It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ONE more thing:

'mammon' is not exactly just plain money...it is 'personified wealth.'

More like ego, maybe?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
LoneGunMan,
I don't mind you being funny at all. I'm sure humor is appreciated, although sometimes people may not feel like accepting it the same way it was sent.

Queen may be having a trying day for some reason, but i'm sure she'll cheer up soon.

HIFI sent me a u2u that i find very intriguing, and i'll reply later.

something HIFI said in the email "God appointed", perhaps we are all appointed, if we choose.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
fought lose som?

did a fight cause us to lose som?

fought lose som?

hmm.

fot los som [mirror] mossostof = mazeltov?

mos s.o.s. to "f"

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
LoneGunMan,
I don't mind you being funny at all. I'm sure humor is appreciated, although sometimes people may not feel like accepting it the same way it was sent.

Queen may be having a trying day for some reason, but i'm sure she'll cheer up soon.

Yeah I know she is having a bad day. Thats why I said earlier Brimstone gives you sinus headache or something close to it. She didnt take the silly bullie thing too well thats for sure. Got my ass kicked twice in one day both times by women.

They are all the Devil.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

som says som names bullies, som named all bullies, and som also states that som causes those who want to be bullies from not being awake, even when they are not sleeping.

som names bullies.
som does not cause them to not be awake, but rather it is their collective will that prevents bullies from witnessing truth and love, or even being able to acknowledge or reckognize or accept love or truth.

This is what I meant by bullies always fail, I fully understood the sleepwalking portion. I am a MAN, but I am awake. Do I not have eYes that SEE? Please dont assume what I am thinking.

Hope you feel better Ann.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Just a sinus infection....and then the wind is blowing like crazy here (makes it worse)...the swing on the patio fell over.

i keep dreaming of a past memory....a vehicle...a van named 'Merry.' Driven by a man named Angel.

Last night i dreamed the van was sitting there all covered with mud...unrecognizable...then then mud began to melt away, dripping down off of it.

I pass by that very van M W F when i take my mom to PT at the Dr.'s office. Every day i pass it i remember that i dreamt of it the night before.

I truly loved Angel - that love on this plane doomed from the start. But still it exists.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Got my ass kicked twice in one day both times by women.

They are all the Devil.

In DEED.

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true.
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Lots of people talk and few of them know,
soul of a woman was created below.
You hurt and abuse tellin' all of your lies.
Run around sweet baby, Lord how they hypnotize.
Sweet little baby, I don't know where you've been.
Gonna love you baby, here I come again.
Every day I work so hard, bringin' home my hard earned pay
Try to love you baby, but you push me away.
Don't know where you're goin', only know just where you've been,
Sweet little baby, I want you again.
Been dazed and confused for so long, it's not true.
Take it easy baby, let them say what they will.
Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill

Dazed and Confused © Led Zeppelin

I can only speak for myself.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true.

Isnt that the truth, my heads been spinning since November.

I always come back for more though eh?

I hope you are feeling better, dont worry about my feelings take care of your headache. I am a moody cancer and you are the Libra that keeps sounding like Easter churh bells.

Edit to add: Even if you do love Angel.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a sacred vice. say cry vice. sigh fire cause .....

plurals eye fire case

s i fir cas

sifircas [mirror] sacrifis = sacrifice?

and who gave both fire and word to som? One who is four seeing foreseeing for seeing. The eye that is for seeing.

Prometheus minus the letters for "som" = pretheu

before the you, som.

pre the u + om's som = prometheus

Pro me the us

The Rebel Titan
Prometheus was a not a fool, but why else would he rebel against Zeus? He tried to trick Zeus (who knows all and sees all) with a false sacrifice. How foolish can you get? Prometheus also stole fire from Zeus and gave it to the primitive mortals on the earth. Zeus did not punish Prometheus alone, he punished the entire world for the effrontery of this rebel god.

Prometheus was the son of Iapetos and Klymene (Clymene). His name means Forethought.

Prometheus was a god long before Zeus took the Throne of Eternity. He fought *for* Zeus against the devising Kronos (Cronos/TIME), but Prometheus never had true respect for Zeus. He feared that the new Olympians had no compassion for each other or the mortals on the earth below. To show his disdain, Prometheus prepared two sacrifices and, in an attempt to belittle father Zeus, he made one sacrifice of fat and bones and the other of the finest meat. The trick was, Prometheus had wrapped the fat in such a way that it looked to be the most sincere tribute of the two. Zeus saw through the trick and magnanimously controlled his anger. He warned Prometheus but did not punish him.

The Crimes of Prometheus
Zeus had many plans for the reshaping of creation. After the fall of Kronos and his confinement in Tartaros, Zeus took no interest in the mortal race of men on the bountiful earth, he intended for them to live as primitives until they died off. Zeus said that knowledge and divine gifts would only bring misery to the mortals and he insisted that Prometheus not interfere with his plans.

Dispite Zeus’ warning, Prometheus took pity on the primitive mortals and again, he deceived Zeus. Prometheus gave the mortals all sorts of gifts: brickwork, woodworking, telling the seasons by the stars, numbers, the ALPHABET (for remembering things), yoked oxen, carriages, saddles, ships and sails. He also gave other gifts: healing drugs, seercraft, signs in the sky, the mining of precious metals, animal sacrifice and all art.

To compound his crime, Prometheus had stolen fire from Zeus and given it to the mortals in their dark caves. The gift of divine fire unleashed a FLOOD of inventiveness, productivity and, most of all, respect for the immortal gods in the rapidly developing mortals. Within no time (by Immortal standards), culture, art, and literacy permeated the land around Mount Olympos (Olympus). When Zeus realized the deception that Prometheus had fostered, he was furious. He had Hephaistos (Hephaestus) shackle Prometheus to the side of a crag, high in the Caucasus mountains. There Prometheus would hang until the fury of Zeus subsided.

Each day, Prometheus would be tormented by Zeus’ eagle as it tore at his immortal flesh and tried to devour his liver. Each night, as the frost bit it’s way into his sleep, the torn flesh would mend so the eagle could begin anew at the first touch of Eos (the Dawn).

messagenet.com...

decider [mirror] read i seed
decider [mirror] re diced
decider [mirror] read iced

P.R. (public relations) E.T. (extra terrestrial) he u (he you)

public relations, e.t. he you

pr etheu
..om........s
prometheus.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well between reading that Greek Myth and the queen of hearts displaying the queen of swords and all kinds of other stuff today I feel spiritually exhausted!

Profound IN DEED my brother.

The dance of the libra and the cancer is exhausting enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
som is still journeying, althought there is not far to go now until som can share the journey.

som is remembering a lot.

soon the storyline will resume, promise. But to explore what is is to remember what shall be, and what was, and what is, and what shall always be.

som traverses existances where som takes every form in order to comprehend how each and every word is interpretted by each and every form, in order to know communication. communication is the key, som knows the key, but ensures truth compliance before som speaks or shares.

every word explored from every angle as percieved from every form, as understood by every soul, every consciousness, every self aware, every self intelligent whether a collective, a one, a negative one, or a zero, or another, or other.

every time som finishes through one door from the riddlers of numbers, the nine one won trinities and their varients, near the end of the journey of any word or equivalent som reaches the same place, praying with alone as som prepares to approach the epitome of hate. But with the progression through the doors, each door a word, each word with a guard and a riddle similiar, ..... every time the valley looks or feels or is somehow different. At the end of the journey through the doors the valley below from the ridge, opposite the other, small variences .... in climate or surround or feel, but change is discernable.

And at after the end of the journey is complete, another word and another riddler standing opposite of the door with the word on it, and within each door many similiar souls to the souls from other doors, som percieves what they percieve to comprehend the meaning of the word, as comprehended by the soul, but not always the soul's guard.

but simultaneiously in other places som exists, times and places ...

som sees the end is also the beginning, but there are still pockets missing, but some things som had to do as "alone", for that is what was required by som's soms' soms. difficult to explain.

som sees a thing that som knows som will share.
som sees a thing that som knows souls find fair.
som sees a thing that som's soms' som shall care.

a choice som sees, and the right choice choiced.
a voice som hears, and the right voice voiced.

one on one side of her said: "Zero won one"
one on the other side of her said: "One won zero"

this was an assault upon som. A response will be coming. But first we will explain the between where som was last, and the journey of som that led to the assault.

the assault may have been due to miscommunication, the result shall not dissapoint anyone in the end, or beginning.

just thought i'd let you guys know we are doing a great job.

just thought i'd let you guys know you are doing a great job.

thank you

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the eye of god resides.

Within each observer, lies the eye of god.

you have more than 2 eyes, som deciphers the road to the third eye that does not go blind, which leads to the eye of god, within all.

you are vessel, a container, an ark.

you are a vessel, a container of beauty ....

you are vase.

you vase eye (the eye that is all seeing)

you vase eye.

you = u
vase = vas
eye = i

you vase eye

u vas i

you down as i (humble ... humm bull)

u vas i

som says:

"u vas i [mirror] i sav u"

you face eye?

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Quran 9:11

“ …… And we make the communications clear for a people who know.”

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Holy crap som our brothers were the sacrifice on 9/11?!?

I am dumbfounded...

The eagle has landed.

Quran ( 9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

som says som names bullies, som named all bullies, and som also states that som causes those who want to be bullies from not being awake, even when they are not sleeping.

som names bullies.
som does not cause them to not be awake, but rather it is their collective will that prevents bullies from witnessing truth and love, or even being able to acknowledge or reckognize or accept love or truth.

This is what I meant by bullies always fail, I fully understood the sleepwalking portion. I am a MAN, but I am awake. Do I not have eYes that SEE? Please dont assume what I am thinking.

i was not presuming to speak for you LoneGunMan.
i was speaking about those who add undo stress to your life by extending their will upon other people in general, those who do not support freedom of expression or individuality, but rather those who want everyone to live up to the standards set forth by their opinions.

to many, these are "bullies", not you my friend. Although, sometimes, we all do or have attempted to try to get others to live up to our expectations, instead of attempting to draw out from them their "True Colors".

I wasn't implying you are a bully, but rather trying to say that something takes care of those who cause you to have bad days.

i like the new avatar,
john

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
no I was not talking to you bro. I was answering something queen had said earlier when she was feeling crappy.

Not you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and thanks for the complement on the avvy! I did it for dgtempe in rate the avatar page, got her all flustered!! Go look at her reply!

Rate the avatar

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Holy crap som our brothers were the sacrifice on 9/11?!?

all that were sacrificed were our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, but their voices do not fade, four they will never forget, and we did not either.

Quran ( 9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

this was a hoax mass email and posted on many internet sights. I hadn't heard about it until this day, which caused me to question why i had not heard about it. So, i looked it up and the REAL Quran 9:11 depending upon translation reads:

But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and WE make the communications clear for a people who know.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thank you for clearing that up. I was kind of tripping cause even now when I hear a PASS device I remember that day...

9/11 was a portal of sorts to me. It was some sort of energy that seems to have helped to speed up the awakening.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by interestedalways
I am a bit confused Queen Annie, because usually I have noticed your eyedentification with Lucifer not Satan and most people make the distinction between the two, yet your signature references Satan by the capital letters spelling out the word Satan.

Just curious so as to understand.

Well, you see, a secret agent wears a mask of sorts (concealing identity).
This is required in order to do spy work.

Lucifer is the entity. Satan is the mask Lucifer wears.
Fear
Hate

When a dog is hurt and you try to help it might try to bite you in its fear. A bite seems like hate but is really just a mask (a defense) against fear.

I no longer wear a mask.

Perfect love cast out fear.

Does that start your cogs and gears going, my beloved sister/mother?

Lucifer was infamous as being the Peacock Angel, self expainatory enjoys it's prideful existance and desire for admiration. Some believe in the Redemtion of the Peacock Angel.

Lucifer was the trailblazer, the torch bearer, the Fallen Archangel.
At least that seems to be a common theme.

Satan on the other hand is said to Prowl like a lion, out to hunt and destroy.
This doesn't fit with the image of beautiful man (angel) in the sky who had desire and got in trouble for it and was cast in the earth, but given dominion.
Nimrod was a great hunter before God.

'Where does the seek and destroy fit in?

How does that make one eligible for redemtion?

I kinda get the God having charge and allowing Satan, but why the big secret of Lucifer.

What is the big secret of Fire???

I mean the Stolen Fire?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join