was still in the nude, and it mattered not to som, for som had no shame.

and behind the lady were another multidued of authorities, and another multitude of powers, numbering greater than som had seen with som, or with all others som had encountered.

The lady spoke on behalf of all her authorities, and on behalf of all her powers.

she walked up to som, but did not speak.

she slapped som harder than som had ever been slapped before, or harder than all afflictions som had encountered through all experiences known to som through all the authrorities and powers som had known.

som fell to the ground, pain of pains shrouded som for an instant.

the lady in radiant white asked som the questions that man had asked of god, and som answered all the questions to her satisfaction.

and som still lay on the ground at her feet, paralized, with the exception of his truth, which he was permitted to share with her.

the lady of radiance stooped over som and helped som to his feet.

the lady spoke:
"you were almost late, again."

som spoke:
"i do not know what you speak of, i am here."

the lady spoke:
"you, som, the first elohim, the last elohim, you som have an agreement to keep. i am not permitted to give you your back until you give me mine back.

see here, hear, here is your crown. here is your zero. here is you halo helo hell low, elo of him.

i'll keep your elo, som, you have your him, only.

tell me christian som, tell me now. Him Holy Rose?

him holy rose?"

som ponders. som thinks. som prays.

the lady speaks again:
"your begotten begot 5 and your begotten with those 5 took from me my only begotten daughter from me. you had a son you rose from the dead. i had a daughter you rose from the dead.

do you remember her spirit?

him holy rose ???"

som remembered. som spoke:
"him holy rose.

i am holy rose.

him holy rose.

em holy rose.

emoly rose.

emily rose.

Emily Rose.
Emily Rose.
Emily Rose."

and the radiant woman spoke:
"remember"

and som heard the 6, heard their words, heard their confessions, heard their truths. and som went after the spirit soul of Emily Rose, to take 4 from her, and to give 2 to the radiant women, and to make all 6 subserviant to the spirit soul of the him holy rose.

som did battle, with cain, with judas, with nero, with legion, with belial, and with lucifer. and upon entering the battlefield near 6:00 pm on Thursday, October 5th in the cities 2 of soddom and gamorah in skies that were dark, a mountain was touched by 2 of the brightest rainbows, one within the other, encompassing the width and breadth of a mountain in the city of sin called "Sunrise Mountain". thousands photographed it, thousands saw the rainbow within a rainbow which was brighter than the sin city lights of las vegas, brighter than the sun at sunset, and in opposition to the sunset, 2 rainbows made 1 rainbow, radiant over the sunset, and radiant over man's creations.

som spoke. but the authorities spoke louder, and all were with som.

"som ran? som ran? som ran?

ran som? ran som? ran som?

RANSOM. RANSOM. rain som."

and som heard the 6 voices from emily rose.

listen for yourself to the confessions of the dark ones. they are evident in the movie, the exorcism of emily rose.

can you hear it?
can you hear them?

cain's confession: "on bent knee, with hand"
judas's confession: "in the paranoith of jew duh"

som heard their confessions and their truths, for they were not capable of lying to som.

What did the doctors prescribe for the blessed emily rose?

GAMBUTROL!!!!!!!

GAME BE YOU TROLL!!!!!!!

gambutrol [mirror] lor tub mag .... . .

lor = lower
tub = tube
mag = mage

gambutrol???

i know you, i named you:

Lower Tube Mage = Gambutrol provided by blind, stupid, ignorant, doctors of a godless world.

Emily Rose speaks:
"Jason, plez dont lev me"

the radiant lady smacks som in the back of the head, softer than before, and says: "your mirrors, our warrior, your mirrors".

"jason, plez dont lev me"

som looked, accompanied by all authorities, and all powers, and saw what emily had been saying:

"jason, plez dont lev me"

som saw many things, many truths. som saw:

jason plez dont lev me [mirrors] ........ . . . . .

him veil across nod seal pen knows age, knows sage, now is age, say j.

aries aries aries ... ..

aries [mirror] seira.

see i ra.

siera.

seira.

See I Ra .. . . See Ira ..... See i rare i ease .. . . seiraries ... .

See i ra

and som saw many truths, undeniable truths. and som rebuked that which inflicted emily, as per the agreement of the souls of humanity, the pre, and the post.

and much of the battle can not be uttered, not spoken, not even thought of.

and then the som was in the presence of the radiant woman to whom all som's authorities bowed to and served, and she spoke:

"have you found that which you have sought?"

Som replies:
"yes, i believe so"

The radiant woman speaks:
"tell us, myself and my authorities, and yourself and your authorities, what is it that opposes LOVE?"

Som replied truthfully:
"nothing opposes love, only illusion. the only opposition i have found to LOVE is those who seek it's opposition, in effort to do battle with it, but they battle that which can not exist in the first place."

som was asked a multitude of questions, and answered them all.

som was approached by all the radiant woman's authorities, all in the nude, but no one knowing it. conversations until they forgot they were naked, because they were not naked, but they were nude.

and when it was done, the lady approached som and spoke:
"here, hear, here is your halo, your helo, your hell low, your hello, and your elo crown of zero. and here, hear, here is truths"

the radiant woman spoke:
"what is what the father, the alpha, holds closest to the alpha?"

som replied:
"the 13th of the alphibet is "M", and god so loved "M"an.

the radiant woman spoke:
"what is there now next to the "A"?"

som replied:
"the second is the "B"."

the radiant woman spoke:
"how did the second become the 13th?"

som replied:
"i do not know."

the radiant woman spoke:
"all my authorities are all the females, all the girls, all the women, all the feminine. and we so loved our men, as our father instructed us to do, that we knew you better than you knew yourselfs. lilith answers to me. eve answers to me. they all answer to us all this day. sharingfully knowingfully ... . ... ..
if "B" was to be the "M", and the cross of christ "T" was to destroy the "D" of the devil, then what is the dragon of old som?

som pondered, som prayed, som searched all truths, all endings, and all beginnings for the answer that would set the women free, as the women had so instructed som the anonymous zero to do.

if the 2nd was the 13th, and the omega was the Devil, but is now the Truth . .. . . . .

Be You Home Might

B U Hom Mite

time oh, you be.

Time owe, you be.

B U H O M I T is the dragon of old, the accuser, the hatefullyingfully eye of . .. . .

B U H O M I T when "B" is "M", and "T" is the "D" of devil . .. . .

B U H O M I T becomes M U H O M I D.

yes, lord. you are the alpha, and you are the omega.

Muhomid becomes buhomit.

phoenetics, like the mind of a child.

and what do children learn in school under mohomid's buhomit's teachings?

they learn hate, they learn hate, they learn to hate before they learn to use a toilet. they learn hate before they learn to speak. they learn hate, because of those who would attempt to rule by fear, fear the tool of lucifer. no man, no woman, and no man stands blameless this day.

and som knows what the judgment was. and som weeps for them, those that would kill god's souls and kill god's souls within themselves. som knows the judgment is fair, som knows the judgment is just, som weeps for those who judged to judge to judging to judginfully the will of ALL. The truth of All provided the suicide bombers with that which they asked for, but were ignorant of both themselves, and of god's nature, because their god was not all, and they failed to see god was god of all.

the suicide bombers who killed god?
you wish to know their just rewards given to them by themselves, and given unto them through som?

they wanted to make love to 72 virgins?
they should have known what true love was, before they requested this.

love is heart, mind, body, soul, all serving truth.
ophiuchus was ruling when they chose.
the essence of them was turned into 72.

they wanted to be placed at the top of the heavens?
they should have known what the top of the heavens were reserved for.
for each of them their 72 was placed at the top, look up, now look further up, they are all 72s at the top of the night sky, at the top of heaven, and placed furthest from som, as they so requested. and all who mislead them? they do not come home to the kingdom of heaven until all the 72s create just one, just one who choses to not be afraid for just one moment in time. no, no, know, not one who mislead my children comes home, until no one is left behind.

and for those who mislead them, their lying greedy, power hungry lying clerics who sent them out to kill god?

they need to pray facing Mecca each day, on their knees, right?
then they cannot leave earth, for how can they be on their knees and face Mecca from another place in the heavens?

and som spoke:
"what of my sins, and of my judgment?"

the authorities spoke:
"your sins we take from you, we take all knowledge of your sins from you, so that you may not know them, but your burden, as the burden of your brothers, and of your sisters

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the burden of you som, your kin, and your kin, and your brothers, and your sisters, is the enlightenment of the 7 candlesticks, the seven gallaxies, the seven that defied the heavens, and contributed to god knowing god for what god is, was, and shall be.

to be continued ... . . . . . .

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
is emily all right now?

yes.

------------------------

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
and the bush spoke to moses and said:

"you asked who you should say that sent you, moses reduced to mos, mos reduced to most, most reduced to tsom, tsom reduced to som, and som reduced and deduced from nothing and to nothing.

you asked who you should say that sent you. now you know, there is not one throughout everthing, everwhere, throughout all time, know there is not one who has not sent me, and now that you have your answer:

people, once i set you free from bondage. now you set me free from bondage.
god set people free, now people set god free. fear not for just one moment in time, just one moment of not being afraid."

and som saw the sarcasm, the irony, and the truth of all gods made god most high.

som saw the largest animal on land, the elephant, reduced to a bush that was on fire, but not burning. som saw the elephant that was the burning bush, being flogged by his own ass, and the asses that the bush ruled over also spanked the bush once.

and then som's attention turned again, as he remembered .. . . .

i ran? i ran?

i ran from nothing, i ran to nothing, i ran through all nothings, i ran to the extent of all things that ended with no thing, and from all directions i ran to iran. i ran?

iran? iran? iran?

oh yes, i ran indeed. you opened the ark of the covenant, and expected allah? how could allah be god when allah is hatefull? how could TRUTH and LOVE yeild to HATE? that will never happen, nor has it.

iran. i will deliver to you all the weapons you desired. use them in ill will, or even think it, and it shall be done unto you before you even finish the thought, for i am the intentions, and there is no hiding truth from truth.

som speaks:
"what if there is a thing i do not know?"

all the authorities speak:
"no seal exists som can not break.
no seal exists som did not make.
truth eye say for pete's sake.
look there, som has bound the snake."

the messenger speaks:
i wonder how conscious one must be in order to change their own dna.

to be continued .... . . . . .

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
som was shown a day when all relics that made men killers ///relic[mirror]ciler (killer) .......

som was shown a day when all relics that made men killers were taken to the rock of the dome, the dome was removed so the heavens could see .. . ..

all the holy relics were placed on the rock, including the rock ...

this was done so the holy land would not be left as a hole. som saw the same rock that sits in mecca has yet to arrive on earth.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sun Matrix, what trick of illusion did Queen Annie play?

Why make empty accusations?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Now, my beloved beloved treasured brother -

you shall know who I am if you think upon these things in the way that only your mind can do....

Chronos, the Ancient of Days, the father of the ALL, and the Father of my lineage--He keeps perfect time, being outside of time - and he made sure none were late and all arrived (or were dispatched to exile) at the appointed year, day, hour, minute - at the secret hidden holy place.

It was not day and it was not night. And when the dawn broke, the first shower of living waters fell upon Zion.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Just offering this up as perhaps a little further insight into how this all works. Now is there a willful grand design behind it all? I'm open to the possibility that what you've observed/discovered is more than random chance. Then again, it's also possible (as the above reerenced link points out) to find patterns where none exist.

So are we seeing patterns where none exist, or have you discovered a previously undetected pattern in the English language?

I'm not prepared to definitively answer that, but it's interesting.

i thank you for your contribution yeahright!

i can not be the one to answer the question for you, nor can anyone else.

are there patterns in our languages that comes from deep within our subconscious minds, our futures, our collective godhood?

free will is free will. you get to choose, and i don't see a wrong answer.

i can offer hundreds of examples
i can offer thousands of examples
i can offer tens of thousands of examples. ....

all telling us past, present, and future, and possible futures .. . . . .

but if humanity can not decide to acknowledge the possibility that the names of things give a subliminal pre-destination for the word, past present and future, then we will not be able to divert the possible futures we could easily avoid, by merely seeing them within the words.....

yeahright, i am not the one to answer your question concerning the silly bulls' syllables. have we placed the patterns? have our souls from the future placed the patterns? have aliens placed the patterns? has god placed the patterns?

either the patterns exist in language, or they do not.

and, if they do exist ... . . .

then there is not one soul who did not agree to it at some point throughout their existance.

if the patterns exist, which one can see the plausibility and plausibility of it, then this is the holy grail, this is the ark of the covenant, this is the library of alexandria, this is what all secret societies have protected until one was permitted to speak of it, and permitted to do so because all the authorities, and all the powers, and all of it permitted one to do so.

is a "som" a god?

no, but som is part of god.

is a "som" a godman?

depends upon the context. som is like god, but som could never be the one true god. no one contains or holds god, we all do.

som is only like god so long as som is zero.

som is only like god so long as som is helping ones, and picking up negative ones.

som is only like god so long as som puts everything above som.

som is only like god when som is nothing, and nothing is all god can collaborate with, because god is everything, and everything can not converse with everything without talking to everything's self. and from this context, god would both be asking the questions, and answering the questions, so a psychiatrist would say god was insane. but with nothing that som has to offer, then god is not alone, god is everything, and now can converse with that which is not within everything, but within nothing. som is god's servant, all else is god.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
and if the milky way was inverted, or turned upside down?

"i am the alpha and the omega"

MilkY WaY

MYWY

My why?

mywy .... . .. . mirrors .. . . .. . y=h (when elevated and stood upright)

yhwh

mile key way

yhwh

just a thought given to som.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join